The Wizard of Oz, A Wizard's Nightmare...GAME THREAD

5 minutes ago, Nolder said:

So Player X is a Tracker.

At Night they Target Player A.

If Player A has an ability (such as cop for example) Player X will see whoever Player A visits.

Unless they are a Ninja which cannot be Tracked or Watched.

Tracker results can be manipulated by roles such as Bus Drivers which switch players around or Redirectors which change an action from one player to another player.

SO COOOOOOOOOOOL!

35 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Page 30 and I'm already decided.

String him up.

Vote 80

Mofo wont reveal but the only person I clearly remember against revealing unnecessarily is Pac.

If 80 has turned a new leaf that's great but either I don't remember it or he never talked about it.

@Jetsfan80 if you can point to a post in another game where you've said revealing is bad I'm willing to unvote you.

I do know I have a bad memory but I am preeeetty sure this never happened.

If this isnt the definition of irony, I dont know what is. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, JiF said:

Remember when you and Stark were like but he's totally participating...

Are you even paying attention?

omg

LMAOOOOOOO This was at the beginning and you weren't paying attention. 

So nice try 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Leelou said:

I think it looks decent. Queen was my first favorite band ever. I still remember the day I heard Freddie died :( 

OMG ME TOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU. He was dead when I was 2 but my mom would always play them 

12 minutes ago, Leelou said:

I think it looks decent. Queen was my first favorite band ever. I still remember the day I heard Freddie died :( 

6 minutes ago, GATA said:

OMG ME TOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU. He was dead when I was 2 but my mom would always play them 

5 minutes ago, Leelou said:

We are totally now besties!! 

3 minutes ago, GATA said:

tenor.gif

e31.jpg

• Haha 2

56 minutes ago, HessStation said:

They were taken down swiftly by ambush in the mountains. It rained bullets until the last one alive, JF80, was on his last breath in a pool of blood on the ice cap. Dorothy walked over and smiled before shoving her sharp fingernails through his eyes and into the back of his head.

Jetsfan 80, aka Winged Monkey, aka Town Tracker was dead.

220px-Pat_Walshe_as_Nikko.gif

another bang up job by 80 

36 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

you really dont read do you ? I never called DPR Dumb that was me talking to JIF 

1. You’rd routinely beligerrent. Don’t blame others for mos-reading your ranting lunacy.

34 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

finally someone with a brain

2. Stark is provingbout as blockhead jr. as I said to him, he’s missing the point. You’re calling folks dumb again, which is the numero uno thing you going bonkers emo over when people call you dumb. You’re a hypocrite and a baby, that was the point, regardless of who you were talking to.

1 hour ago, CTM said:

Follows anyone at Night and sees who they visit 

80 is gay 

1 hour ago, D P R said:

Oh sh*t, now I totally see why he didn't reveal...

Just kidding. What an asshat. 

35 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

another bang up job by 80 

Early theme emerging: “... lynched 80, because he played like an idiot”

Easy for scum to shrug off accountability - not saying all these guys are scum. Yet.

Personally, I liked 80 as a scum read based on a ping long before his no reveal. Oh well.

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Part of why these new players are learning (incorrectly) that ONGUS is a suspicious thing is because you’ve spent years not knowing and have become s shining example of: nope.

ONGUS is a knee jerk townie reaction. Because townies know they are town, and cannot fathom anyone voting them unless that person has a scum agenda.

I reported what you guys did I'll let the newbs come up with their own interpretation

8 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

1. You’rd routinely beligerrent. Don’t blame others for mos-reading your ranting lunacy.

2. Stark is provingbout as blockhead jr. as I said to him, he’s missing the point. You’re calling folks dumb again, which is the numero uno thing you going bonkers emo over when people call you dumb. You’re a hypocrite and a baby, that was the point, regardless of who you were talking to.

you just don't see the difference in what you say as opposed to what I say. I say it in fun you on the other hand have a totally different tone when you address me and you say it to the point that its painfully obvious you want to purposely piss me off . That's a big difference