The Wizard of Oz, A Wizard's Nightmare...GAME THREAD

2 minutes ago, GATA said:

Nope I don't bs I put it all out there because I don't like ppl spinning things out of context.

Thanx

If you didnt just go quote a bunch of posts from Pac, to defend your double vote on Pac, then what did you do? lmfao

Just now, GATA said:

Note: Pulling that would have taken me way longer if I was just bullsh*tting. I knew where to go because I've been saying it all along.

I didnt accuse you of bull sh*tting.  You just spent who knows how much time to defend your sloppy play to make yourself look better instead of trying to figure who is scum.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, JiF said:

If you didnt just go quote a bunch of posts from Pac, to defend your double vote on Pac, then what did you do? lmfao

I didnt accuse you of bull sh*tting.  You just spent who knows how much time to defend your sloppy play to make yourself look better instead of trying to figure who is scum.

I was answering Crusher

Official Vote Count

GATA (1) JiF

Crusher (1) Smash

Brick (1) GATA

with 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch

Deadline Tomorrow 7:00 pm

45 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Floors nice.

Nice place for clothes *waggles eyebrows*

On 5/18/2018 at 5:58 PM, BrickTamland said:

Unvote

Vote stark

On 5/18/2018 at 6:06 PM, Kaylee said:

Final Vote Count 

Nol (1)  CTM 

Stark (7) JiF, LK, Leelou, DPR, Gata, Nol, Brick

LK (4) Stark, Brick, Smash, Nyn

THAT'S A LYNCH! 

with 13 alive it takes 7 votes to lynch

Deadline 8:00 pm

I'm voting you for now, you were Stark's hammer and I think you should catch a little fire for that I'm going to continue my read tho.

You also put pac at L1 (Though granted you didn't know my power)

20 hours ago, BrickTamland said:

KILL THAT PACMAN.

feelin teh bloodlust ?

20 hours ago, BrickTamland said:

just re-read to double check -- my vote put him at L-1... then there were quickly 2 UNVOTES

Now this is interesting because Crush didn't vote. WHY?

On 5/19/2018 at 8:31 PM, BrickTamland said:

Crusher and Pac did not vote

DD75B575-5069-4D5A-AEBB-74997848E72D.png

ALSO Why are you suspicious of JIF?

On 5/20/2018 at 8:33 AM, BrickTamland said:

A reread is in order for me. I’ve read all game, but with two separate votes completed It would be helpful to form a new analysis. I’ll be driving a ton today but might get a chance tonight.

a vote on jif is indicative of my suspicion of him. even more so indicative of my fear in killing nolder in case he’s town.

Ill do my best to tune in when I can

39 minutes ago, JiF said:

If the SK had a bullet proof vest and all the shots were targeted at he/she, wouldnt they lose the vest and one shot go through?  

I'm not sure what trying to piece together the no deaths accomplishes, honestly.  And I wouldnt share yet either.  I'm just glad we didnt have more blood last night. 

Thoughts on the double voter alignment?

Thoughts on Nold setting up his vote for Brick in the night phase?

Thoughts on Smash calling Crush the GF and then vice versa?

Those are the pieces I'm mulling over today.

I already addressed the gf bit.

Every time ive seen a double voter they were town. Not saying it cant be scum aligned but it would be somewhat op. Dont think speculations on that will help much. Crazy mod and all.

What do you mean setting up the vote?

• Upvote 1

1. Reading through this after waking up, its very troubling to me @The Crusher did not know @GATA claimed Double voter 

2. Its very troubling to me Crusher claims PAC played a good game . Of course Crusher is going to say that PAC, who just so happened to play terrible going after the Cop (and saying himself after the fact it was a bad play) then not paying attention at key moments in the game, is his only point for a case on me.

3. You would think at this stage in the game Crush would be reading every post carefully as a town player but he did not see point 1

4. Now Crusher is trying to enhance his case on me saying all I do is OMGUS vote people ????? Sure when people make sh*t up and have a weak case, me knowing It's bullsh*t that sets off an alarm so I'm going to come back at them, not as OMGUS but trying to see if said player is legit, pressure usually does that. Crusher after my questioning and subsequent vote didn't even know GATA claimed Double Voter as I stated in point number 1.

If people are going to play sloppy its usually indicative of scum play and that's what I see going on here that's not OMGUS that's a real case something of which Crusher has offered nothing.

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

1. Reading through this after waking up, its very troubling to me @The Crusher did not know @GATA claimed Double voter 

2. Its very troubling to me Crusher claims PAC played a good game . Of course Crusher is going to say that PAC, who just so happened to play terrible going after the Cop (and saying himself after the fact it was a bad play) then not paying attention at key moments in the game, is his only point for a case on me.

3. You would think at this stage in the game Crush would be reading every post carefully as a town player but he did not see point 1

4. Now Crusher is trying to enhance his case on me saying all I do is OMGUS vote people ????? Sure when people make sh*t up and have a weak case, me knowing It's bullsh*t that sets off an alarm so I'm going to come back at them, not as OMGUS but trying to see if said player is legit, pressure usually does that. Crusher after my questioning and subsequent vote didn't even know GATA claimed Double Voter as I stated in point number 1.

If people are going to play sloppy its usually indicative of scum play and that's what I see going on here that's not OMGUS that's a real case something of which Crusher has offered nothing.

Well I claimed it at Night hoping to die. I've been pretty terrible this game 

@GATA I pointed out earlier in my case against Crush that he was absent on the Stark vote. Reason for that is that scum would much rather not give any vote results for use later in the game. It was a a conflicted vote and IMHO crush as scum stayed clear of that vote knowing it would probably lead to the death of the cop

@Nynaeve you claim you have some type of role some information late in the game would be helpful. If we do not get scum or an SK here we are in deep sh*t . Since there was no kill last night Im assuming someone had a BPV shot off  so scum has a huge advantage at this stage. We cant get this wrong with 7 people alive cause that means if we lynch wrong 6 are alive possibly 2 die tonight with Scum and SK that leaves 4 and game is over with potential for 2 scum and one SK left with 1 town

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

No excuse every post should be read in end game period

It's not an excuse I claimed it to try to get scum to kill me at least then I would flip and I could do the I told ya so.

That's why I said you guys can kill me if you want I'm still town. 

@JiF and @Nynaeve claiming the Stark investigation might have luckily resulted in a Godfather Investigation is a really poor observation at this stage in the game. If current evidence points at someone or even suggests they may be scum with a bad investigation result you don't just dismiss that as luck at this stage.

6 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

Never mind Crush this was a stupid question I forgot you were cleared by Stark 

13 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

4 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

No excuse every post should be read in end game period

Dude you are so nonsensical and making things up. You forgot about Stark but thats fine. Dont tell me about end game because my thing with GATA was a bit ago and someone else asked about GATA since then.

You are an omgussy clown.

You literally didnt suspect me until I suspected you. Haha

1 minute ago, GATA said:

It's not an excuse I claimed it to try to get scum to kill me at least then I would flip and I could do the I told ya so.

That's why I said you guys can kill me if you want I'm still town. 

Gata I'm talking about Crusher not knowing you claimed Double voter. He actually voted you at as critical point in the game that's sloppy play that's scummy play

• Upvote 1

Just now, Smashmouth said:

Gata I'm talking about Crusher not knowing you claimed Double voter. He actually voted you at as critical point in the game that's sloppy play that's scummy play

Got it. This makes sense. 

Ok what if he's not and Stark's view is correct. 

Do you see anyone else suspicious?

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Dude you are so nonsensical and making things up. You forgot about Stark but thats fine. Dont tell me about end game because my thing with GATA was a bit ago and someone else asked about GATA since then.

You are an omgussy clown.

You literally didnt suspect me until I suspected you. Haha

I suspected you BECAUSE your case on me was non sense I also gave reasons its wa not a typical OMGUS vote based on nothing like most are .

5 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

@JiF and @Nynaeve claiming the Stark investigation might have luckily resulted in a Godfather Investigation is a really poor observation at this stage in the game. If current evidence points at someone or even suggests they may be scum with a bad investigation result you don't just dismiss that as luck at this stage.

Seriously? Wow. You are omgus to the max. No case on me till I brought you up. Now all of a sudden the case is so great on me, only you saying that by the way, it isnt lessened by the innocent from the cop.

Oh yeah. You had no case on me till I cased you. OMGUSMOUTH

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I suspected you BECAUSE your case on me was non sense I also gave reasons its wa not a typical OMGUS vote based on nothing like most are .

No you omgussed me and made shit up like you did with Pac dude when he put you in his tiers. Its what you do dude. Nothing new here.

10 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

@GATA I pointed out earlier in my case against Crush that he was absent on the Stark vote. Reason for that is that scum would much rather not give any vote results for use later in the game. It was a a conflicted vote and IMHO crush as scum stayed clear of that vote knowing it would probably lead to the death of the cop

@Nynaeve you claim you have some type of role some information late in the game would be helpful. If we do not get scum or an SK here we are in deep sh*t . Since there was no kill last night Im assuming someone had a BPV shot off  so scum has a huge advantage at this stage. We cant get this wrong with 7 people alive cause that means if we lynch wrong 6 are alive possibly 2 die tonight with Scum and SK that leaves 4 and game is over with potential for 2 scum and one SK left with 1 town

I shot Nolder.

• Upvote 1

Just now, GATA said:

Got it. This makes sense. 

Ok what if he's not and Stark's view is correct. 

Do you see anyone else suspicious?

I was on Nolder earlier and once again hes been absent and not offering anything at all to the game when present. I could easily vote Nolder if he gets some votes with no problem at all.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I dont really care how you feel about my stance. Its mine to take.

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Vote him. He will find you scummy within a page. OMGUSMOUTH

Crusher stop with the silly crap I gave reasons why I pointed at you so stop trying to purposely muddy the waters with this bullsh*t. The PAC case was weak and it pinged me on PAC you are referring to the pac case on me which made ZERO sense and had no substance as a reason why I'm scum and that's just poor play 

36 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I already addressed the gf bit.

Every time ive seen a double voter they were town. Not saying it cant be scum aligned but it would be somewhat op. Dont think speculations on that will help much. Crazy mod and all.

What do you mean setting up the vote?

I've seen it as scum numerous times.

I quoted the post from Nold.  He was priming up for a brick vote during the night phase both lived through the night phase, both not here during the day phase. 

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

I've seen it as scum numerous times.

I quoted the post from Nold.  He was priming up for a brick vote during the night phase both lived through the night phase, both not here during the day phase. 

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Doublevoter

Looked up wiki and they have it as scum as as town. Gata is scum.

20 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Meh, you're picking on the one guy we have some what "vetted" and throwing out the only other possible role he could be.  So you're casing the only innocent we have, forcing the him into the only role he could fit as scum.

I'm not dismissing the potential even though I have my doubts Stark hit GF on N1 but I just dont see the need to force this issue right now.

11 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Crusher stop with the silly crap I gave reasons why I pointed at you so stop trying to purposely muddy the waters with this bullsh*t. The PAC case was weak and it pinged me on PAC you are referring to the pac case on me which made ZERO sense and had no substance as a reason why I'm scum and that's just poor play 

Whatever. Im not going down the rabbit hole with you on this.

vote gata