The Wizard of Oz, A Wizard's Nightmare...GAME THREAD

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

Dude you're pissing me off now I do not have to repeat my stance on how I felt or voted since its right there in the thread for everyone to see. I know full well I said Nolder was the SK SO DOES EVERYONE ELSE PLAYING THIS GAME don't act like its some kind of revelation on you're part 

You are pissing  yourself off. I’m playimg mafia and putting pressure on you and your cracking . 

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Im going to step away now before I ******* explode .... never once have I contradcited myself now you are just making sh*t up to piss me off .

GFY 

Got one guy who comes in the thread not reading the god damn game at all and another guy asking obvious questions that have already been covered.

be back later I cant stand hlaf assed sh*t

What guy am I? Oh , it’s fine it can wait till you come back . Can’t wait 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

You think you got it bad . Stark was confirmed cop got an innocent on me night one and Smash loon is calling me a godfather.  ******* insane asylum. Well, it is a Hess game 

again though.. why da **** you breathing 

^ role fishing

Oh **** off @Smashmouth I am too reading the game. You guys just post a lot when I'm sleeping so I have to spend some time catching up when I wake up. You're just spewing bullsh*t because you're mad we even have to have a conversation about lynching me. You just wanna jump the gun and string me up without a trial. That's bullsh*t.

5 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Of course we are not but thats why you make judgement calls in this game. Does this really need to be explained ?

Yes. But no hurry. Go relax buddy. Have a seltzer , pet your dog eat some cashews. The game can wait.

Enjoying an effervescent seltzer while I shuck and eat cashews petting my pup is my safe place . I’m sharing it with you. 

1 minute ago, GATA said:

Can you just explain what you're going for because I don't see what you're doing here

As you play mafia you develop what we call a meta, which is basically just lingo for behavioral patterns. So for example the same person who is very talkative as town might be very quiet as scum and we recognize these patterns in each other because we play so much with one another. 

MY meta is not to claim my role unless it's actually useful or necessary. People like to imagine I would never claim but that's not actually true there is just no reason to claim as vanilla which I often am when they're trying to lynch me. I can explain that further later but anyway point is I have a meta of not roleclaiming. 

80 on the other hand does not. He was off meta. Being off meta usually indicates someone is scum. It is not foolproof and if you're being careful you always want to use meta as supplemental reasoning not your primary reason for lynching someone. But it is applicable for sure.

So it is not contradictory for me to lynch 80 for doing the same thing as me because I wasn't actually lynching him for his action I was lynching him for being off meta.

3 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Oh **** off @Smashmouth I am too reading the game. You guys just post a lot when I'm sleeping so I have to spend some time catching up when I wake up. You're just spewing bullsh*t because you're mad we even have to have a conversation about lynching me. You just wanna jump the gun and string me up without a trial. That's bullsh*t.

Posts all throughout this game indicate differently along with you laying low and offering nothing case wise to help town ...thats why I would side with NYN over you ...that make sense to you and the skipper ?>

6 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Hey Smash is eating cashews drinking seltzer and petting his pup . Put a  cork in it. We will continue when Smash comes back. 

Da fuq is @BrickTamland @?

Posts all throughout this game indicate differently along with you laying low and offering nothing case wise to help town ...thats why I would side with NYN over you ...that make sense to you and the skipper ?>

Yeah. I'm sorry. I already owned up to this. I am not a very good mafia player and I never claimed to be.

Sometimes I have some good games and those are great but more often it's like this where I just stand around confused because I don't ******* know who the bad guys are or how to find them.

I'm sorry I'm not living up to your expectations Smash but I assure you no one is more disappointed about this than me.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Hey Smash is eating cashews drinking seltzer and petting his pup . Put cork in it. We will continue when Smash comes back. 

Da fuq is @BrickTamland @?

I thought you said he's lizzie and all he does is blabber why would it matter to you?

As you play mafia you develop what we call a meta, which is basically just lingo for behavioral patterns. So for example the same person who is very talkative as town might be very quiet as scum and we recognize these patterns in each other because we play so much with one another. 

MY meta is not to claim my role unless it's actually useful or necessary. People like to imagine I would never claim but that's not actually true there is just no reason to claim as vanilla which I often am when they're trying to lynch me. I can explain that further later but anyway point is I have a meta of not roleclaiming. 

80 on the other hand does not. He was off meta. Being off meta usually indicates someone is scum. It is not foolproof and if you're being careful you always want to use meta as supplemental reasoning not your primary reason for lynching someone. But it is applicable for sure.

So it is not contradictory for me to lynch 80 for doing the same thing as me because I wasn't actually lynching him for his action I was lynching him for being off meta.

Ok I understand. The not revealing now, however you were shot. Did this help you gather any info that you can share with us?

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

Yeah. I'm sorry. I already owned up to this. I am not a very good mafia player and I never claimed to be.

Sometimes I have some good games and those are great but more often it's like this where I just stand around confused because I don't ******* know who the bad guys are or how to find them.

I'm sorry I'm not living up to your expectations Smash but I assure you no one is more disappointed about this than me.

WTF? I liked the angry young lad Nolder better than this one. 

Just now, Nolder said:

Nolder with all due respect. I'm not trying to piss you off here but you have cost town in the past by not revealing when asked and have been lynched for it. Explain to me how that helps town in any way at all ? Now here you are again not wanting to reveal but just throwing hints in an end game situation but you question my vote on you rather than NYN who has been very transparent. We all know NYN shot you she said as much so you are roled and you said as much but we still have the same information we had before you came into the thread and we need to make a call here on one of the most important lynches in this game a game many of us put in a lot of time to get to this point and you once again refuse to help and stay quiet

Just now, GATA said:

I thought you said he's lizzie and all he does is blabber why would it matter to you?

Ok I understand. The not revealing now, however you were shot. Did this help you gather any info that you can share with us?

He is and I did. But even a broke clock is right twice a day 

1 minute ago, GATA said:

Did getting shot help me gather any info? Yes. Nyn is either scum or she sincerely believes I am scum. Does that help?

Just now, The Crusher said:

WTF? I liked the angry young lad Nolder better than this one. 

Well I mean he's right and I'm not happy about it but it's not a reason to treat me like sh*t. I'm trying as best I can.

LOL

(CHANGING SUBJECT REALLY QUICK) If you had to pic a character that represents you who would it be. 

Nolder with all due respect. I'm not trying to piss you off here but you have cost town in the past by not revealing when asked and have been lynched for it. Explain to me how that helps town in any way at all ? Now here you are again not wanting to reveal but just throwing hints in an end game situation but you question my vote on you rather than NYN who has been very transparent. We all know NYN shot you she said as much so you are roled and you said as much but we still have the same information we had before you came into the thread and we need to make a call here on one of the most important lynches in this game a game many of us put in a lot of time to get to this point and you once again refuse to help and stay quiet

See. Told you the cashews seltzer and pup petting would help 

• Upvote 1

Nolder with all due respect. I'm not trying to piss you off here but you have cost town in the past by not revealing when asked and have been lynched for it. Explain to me how that helps town in any way at all ?

I have explained my reasoning in the past. Do you want me to do so again?

I will but it might take a little bit to type up. 5-10mins or so maybe.

Now here you are again not wanting to reveal but just throwing hints in an end game situation but you question my vote on you rather than NYN who has been very transparent.

Ok but why is she still alive if she's been so transparent.

That's kind of weird right? And I'm only applying the same logic you're applying to Crusher here.

We all know NYN shot you she said as much so you are roled and you said as much but we still have the same information we had before you came into the thread and we need to make a call here on one of the most important lynches in this game a game many of us put in a lot of time to get to this point and you once again refuse to help and stay quiet

Can you explain how roleclaiming helps our situation?

Let's say hypothetically I claimed Hider. I am not, but let's say I did.

Would you change your mind about me? Why? I could be lying right?

So what use did claiming do?

It doesn't make sense.