MFB3 Game Thread

CTM

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Like you, he thinks I’m scum every game. Like you, he’s usually wrong. This would be one of the many times he’s wrong.

Now, back to fake ignore for you.

bah you think I always think you're scum but I don't ?

I do however use you to park votes and hide my real intentions it makes for nice cover ?

back to real ignore (but its really fake)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So literally Hess called I think almost every player scum at one point or another so this is null ??‍♀️ I’m going to look at JiF’s cases 

31 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Well that's not good

1. Crusher
2. Nolder
3. JiF - DEAD TOWN
4. Stark
5. Nyn
6. Hess -  DEAD TOWN
7. J80
8. Smash 
9. Ape
10. Brick 
11. Lizzie
12. Pac - DEADTOWN 
13. GATA

That leaves us with 10 alive and 4 of them scum/ 6 to 4 town 

If we don't get scum today it could easily be 3 to 4 tomorrow this game is going to go very quickly we need to make the right call today,

Is this a quick vote for fun or do you have a real reason for voting APE ? I ask because you have done zero casing day 1 which is fine but we need to make a good call here

Agreed, I also saw a Vote on Stark I questioned him about twice and he never answered 

8 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Im going to Vote LK for not offering much in the way of actually casing anyone,,, Most of his posts are joke posts with little to no effort

Vote Lizard King

I agree

But I want him to answer first 

1 hour ago, GATA said:

I literally edited my post before you quoted me because it was misleading that was based on the last few pages. Not the entire game. 

Go back to whining instead of helping 

Is that what you call what you were doing? Helping? LOL

Go back to sexual innuendo with Nyn.

40 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Vote stark 

Good vote.

37 minutes ago, Stark said:

Wow, so this game could go fast. Sheesh.  

still think its one of, ape, 80, Nolder  based on play so far. 

VOTE APE

i will re-read in morning when I have more time. 

Now you’re telegraphing it.

unvote, vote stark

Gata, I voted you as a hand-slap to illustrate my disapproval of your bad reasoning. I’m not thinking you’re scum though.

Stark, 80 and Smash are my top 3 for now. No order. It was curious to see how Stark came into this day. Telling.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Good vote.

unvote, vote stark

First . GFY

Second . No homo ... I was just complimenting her because she looked nice 

11 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Good vote.

unvote, vote stark

8 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Gata, I voted you as a hand-slap to illustrate my disapproval of your bad reasoning. I’m not thinking you’re scum though.

Stark, 80 and Smash are my top 3 for now. No order. It was curious to see how Stark came into this day. Telling.

Telegraphing what? I was voting for you D1. So why is repeating a vote suspicious. 

I find it interesting that you congratulate Crush after he voted for me and then you use that and go OMGUS and vote me. You 2 scum team?  I didn’t reall have a scum vibe from Crush this game. Crush has had a thing for me the last 2 games so I took his vote less seriously. But know you are pushing my curiosity. 

My vote is staying on you for sure now. 

Why you vote me crush.

1 hour ago, Stark said:

Telegraphing what? I was voting for you D1. So why is repeating a vote suspicious. 

I find it interesting that you congratulate Crush after he voted for me and then you use that and go OMGUS and vote me. You 2 scum team?  I didn’t reall have a scum vibe from Crush this game. Crush has had a thing for me the last 2 games so I took his vote less seriously. But know you are pushing my curiosity. 

Why you vote me crush.

Felt like it

1 hour ago, Stark said:

Why you vote me crush.

Yes, crusher and I scum together and conspired to minnick each in thread.

Grasping at straws with this defense.

2 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

Well that's not good

1. Crusher
2. Nolder
3. JiF - DEAD TOWN
4. Stark
5. Nyn
6. Hess -  DEAD TOWN
7. J80
8. Smash 
9. Ape
10. Brick 
11. Lizzie
12. Pac - DEADTOWN 
13. GATA

That leaves us with 10 alive and 4 of them scum/ 6 to 4 town 

If we don't get scum today it could easily be 3 to 4 tomorrow this game is going to go very quickly we need to make the right call today,

Is this a quick vote for fun or do you have a real reason for voting APE ? I ask because you have done zero casing day 1 which is fine but we need to make a good call here

Ape was scummy and I could see him knocking off one of the better players early to try and manipulate his way to end game. Btw suck a cock. 

22 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Ape was scummy and I could see him knocking off one of the better players early to try and manipulate his way to end game. Btw suck a cock. 

Why did you Vote Stark before?

3 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

But of course I'm always scum to you (back on real ignore)

28 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

LK voted multiple people yet had no real direction at all

He voted him right after the JiF case and JiF responding. 

I wanted to see if there was something behind it 

9 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I took a break from the game for the weekend.

Just popping in for a minute.

I see Smash is still alive, shame...

so you took a break, then another break bravo !! I'm not sure what we would do without you

Vote Ape

I don’t care if gaming the mod is frowned upon, CTM opened the door by not having a set plan for dealing with being unable to reach a consensus at deadline. There was also no reason to explain that he wanted scum to survive the “random” lynch. Avoiding a hybrid hammer to save scum Ape is a hypothesis I would like to pursue today. And it’s not the only reason I think he’s scum....

Ape is pushing hard with the “80 is dumb” stuff. He does that a lot as scum. Easy way to discredit me when he’s scum and I occasionally get something right.

If he was town, he also would have stuck with calling me dumb when I gamed the mod. Instead, he called it the “scummiest post of the game thus far”. The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Join me in lynching the Ape. I am confident he’s scum.

7 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Vote Ape

I don’t care if gaming the mod is frowned upon, CTM opened the door by not having a set plan for dealing with being unable to reach a consensus at deadline. There was also no reason to explain that he wanted scum to survive the “random” lynch. Avoiding a hybrid hammer to save the Ape is reason enough for me to vote him here after losing 3 townies.

On top of that, Ape is pushing hard with the “80 is dumb” stuff. He does that a lot as scum. Easy way to discredit me when he’s scum and I occasionally get something right.

If he was town, he also would have stuck with calling me dumb when I gamed the mod. Instead, he called it the “scummiest post of the game thus far”. The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

this stinks to high heaven 80, you think CTM would be that obvious since Ape was lead vote at time of mod kill ? Shocked you would take this route over your real game feelings ... this is as scummy as it gets IMHO

Unvote LK

Vote  Derpina80

2 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

so you took a break, then another break bravo !! I'm not sure what we would do without you

Probably nothing, I'm one of the few people who actually try to force these games to move along.

Ape does this too when he has time.

5 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Vote Ape

I don’t care if gaming the mod is frowned upon, CTM opened the door by not having a set plan for dealing with being unable to reach a consensus at deadline. There was also no reason to explain that he wanted scum to survive the “random” lynch. Avoiding a hybrid hammer to save scum Ape is a hypothesis I would like to pursue today. And it’s not the only reason I think he’s scum....

Ape is pushing hard with the “80 is dumb” stuff. He does that a lot as scum. Easy way to discredit me when he’s scum and I occasionally get something right.

lol, nice narrative.

i never said you were dumb, and I’m not discrediting you. You’re making sh*t up.

I voted you for opportunistically jumping in my train D1. You done nothing but try to manipulate your way out of view since. You’re playing coy, it’s a scum tell for you. If anything I credit you for being evasive, I can’t get folks to listen, which is why I’m testing other theories.

Nobody has actually stated why they think I’m scum. I must be hovering around the right scum suspects. I sense a game if elimibate the threat going on. Same reason They killed Jif. 

9 hours ago, Lizard King said:

Sounds like you’re explaining what you did as scum, then putting it on me as narrative.

Also, since the new people started playing, this has been the approach of every scum team.

9 hours ago, Lizard King said:

Sounds like you’re explaining what you did as scum, then putting it on me as narrative.

Also, since the new people started playing, this has been the approach of every scum team.

Newbs.

Reasons: “Ape did this _______, which doesn’t align with town logic, therefore I think he’s scum.”

vs. 

Narrative: “I could see Ape doing all these things as scum.”

80 and now LK are both using narrative to frame me as scum. Both have said I’m scummy, but have not pointed to anything I’ve done or said as reason, instead they are manufacturing false intent to justify voting for a town Ape.

Newb townies should be demanding real reasons from them and Stark. The way this game used to be played, this limo wristed crap would have been pounced on.

Lynch me if you have to. Don’t care. Busy week ahead. But learn from what’s going on here. You’ve all got potential to be good players. Learn.

Archived