The Wizard of Oz, A Wizard's Nightmare...GAME THREAD

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

Whoah whoah whoah.

Ok hold your horses there buddy.

I can see what you mean but I'm not a SK.

Maybe Nyn is a SK masquerading as a Vig? Ever think of that?

Why would you trust her so easily and just condemn me?

I know we clash a lot Smash but we're down to the wire here.

So hey Nolder ,, Crushlove here.. so why the fuck you still alive ?

Just now, Nolder said:

Surviving the shot doesn't indicate that I'm scum it indicates that I'm roled, which I am.

OMG can you just reveal your power role and be done with it?

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

That’s what Im saying. But nobody listens to obese dudes or young adults with narcolepsy in this joint. 

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

To be fair I ask everyone to. Thank you Smash. 

The voice of reason! Thank you Crusher.

I mean jfc you guys weren't even going to give me a chance to defend myself?

Whoah whoah whoah.

Ok hold your horses there buddy.

I can see what you mean but I'm not a SK.

Maybe Nyn is a SK masquerading as a Vig? Ever think of that?

Why would you trust her so easily and just condemn me?

I know we clash a lot Smash but we're down to the wire here.

Nol NYN has called some of her shots and shes actually contributing to the game. I 100% see you're point she could very well be an SK but you need to be more active and explain wtf is going on here so we all can make a call. FWIW I never discounted the possibility NYN could be an SK

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

So hey Nolder ,, Crushlove here.. so why the **** you still alive ?

Just now, GATA said:

OMG can you just reveal your power role and be done with it?

You guys know I'd rather not.

I have a role. It kept me alive.

Isn't that enough information?

Just now, Nolder said:

The voice of reason! Thank you Crusher.

I mean jfc you guys weren't even going to give me a chance to defend myself?

You think you got it bad . Stark was confirmed cop got an innocent on me night one and Smash loon is calling me a godfather.  Fucking insane asylum. Well, it is a Hess game 

again though.. why da fuck you breathing 

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

Nol NYN has called some of her shots and shes actually contributing to the game. I 100% see you're point she could very well be an SK but you need to be more active and explain wtf is going on here so we all can make a call. FWIW I never discounted the possibility NYN could be an SK

Except when you voted Nolder and basically said him surviving the shot made him the sk. You are so full of shit

You guys know I'd rather not.

I have a role. It kept me alive.

Isn't that enough information?

We literally lynched 80 and you were there with us also talking about a reveal no?

You think you got it bad . Stark was confirmed cop got an innocent on me night one and Smash loon is calling me a godfather.  ******* insane asylum. Well, it is a Hess game 

again though.. why da **** you breathing 

Hey sparky you are confirmed town and still alive which makes no sense what so ever and you can't see why I put out the possibility of a godfather ??

Hey! I'm contributing! I just don't have any tight cases this game. I mean sometimes you're in the zone and sometimes you're not you know? I work with what I've got and this game I'm finding it difficult to get a feel for most people.

So, here's a question, if you didn't discount the possibility Nyn is SK when were you planning on solving that conundrum? 

I mean we only have one or two lynches left right? You'd have to determine if you trust her pretty damn soon.

Just now, Smashmouth said:

Hey sparky you are confirmed town and still alive which makes no sense what so ever and you can't see why I put out the possibility of a godfather ??

I’ve been alive he last two games at end game because  I’m a terrible town player. I’m no threat. 

Hey! I'm contributing! I just don't have any tight cases this game. I mean sometimes you're in the zone and sometimes you're not you know? I work with what I've got and this game I'm finding it difficult to get a feel for most people.

So, here's a question, if you didn't discount the possibility Nyn is SK when were you planning on solving that conundrum? 

I mean we only have one or two lynches left right? You'd have to determine if you trust her pretty damn soon.

NYN has been out in the open with her role you on the other hand still see fit to play fuicking games while we are at end game and you have the nerve to question why I choose you over NYN ? 

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

Crush please for a second look at Nyns result after she shot Nolder hes the SK we need to kill either scum or the SK or we are done. We can revisit GATA tomorrow if need be but we cant miss on this one with the info we currently have Nolder is the best shot to lynch

Nolder is what Smash? 

3 minutes ago, GATA said:

We literally lynched 80 and you were there with us also talking about a reveal no?

2 minutes ago, Nolder said:

On 5/16/2018 at 5:22 PM, Nolder said:

Page 30 and I'm already decided.

String him up.

Vote 80

Mofo wont reveal but the only person I clearly remember against revealing unnecessarily is Pac.

If 80 has turned a new leaf that's great but either I don't remember it or he never talked about it.

@Jetsfan80 if you can point to a post in another game where you've said revealing is bad I'm willing to unvote you.

I do know I have a bad memory but I am preeeetty sure this never happened.

NYN has been out in the open with her role you on the other hand still see fit to play fuicking games while we are at end game and you have the nerve to question why I choose you over NYN ? 

She has been in the open about a role. We not really sure it’s hers though. Are we?

Just now, Smashmouth said:

WTF?! 

How am I playing games? I'm answering your questions and god forbid I have a couple for you myself and you accuse me of not playing and playing games!? This is why we fight. You're a ******* idiot.

She has been in the open about a role. We not really sure it’s hers though. Are we?

If she's been out in the open how hasn't she been killed?

Smash is saying that about you so I think it's fair turnaround.

Just now, The Crusher said:

Nolder is what Smash? 

Dude you're pissing me off now I do not have to repeat my stance on how I felt or voted since its right there in the thread for everyone to see. I know full well I said Nolder was the SK SO DOES EVERYONE ELSE PLAYING THIS GAME don't act like its some kind of revelation on you're part 

2 minutes ago, Nolder said:

WTF?! 

How am I playing games? I'm answering your questions and god forbid I have a couple for you myself and you accuse me of not playing and playing games!? This is why we fight. You're a ******* idiot.

Because he was hoping to lynch you without a discussion. Just like he was pushing to lynch Pac without a discussion . Now he is contradicting himself but it’s our fault not his. 

Just now, The Crusher said:

Because he was hoping to lynch you without a discussion. Just like he was pushing to lynch Pac without a discussion . Now he is contradicting himself but it’s our fault not his. 

Im going to step away now before I ******* explode .... never once have I contradcited myself now you are just making sh*t up to piss me off .

GFY 

Got one guy who comes in the thread not reading the god damn game at all and another guy asking obvious questions that have already been covered.

be back later I cant stand hlaf assed sh*t