The Wizard of Oz, A Wizard's Nightmare...GAME THREAD

11 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Have we 100% figured out who is the double voter?

9 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Just found it. Unvote vote gata

How didn't you see that before?

Also weren't you so sure about Smash?

16 hours ago, HessStation said:

FINAL VOTE

Nol (1)  Nyn

Pac (4) Gata, JiF, Brick, Smash

Brick (1) Nol

Smash (1) Pac

with 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch

So gotta is a double voter but it doesn’t show up? Dubious 

4 hours ago, GATA said:

Crusher had a back and forth with DPR and then DPR flipped town. 

It's almost like a setup to me I don't think it would be that blatant. 

I can't vote the Crusher yet. 

@Nynaeve how do you feel about Nolder?

Conflicted

4 hours ago, GATA said:

Exactly to me Pac was scum but w.e I was wrong and he sucks I can't do much about it. 

Pac may be the easiest player in the game to vote for. Reason, Its Pac, he sucks. Truth is he put in a very good effort this game but people are still sticking to the Pac sucks thing.

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Pac may be the easiest player in the game to vote for. Reason, Its Pac, he sucks. Truth is he put in a very good effort this game but people are still sticking to the Pac sucks thing.

You obviously didn't read his game plays let me refresh your memory 

12 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

SK thats a double voter? Interesting take there bunny.

Haha - SK/double voter.  Sounds like a Hess role.  Dude has been a SK more than anyone, probably added some spice to it so he just sit back and laugh and secretly root for the SK to win. 

4 hours ago, GATA said:

So will you reveal or are you going to wait to see if that person carries a train?

I dont know. The gist of it is that i might have potentially vigged someone and they didnt die. So they're either a doc, protected by a doc (less likely) or a sk with a bpv. Hence the conflict of revealing who it was.

I dont mind revealing my role cause I made it pretty obv to anyone with eyes.

4 hours ago, GATA said:

This is true but what if we had a doc but they healed Crusher's Night attack or what if he is a doc. This could also be a reason why there weren't any kills yesterday right. I think @Nynaeve mentioned something similar

Even if this is true for who i vigged... it doesnt explain the lack of other deaths unless we all literally targeted the same player.... less likely.

4 hours ago, GATA said:

I said it was me, I'm the double voter.

Ok..

Answering me about Verbal

On 5/17/2018 at 7:51 PM, Pac said:

Did you think I was kidding when I said I'm the best at this sh-t?

On 5/17/2018 at 7:56 PM, Pac said:

ok I'll be normal for a minute...  a minute!

I don't want to give away exactly what Verb does when he's scum but he did it..  another big indicator was he talked a lot without saying sh-t..  no real content.

On 5/17/2018 at 7:57 PM, Pac said:

Vote Gata

On 5/19/2018 at 10:58 PM, GATA said:

Why didnt @Pac vote before the D2 lynch? 

On 5/17/2018 at 8:22 PM, GATA said:

I actually wish I get lynched just to show you how stupid you look not are because I don’t know if you’re really stupid 

edit for clarification 

^ I didn't vote him till way later, unless you count D1 that was for sh*ts and giggles

On 5/17/2018 at 8:20 PM, Pac said:

1. Brick

2. Stark

3. CTM

4. Lizard King - Claimed Cop

5. 80  Town Tracker LYNCHED Day 1

6. Gata

7. Crusher

8. Smash

9. Ape  Town Bodyguard (lol) NK N1

10. Nolder

11. Jetscode Town Psychiatrist NK N1

12. Leelou 

13. Nyn

14. Verb Scum RBer NK N1  (I still got it)

15. JiF

16. Pac Town Stud

17. DPR

^ He didn't put Leelou as town which to me is skimming she mentioned it . 

He then does this :

On 5/18/2018 at 12:53 PM, Pac said:

Unvote.. 

The only vote is Liz or stark today.

Need both players results but it' pretty obv who is full of sh*t

On 5/18/2018 at 2:44 PM, Pac said:

Get Stark to L1 and get out the way...

Without casing or anything.

On 5/19/2018 at 4:12 PM, Pac said:

Vote the Gata

On 5/19/2018 at 4:24 PM, Nynaeve said:

Porque?

On 5/19/2018 at 5:49 PM, Pac said:

Hyperactivity indicative of an overwhelmed sk unsure of what to do..  it's a working theory not set in stone.  Day is young.

He has no reasoning behind it, besides my game play which to me makes no sense. I always play like that.

On 5/21/2018 at 2:06 PM, Pac said:

Gotta say Nol does look a little frazzled by the thrashing Nyn giving him..  hm.

On 5/21/2018 at 2:08 PM, Pac said:

Tier 1 Gata, Smash

Tier 2 crush 

Honorable mention Nol

On 5/21/2018 at 2:10 PM, Pac said:

Good point..  remove fat man.

I'll concentrate more later when I'm not on a ******* phone 

He reviews the game and has @The Crusher as scum but then someone reminds him Stark's view cleared Crush

Finally this is my critique because to me he hasn't done much.

20 hours ago, GATA said:

You haven't really made a case for anyone what makes you town because so far you haven't helped much 

20 hours ago, Pac said:

ok watch me work....

Alive:

1. Brick - Have him as spastic town.  Hasn't been afraid to mix it up and willing to unvote a townie (in myself) when I got to L2

3. CTM - Vile but I see it's town game at work here.

6. Gata - Hyperactive and scatter brained.  Scum/SK lean

7. Crusher - Have to believe our cop got a fair result for now

8. Smash - Uber defensive on day 1 with zero votes on him..  now back to calm and rational smash.. no likey

10. Nolder - work in progress.  don't like a lot of his play but nothing to really latch onto yet

13. Nyn - Town lean...  like the casing and questions but she could be playing a well executed SK game

15. JiF - Mentally challenged town lean.  He's pretty worthless.. 

I will have a better idea about those in purple if scum makes the mistake of letting me live another day.

Now for the prissy, limp-wristed, lip stick wearing, fanny pack owning, power walking for exercise doing, homo mod.. I will BOLD my vote. 

Unvote

Vote Smash

Hop on townies...  I got this.

20 hours ago, Pac said:

Listen hun..  I'm playing advanced mafia here..  every post has a purpose. 

20 hours ago, GATA said:

So that means waiting till D3 till we're low in numbers to help? I didn't know that's advanced mafia. I'm going to try that next time

In my mind he was scum, I invested my double vote on it I could have double voted any other time but I didn't. 

11 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I dont know. The gist of it is that i might have potentially vigged someone and they didnt die. So they're either a doc, protected by a doc (less likely) or a sk with a bpv. Hence the conflict of revealing who it was.

Even if this is true for who i vigged... it doesnt explain the lack of other deaths unless we all literally targeted the same player.... less likely.

Ok..

I KNEWWWWWWWWWWWW ITTTTTTTTTTTT ❤️ I got one thing RIGHT 

5 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Ok..

If the SK had a bullet proof vest and all the shots were targeted at he/she, wouldnt they lose the vest and one shot go through?  

I'm not sure what trying to piece together the no deaths accomplishes, honestly.  And I wouldnt share yet either.  I'm just glad we didnt have more blood last night. 

Thoughts on the double voter alignment?

Thoughts on Nold setting up his vote for Brick in the night phase?

Thoughts on Smash calling Crush the GF and then vice versa?

Those are the pieces I'm mulling over today.

6 minutes ago, GATA said:

Answering me about Verbal

^ I didn't vote him till way later, unless you count D1 that was for sh*ts and giggles

^ He didn't put Leelou as town which to me is skimming she mentioned it . 

He then does this :

Without casing or anything.

He has no reasoning behind it, besides my game play which to me makes no sense. I always play like that.

He reviews the game and has @The Crusher as scum but then someone reminds him Stark's view cleared Crush

Finally this is my critique because to me he hasn't done much.

In my mind he was scum, I invested my double vote on it I could have double voted any other time but I didn't. 

Did you just go back and do all that work to defend your sloppy double vote on a lover? 

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Did you just go back and do all that work to defend your sloppy double vote on a lover? 

Nope I don't bs I put it all out there because I don't like ppl spinning things out of context.

Thanx

Gata isnt helping herself.  She's not hunting, she's too busy defending her sloppy play and yelling at people who case her.  Gross.

That Nold post, really sticking out to me right now.  He hit one of my biggest tells.  He hit my biggest tell a few games back.  This feels the same.  Gross.

I trust Crusher, not sure what to make of Smash calling him GF out of the blue.  Scummy or just blockhead? The one peak Stark got, was the GF?  Gross or blockhead?