MFB3 Game Thread

CTM

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After a rough day 1 where the town lost it's landscaper, they wake up to find the self proclaimed greatest cum hunter brutally sodomized with a concrete dildo. At least he died happy.

Additionally, the town lost 7 of it's most interesting personalities when someone stole Hess' anti psych meds at day end. They found him the next morning having stuck a fork in an electrical outlet in a desperate attempt to self administer shock therapy gone awry.

Jif, Vanilla Town has died

Hess, Vanilla Town has died

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch,

On 5/4/2018 at 1:14 PM, HessStation said:

unvote vote smash

On 5/4/2018 at 4:26 PM, HessStation said:

unvote vote ape

On 5/4/2018 at 10:29 AM, JiF said:

What?  I think you think you're on to something here but you're not.  Ape pinged,  Smash pinged hard.  Smash got voted.  I stated this clearly in the context of someone who is scum hunting.  Gather evidence, take a stance.  It's what I did, it's what I'm doing.

If you were worried about my exchange with Ape, then why spin the actual events and the words that I used?

This, is an official ping and you're on the list now.  You're moving the goal posts and spinning like a mofo. 

On 5/4/2018 at 10:41 AM, JiF said:

Smash, Stark, Ape - those are my top 3.

Only correlation I see for now is Ape / smash(based on the last few pages). Edited*

working on a re-read 

48 minutes ago, CTM said:

After a rough day 1 where the town lost it's landscaper, they wake up to find the self proclaimed greatest cum hunter brutally sodomized with a concrete dildo. At least he died happy.

Additionally, the town lost 7 of it's most interesting personalities when someone stole Hess' anti psych meds at day end. They found him the next morning having stuck a fork in an electrical outlet in a desperate attempt to self administer shock therapy gone awry.

Jif, Vanilla Town has died

Hess, Vanilla Town has died

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch,

Glad I guessed right since you never sent me a PM. 

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Vote gata

Based on what I pulled lol 

Gross, I’m not going to vote you just yet 

I want to see who else they both cased 

Well that's not good

1. Crusher
2. Nolder
3. JiF - DEAD TOWN
4. Stark
5. Nyn
6. Hess -  DEAD TOWN
7. J80
8. Smash 
9. Ape
10. Brick 
11. Lizzie
12. Pac - DEADTOWN 
13. GATA

That leaves us with 10 alive and 4 of them scum/ 6 to 4 town 

If we don't get scum today it could easily be 3 to 4 tomorrow this game is going to go very quickly we need to make the right call today,

16 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Vote gaype 

Is this a quick vote for fun or do you have a real reason for voting APE ? I ask because you have done zero casing day 1 which is fine but we need to make a good call here

Just now, GATA said:

Based on what I pulled lol 

Gross, I’m not going to vote you just yet 

I want to see who else they both cased 

I don’t like that you cherry picked quotes to arrive at a misleading conclusion. I don’t care who you vote for.

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

Well that's not good

1. Crusher
2. Nolder
3. JiF - DEAD TOWN
4. Stark
5. Nyn
6. Hess -  DEAD TOWN
7. J80
8. Smash 
9. Ape
10. Brick 
11. Lizzie
12. Pac - DEADTOWN 
13. GATA

That leaves us with 10 alive and 4 of them scum/ 6 to 4 town 

If we don't get scum today it could easily be 3 to 4 tomorrow this game is going to go very quickly we need to make the right call today,

Is this a quick vote for fun or do you have a real reason for voting APE ? I ask because you have done zero casing day 1 which is fine but we need to make a good call here

Like you, he thinks I’m scum every game. Like you, he’s usually wrong. This would be one of the many times he’s wrong.

Now, back to fake ignore for you.

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I don’t like that you cherry picked quotes to arrive at a misleading conclusion. I don’t care who you vote for.

I literally edited my post before you quoted me because it was misleading that was based on the last few pages. Not the entire game. 

Go back to whining instead of helping 

Archived