The Wizard of Oz, A Wizard's Nightmare...GAME THREAD

10 minutes ago, JiF said:

I smell what you're stepping in. 

Thoughts about Gata as the double voter though?  We've seen both alignments and how she used it would definitely lean not town.  

Gata looks bad too. I’m at gym gonna look at both. But Smash gets my vote for now. 

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Gata looks bad too. I’m at gym gonna look at both. But Smash gets my vote for now. 

I do but I really did think Pac was scum didn't see the train escalating that quickly I did the double vote earlier and then the lynch happened when Smash mentioned he was at L1. I'm ok dying but I'm town.

Just now, The Crusher said:

Gata looks disgusting, she's been out for Pac the entire game.  Pac being the creep he is, was after her the entire game.  Gata's use of her role was bad, really bad but the pump fake martyr move followed by the "**** you for thinking Im scummy, vote me"  move - not buying it.  She's waving her scum dick in our face IMO.  

I'm feeling you on Smash. 

Nold planning on parking a vote on Brick pings too.

I'm good with those 3 today.

6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Crusher are you voting me based on my interaction with PAC ? because you really gave no explanation other than quoting PAC who had no case aganist me . Are you going to make this same damn mistake again ?

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

Gata looks disgusting, she's been out for Pac the entire game.  Pac being the creep he is, was after her the entire game.  Gata's use of her role was bad, really bad but the pump fake martyr move followed by the "**** you for thinking Im scummy, vote me"  move - not buying it.  She's waving her scum dick in our face IMO.  

how the hell are you "feeling him " on Smash when his case is based on me voting PAC and you voted him as well. That makes no sense.

On 5/18/2018 at 5:06 PM, Kaylee said:

Final Vote Count 

Nol (1)  CTM 

Stark (7) JiF, LK, Leelou, DPR, Gata, Nol, Brick

LK (4) Stark, Brick, Smash, Nyn

THAT'S A LYNCH! 

with 13 alive it takes 7 votes to lynch

Deadline 8:00 pm

On 5/19/2018 at 7:49 AM, The Crusher said:

Look through the lynch of Stark quickly. Since he clears me as town I may die tonight. Maybe not because I’ve been gawd awful playing lately.

People need to read DPRs interaction with Stark before the lynch. Everything DPR says about the way Stark played this is certainly possible but DPR never takes a step back from beating down Stark to take a look at the obvious issue here. 

DOR does offer to step off and let those two stay and let everyone go after their 2nd choices? 

The thing that bothers me the most is DPR is one of the players and mods who has played the most and really understands the game. Ask him , he will tell you. 

So? I find it hard to believe he never thought of the why? If Stark was scum why would he counter reveal? It made zero sense with gameplay. They are down one, game has a vig or sk shoring at night as well and we lost the bodyguard. Is that the time to go one for one even with the cop?

If I don’t survive just look for yourselves. I truly suck and don’t get it right but if im not here in the a.m. just look at it. 

Crush I.m pretty sure you are A Godfather. Funny how you dig you're own grave here  also funny how a confirmed townie didn't die after all this time. Wonder how that works Crush . 

You did 2 things here one was to remind us you were cleared which is scummy in its own right .... Why the need to remind with no pressure ?

Then you make the big mistake of claiming you may die tonight yet live to this point where numerous people have died . Something there does not Jive Big guy. 

Also if you look at the Final vote on Stark which was dreadfully stupid you see Mr Crush love was no where to be found he didn't even vote at the most Important part of the game. Funny how PAC made a case on me with how I handled the LK vote and telling people not to vote Stark and Crusher makes a case on me based on what PAC said ?? Weak as weak can be 

Crush I think you are a Godfather 

Vote Crusher

We're not having tinfoil gf suss voting till it's f-3 and if he's still alive. And even then it'll be a discussion.... one that i hope to be too dead to care.

The odds of hitting the gf with the only peek of the entire game are low. Plausible but not probable

18 minutes ago, JiF said:

I wish I had a scum dick then I'd make your little butt hole happy.

However, if you actually read my argument on Pac you'd see it's not unwarranted why I went after him. 

He voted Verbal then switched to me "because he didn't like my play style" yet he's never really paid enough attention to how I play. 

I also thought it could be a form of distancing himself why he voted Verbal. This whole game I've been wrong. I'm ok with that.

Anyway, your scum read is wrong, it was wrong with 80, Stark, and now with me.

In the interim you could also look at other ppl. js

3 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

here's the guy you listen too Crush ...sure he was town but he didn't play particularly well

Exactly to me Pac was scum but w.e I was wrong and he sucks I can't do much about it. 

11 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

We're not having tinfoil gf suss voting till it's f-3 and if he's still alive. And even then it'll be a discussion.... one that i hope to be too dead to care.

The odds of hitting the gf with the only peek of the entire game are low. Plausible but not probable

I dont care how Crush was investigated at this point what happened earlier whether lucky or not has no bearing on why a so called confirmed townie in Crusher is still alive after all the death weve seen ...It makes no logical sense unless Crusher is the Godfather on the scum team

3 minutes ago, GATA said:

Exactly to me Pac was scum but w.e I was wrong and he sucks I can't do much about it. 

PAC was town no doubt but If you look back as I pointed out he played bad and his case on me was bad. If I was scum why in the hell would I come into the thread and vote LK when Stark was close to dead ? Its a totally ridiculous case and Crusher is using it against me. Its because he has nothing else to go on and self admitedly is terrible at casing so he used PAC's nonsense to try and make me look scummy

26 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I have some new info but it can be one of two things and I dont want to accidently out a town PR. 

#thoughtsarehard

So will you reveal or are you going to wait to see if that person carries a train?

Keep in mind scum teams will almost ALWAYS kill confirmed townies ...reason ? because if you kill another townie that confirmed townie narrows down the field making scum more vulnerable. So many things pointing at Crusher but I don't see anyone really discussing it. Im off to bed

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Keep in mind scum teams will almost ALWAYS kill confirmed townies ...reason ? because if you kill another townie that confirmed townie narrows down the field making scum more vulnerable. So many things pointing at Crusher but I don't see anyone really discussing it. Im off to bed

This is true but what if we had a doc but they healed Crusher's Night attack or what if he is a doc. This could also be a reason why there weren't any kills yesterday right. I think @Nynaeve mentioned something similar

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

you call this a case ? I think you should do like you said and not case people. Its pretty obvious why I voted PAC his case against me was just about as bad as yours and at this late stage in the game I would think both of you would have had better info than what you used in you're cases. Sorry big guy but this was terrible

No a review. 

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

Crush I.m pretty sure you are A Godfather. Funny how you dig you're own grave here  also funny how a confirmed townie didn't die after all this time. Wonder how that works Crush . 

You did 2 things here one was to remind us you were cleared which is scummy in its own right .... Why the need to remind with no pressure ?

Then you make the big mistake of claiming you may die tonight yet live to this point where numerous people have died . Something there does not Jive Big guy. 

Also if you look at the Final vote on Stark which was dreadfully stupid you see Mr Crush love was no where to be found he didn't even vote at the most Important part of the game. Funny how PAC made a case on me with how I handled the LK vote and telling people not to vote Stark and Crusher makes a case on me based on what PAC said ?? Weak as weak can be 

Crush I think you are a Godfather 

Vote Crusher

No. You are.