The Wizard of Oz, A Wizard's Nightmare...GAME THREAD

So obviously I was wrong about Pac and that would have been a disaster had I convinced everyone to vote for him.

Luckily I pushed Brick's lynch first which absolves me of any responsibility, right guys?

Guys?

On 5/19/2018 at 6:55 PM, Smashmouth said:

vote Nolder

Did not like him coming into the thread asking others to fill him in on the current situation. Seemed like he was trying to play his usual lazy town routine and may very well be the SK lower chance of scum but I do not think hes town.

On 5/19/2018 at 6:59 PM, Smashmouth said:

I had the same feelings toward Brick, he pounced quickly with no real explanation at all as to why he would vote stark.

Even after our explanations on why LK was full of crap he seemed to just ignore our posts and not even question why we did what we did which I would not expect from a new player about to hammer.

On 5/19/2018 at 8:04 PM, CTM said:

unvote

too fast

On 5/19/2018 at 8:05 PM, Kaylee said:

Official Vote Count

Nol (3) Nyn, Gata, Smash

Brick (1) Crush

Gata (1) Pac

NOLDER IS AT L-2 

with 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch

CTM slows Nolders train . Pac has a Nolder vote but also leaves door open for a Brick train. 

18 hours ago, Pac said:

Tier 1 Gata, Smash

Tier 2 crush 

Honorable mention Nol

18 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

go back to calling yourself scum it was a better contribution

18 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

giphy.gif

18 hours ago, Pac said:

There it is...

Unvote

Vote Smash

17 hours ago, JiF said:

IMO our lynch pool today is - Pac, Gata, Smash, Me, Nold.

Crusher and Nyn we arent touching.

CTM and Brick came away looking very clean after that speed train on Nold.  I've got them town right now. 

Gata - the question is, was LK distancing with his reveal? Other than her gross vote on Nold, pretty clean game.

Smash - has toned it down since D1.  Disgusting vote on Nold, however, at least he explained it.  Gata didnt. 

Nold - playing the most ironic game in the history of mafia.  Unconcerned till he is.  I could see scum or SK

Pac - not paying attention, giving minimal effort while telling us, just wait! Unfortunately, we've been waiting his whole career.  Though he did start the game acting like he was going to try.  I could see him going into hiding after losing 2 teammates in back to back nights.  

JiF - bad ass town, best scum hunter of all time (except this game).

I think its Pac or Nold for me today, could go Smash too.

Vote Pac

Pac calls out Smash and Gata. JiF votes pac. 

17 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

curious to see how pac responds to a little pressure L-2 Big boy

17 hours ago, Kaylee said:

Official Vote Count

Nol (2) Smash, Nyn

Gata (1) Pac 

Pac (2) Gata, JiF

Brick (1) Nol 

with 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch

15 hours ago, HessStation said:

Official Vote Count

Nol (2) Smash, Nyn

Gata (1) Pac 

Pac (2) Gata, JiF

Brick (1) Nol 

with 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch

Deadline is now 11:00 am tomorrow morning 

14 hours ago, Pac said:

No it's not...  he said some variation of that 10 times around the stark lynch but never mentioned the simple fact that he was at L ******* 2.  As scum that's exactly when you counter.

Had Stark started off the day countering and giving results no way in hell would he have gotten lynched...  Lizzie would have.

Pac is at L2 . His response to a post I made referring to a very nice townie post by Smash. I personally have Smash as town but Pac disagree

14 hours ago, Pac said:

ok watch me work....

Alive:

1. Brick - Have him as spastic town.  Hasn't been afraid to mix it up and willing to unvote a townie (in myself) when I got to L2

3. CTM - Vile but I see it's town game at work here.

6. Gata - Hyperactive and scatter brained.  Scum/SK lean

7. Crusher - Have to believe our cop got a fair result for now

8. Smash - Uber defensive on day 1 with zero votes on him..  now back to calm and rational smash.. no likey

10. Nolder - work in progress.  don't like a lot of his play but nothing to really latch onto yet

13. Nyn - Town lean...  like the casing and questions but she could be playing a well executed SK game

15. JiF - Mentally challenged town lean.  He's pretty worthless.. 

I will have a better idea about those in purple if scum makes the mistake of letting me live another day.

Now for the prissy, limp-wristed, lip stick wearing, fanny pack owning, power walking for exercise doing, homo mod.. I will BOLD my vote. 

Unvote

Vote Smash

Hop on townies...  I got this.

14 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

Its Idiot Mafia 

13 hours ago, HessStation said:

Official Vote Count

Nol (2) Smash, Nyn

Pac (2) Gata, JiF

Brick (1) Nol

Smash (1) Pac

with 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch

Deadline is now 11:00 am tomorrow morning 

13 hours ago, BrickTamland said:

It's getting to that point of the game where things get confusing...a lot of dumb debates popping up.

This debate between Gata and JiF is so dumb it almost comes off like planned in order to create mayhem. JiF and Stark's debate was similar a couple days ago. I don't know what to make of it. Just as I start to think that those guys might be suspicious, I remember that the scums do tend to lay low. So perhaps the debates actually do more to clear them.

Nolder and Pac still pretty much useless. So I don't mind killing them. They're at the top of my list. skating by ... 

for the most part i have liked Smash and CTM as town, but then I have flashbacks to last game where i got played hardcore by CTM.

I was feeling Nyn as town earlier in the game...havent picked up much there recently

My current order of decreasing scumminess is 

Pac/Nolder/Jif/Gata/CTM/Smash/Nyn/Crusher

vote Pac

13 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

PAC I'm not sure WTF you are getting at. I came into the thread and voted LK and gave a very good reason why I voted that way. Somehow you are turning this into me being scum ? Sorry bud but that's a ridiculously stupid case and I'll tell ya why ... I could have made that vote as scum or town. So where is you're case exactly ? You taking wild guesses now ?

I could understand you going this route if I gave no explanation and just placed a vote half assed but I got into it with a few people about my choice so I'm wondering how you came to the conclusion I was scum ? 

I find it hilarious you didn't bother to mention my arguments defending my vote on LK seems like a desperation play on you're part

This sh*t wreaks of a scum play 

Unvote 

Vote Pac

Here it is. After Pac continues to call Smash out Smash decides it’s svum play. It’s OMgus at its finest. 

It’s interestimg Smash decides to call it scum play after momentum switched to Pac and Pac prodded him. 

This is not a case. This is just a review. Page 82

12 hours ago, GATA said:

I have been off all game I'm cool dying tonight I did the double vote js.

Double voter could go either way, town or scum.  We've seen both.  Pac was on you for most of the game.  Then to Smash.  You never unvoted knowing that you had that power.  Probably should have at least give him a chance to reveal.  That was a double doozy to the town and CTM was cleary playing a town game even though I thought Pac was lay lowing scum. 

And the potential pump fake with the martyr move?

17 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Pac calls out Smash and Gata. JiF votes pac. 

I voted Pac because he put you in Tier 2.  lmfao.  He wasnt paying attention or trying.  I figured scum or SK for sure.  I was quite confident in that one actually. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Here it is. After Pac continues to call Smash out Smash decides it’s svum play. It’s OMgus at its finest. 

It’s interestimg Smash decides to call it scum play after momentum switched to Pac and Pac prodded him. 

I smell what you're stepping in. 

Thoughts about Gata as the double voter though?  We've seen both alignments and how she used it would definitely lean not town.  

16 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

you call this a case ? I think you should do like you said and not case people. Its pretty obvious why I voted PAC his case against me was just about as bad as yours and at this late stage in the game I would think both of you would have had better info than what you used in you're cases. Sorry big guy but this was terrible