Justified Mafia - GAME OVER

Nolder

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, JiF said:

You think CTM told 80 to fake an investigation on him?

What? 

It's just a tinfoil theory because of how CTM likes to distance. If I die, or any town dies in a lynch then we have another DK and 80 is alive. Perhaps, CTM asked 80 to claim so he gets cleared the rest of the game. Unless, Nolder made him cop with a 1x view and that's why he hasn't been able to find more leads.

57 minutes ago, JiF said:

Leelou casing Gata. 

Gata in response to Leelou.  

This seems like it would be strange conversation for scummates to have.  

hahhah Gata butt fumbled this when it was a defense of her...

lmfao - you cray girl

17 minutes ago, GATA said:

Yes, because you're wrong and I think I understand why you consider yourself the best scum Hunter. You've played with these dudes about 5-10 yrs so you understand them when they're scum or town. This is what my 5th game and in each one but the game I was actually scum you called me scum. So sorry to burst your bubble but I'm not. Anyway carry on 

Do you do drugs? 

6 minutes ago, GATA said:

It's just a tinfoil theory because of how CTM likes to distance. If I die, or any town dies in a lynch then we have another DK and 80 is alive. Perhaps, CTM asked 80 to claim so he gets cleared the rest of the game. Unless, Nolder made him cop with a 1x view and that's why he hasn't been able to find more leads.

Distancing and faking an investigation are drastically different.  The fact 80 is alive is curious but that would be extremely bold. 

I feel good about LK, Gata and 80 at this point.  I dont see that early conversation between Gata and Leelou taking place a sum plus Gata's unvote.  80 is an obvi dont touch at this point even though weird he's alive.  I also dont see Leelou voting LK the way she was on the day she was lynched.

Pac is terrible at this game so it's hard to tell if it's scummy right now.  His bragging is off putting since he's had nothing do with any of the deaths thus far.  However, Pac is a coward and I cant see him actually sticking his neck out right now if he's the last scum unless he's suped up as scum, which is possible.  All that said, if I was around when he was at L-1 I would have hammered him in a nano second. He's working very hard to discredit everything I provide when we all know I'm clearly the person to figure this out of the last remaining players. 

Brick is playing out of his mind.  I could go there just because he's useless but man, this would be a very bold game to play as first time scum.  Stark is playing pretty cautious right now which could be a great cover.  Neither of them hammered Gata though. 

I'm down to kill Pac.  

@Jetsfan80 - I think it safe to say who you wouldnt vote at this point, if it's possible.  With 2 scum down and the remaining players all doing a pretty damn good job of appearing town, it could really help. 

1 hour ago, GATA said:

Yes, because you're wrong and I think I understand why you consider yourself the best scum Hunter. You've played with these dudes about 5-10 yrs so you understand them when they're scum or town. This is what my 5th game and in each one but the game I was actually scum you called me scum. So sorry to burst your bubble but I'm not. Anyway carry on 

This sounds exactly like how you view me. 

1 hour ago, Pac said:

Nothing in mafia quite as pathetic as watching Jif chase his tail around like a mentally challenged pug.

Pugs don't usually have tails do they? More like stubs.

On 5/30/2018 at 10:28 AM, Lizard King said:

This nauseating board spamming is your scum tell.

On 5/30/2018 at 10:35 AM, GATA said:

Interesting but you keep your vote on DPR, why?

Do you think 80 & DPR are scumming together?

On 5/30/2018 at 10:55 AM, Lizard King said:

Why aren't you voting Jif?

On 5/30/2018 at 6:59 PM, Lizard King said:

I didn’t goad her. She had just previously asked me if I was going to vote 80 and when she threw a little shade at Jif I threw the question back at her. I could go here. 

I see what you were trying to say now 

Ok I'll push back for now 

6 hours ago, JiF said:

Is it weird that 80 is still alive?  Nobody has brought that up....

I really wonder why I'm alive too, lol.  I have a couple theories, all of which may be wrong: 

1) I did mention earlier that I have limitations.  Obviously can't say any more than that.  It did make my antenna go up on Stark, again, when he suggested I got "lucky" in nailing CTM.  That sounds like something the scum team actually believes happened, and thus that's why they're leaving me alive.  Meanwhile, you have GATA trying to tinfoil onto me, and Brick wanting to off me too.  I'm thinking scum has to be among that group, with Stark remaining as my # 1.  Funny that it's all the new people too. 

2) Scum is probably limited in who they can NK, how they can do it, and perhaps even has a delay in when those kills go through.  In that instance they probably have had to assume I'm getting protected.  We haven't seen a Doc or other protective role get NK'd yet. 

I fully expect to die soon, unless of course scum decides to keep me alive so they can continue their inane tinfoil theories. 

6 hours ago, JiF said:

I feel good about LK, Gata and 80 at this point.  I dont see that early conversation between Gata and Leelou taking place a sum plus Gata's unvote.  80 is an obvi dont touch at this point even though weird he's alive.  I also dont see Leelou voting LK the way she was on the day she was lynched.

Pac is terrible at this game so it's hard to tell if it's scummy right now.  His bragging is off putting since he's had nothing do with any of the deaths thus far.  However, Pac is a coward and I cant see him actually sticking his neck out right now if he's the last scum unless he's suped up as scum, which is possible.  All that said, if I was around when he was at L-1 I would have hammered him in a nano second. He's working very hard to discredit everything I provide when we all know I'm clearly the person to figure this out of the last remaining players. 

Brick is playing out of his mind.  I could go there just because he's useless but man, this would be a very bold game to play as first time scum.  Stark is playing pretty cautious right now which could be a great cover.  Neither of them hammered Gata though. 

I'm down to kill Pac.  

@Jetsfan80 - I think it safe to say who you wouldnt vote at this point, if it's possible.  With 2 scum down and the remaining players all doing a pretty damn good job of appearing town, it could really help. 

All I can say is that I have no firm reads.  Literally the only thing I was 100 % on was CTM.  And I don't think I can say any more than that. 

Everything else I've got right now is based on my reads and opinions.  So my list below won't really be able to add any weight at this point:

Scum top 2:  1) Stark, 2) Brick

Next up:  GATA, LK

Town, probably won't vote:  Pac, JiF

47 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I really wonder why I'm alive too, lol.  I have a couple theories, all of which may be wrong: 

1) I did mention earlier that I have limitations.  Obviously can't say any more than that.  It did make my antenna go up on Stark, again, when he suggested I got "lucky" in nailing CTM.  That sounds like something the scum team actually believes happened, and thus that's why they're leaving me alive.  Meanwhile, you have GATA trying to tinfoil onto me, and Brick wanting to off me too.  I'm thinking scum has to be among that group, with Stark remaining as my # 1.  Funny that it's all the new people too. 

2) Scum is probably limited in who they can NK, how they can do it, and perhaps even has a delay in when those kills go through.  In that instance they probably have had to assume I'm getting protected.  We haven't seen a Doc or other protective role get NK'd yet. 

I fully expect to die soon, unless of course scum decides to keep me alive so they can continue their inane tinfoil theories. 

All I can say is that I have no firm reads.  Literally the only thing I was 100 % on was CTM.  And I don't think I can say any more than that. 

Everything else I've got right now is based on my reads and opinions.  So my list below won't really be able to add any weight at this point:

That makes sense scum hasn't killed you because they think you're getting protected. 

17 hours ago, JiF said:

Pac lying. There was a saying back in the day, lynch all liars.  Doesnt get followed anymore but this is Pac lying. 

17 hours ago, JiF said:

Taking credit for 2 trains, he had not part of.  Also like to point out how such a threatening player, has been left alive. 

17 hours ago, JiF said:

More bragging about 2 trains he was not a part of. 

16 hours ago, JiF said:

At this point, Gata actually had a scum lean on Pac but just wasnt ready to vote him.

Another lie but Pac.

The hard part about reading Pac sometimes is that he's really ******* stupid, so it's hard to know if he's scummy or just himself. 

16 hours ago, JiF said:

Stark and Brick both didnt hammer Gata.

Interesting...

I was not around when she was L-1

16 hours ago, GATA said:

Neither were around I tagged you all so one of you would do it 

She points it out, also Gata and I had a few comments to each other about it

10 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It is odd that you still have me as your #1. Your reasoning is because of the 1 statement I made on Gata and that is it. Question if I’m your number 1 why did you switch to both Gata and Pac - put them at L-1 and then unvote them? No one else was around that could hammer. Also if you are that confident in me why are you kind of passively pushing me and not building more on me?

pac was “sure” on Gata with LK for the entire day Thursday. Gata was mostly sure on Pac and then after the both avoided being hammered they are now best buds... Pac even said he now won’t vote her.  This combined with the above quotes are the reasons I’m still on PAC. Still have Gata ad my 2, their recent “treaty” could be distancing.  LK still has me leaning scum, he also wanted GATA gone Thursday and now he’s ready to vote Pac. It’s these seemingly odd inconsistencies that have me focused on these 3. I would vote/hammer any of them if it comes to it. PAC saying I’m scum because I have a heads up as to why I would be able to post yesterday is a weak move IMO, if he had been active in the previous games he would know that it’s normal for me to say if I’m going to be away for a while and give a courtesy heads up , especially when we have a stated deadline  

80 - honestly I think without the CTM thing has played a pretty bad game and made bad points and reads just my 2 cents here. 

Brick- still think he’s town and I think he’s ready to get some blood - I forgot to quoted it but he said “ still no deth” just a few posts ago. 

jif - I’m 51/49 that he’s town. 

26 minutes ago, Stark said:

It is odd that you still have me as your #1. Your reasoning is because of the 1 statement I made on Gata and that is it. Question if I’m your number 1 why did you switch to both Gata and Pac - put them at L-1 and then unvote them? No one else was around that could hammer. Also if you are that confident in me why are you kind of passively pushing me and not building more on me?

pac was “sure” on Gata with LK for the entire day Thursday. Gata was mostly sure on Pac and then after the both avoided being hammered they are now best buds... Pac even said he now won’t vote her.  This combined with the above quotes are the reasons I’m still on PAC. Still have Gata ad my 2, their recent “treaty” could be distancing.  LK still has me leaning scum, he also wanted GATA gone Thursday and now he’s ready to vote Pac. It’s these seemingly odd inconsistencies that have me focused on these 3. I would vote/hammer any of them if it comes to it. PAC saying I’m scum because I have a heads up as to why I would be able to post yesterday is a weak move IMO, if he had been active in the previous games he would know that it’s normal for me to say if I’m going to be away for a while and give a courtesy heads up , especially when we have a stated deadline  

80 - honestly I think without the CTM thing has played a pretty bad game and made bad points and reads just my 2 cents here. 

So you think there's 2 more scum left not one? 

I tagged all of you to hammer me if you'd like and watch me flip town. 

80 unvoted me when I specificied why I left Leelou's vote blank. I'm pretty sure I caught scum trying to Lynch me. After how 80 put it yesterday things make sense as to why he hasn't died. He's secure town.

Brick was the only one that didn't push for it I won't be voting him.

As for you I think you had one mistake plus your hesitation to hammer CTM, you came in after the VC had him hung. One more thing Lee also voted you towards the time her train started catching steam not sure what to make out of it.

JIF removing his suspicion of me still has me confused because I was his number 1 or 2 

LK same thing but I looked back at what LK tried to convey he was being a jerk and pushed me on JIF just because I asked him if he's calling 80 scum why isn't he voting him and instead is on DPR's train. JiF also mentioned something interesting Leelou pretty much got caught because she came in voting LK. He still could be scum but weird that he'd let his team get caught that early after a previous loss.

Pac, well if CTM told him to act like a martyr so that I can unvote him well it worked. Why would he call for us to Lynch him? DPR also had him as his next lynch he said it right before he died. Two things to make out of that either a. They killed him because they were scared they'd catch Pac or b. They set him up so town could go full force on him because he was the next Lynch. We're not best buds I'm still pretty suspicious of him. Just not ready to vote him yet because the self martyr bit has me questioning my vote.

Do with this what you want! 

19 hours ago, Pac said:

Ok so today I'll only vote Liz, Stark, Brick or JiF.

Liz- Unvoting Gata and citing her unvote of me is a little concerning.  It's like he KNOWS I'm town. 

Stark - His lazy play and stubborn insistence on voting me without a reason is pretty gross.  While I hope he has a good party today the thorough explanation of why he'll be away could be seen as scum wanting to avoid having there be any excuses of why they won.

Brick - starting to play like he's on a hallucinogenic.  Not sure he'd do that as the last scum..  he'd probably be more measured.

JiF - Completely, totally, embarrassingly worthless this entire game.  His alignment almost doesn't matter.  He should be offed to get rid of the distraction and if he is town to avoid having him make another crucial mistake later in the game.

hmmph..

When weighing everything out I think the best bet for scum is:

Vote

Stark

It will not take anyone asking twice for me to move to JiF.

16 hours ago, Lizard King said:

Could also kill Pac he hasn’t done anything. Waiting to hear from 80

10 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Peoples “scum or choices for”

Pacs “scum” or people he’s willing to vote is half the game. 

LK - GATA ; now would vote pac

STARK - Pac, LK, GATA 

JIF - would vote pac 

Gata -  but can’t say for sure I didn’t go back far enough but if I remember correctly it’s LK

@BrickTamland - what are your top picks 

80 - me and brick (funny this seems to be bricks only appearance) 

just a summary of where I think we are all at. I think this is correct if not please adjust 

14 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Official Votecount

Pac - Stark (1)

Jif - Brick (1)

Stark - Pac (1)

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch. 

Deadline Monday 7AM PST

14 minutes ago, GATA said:

So you think there's 2 more scum left not one? 

I tagged all of you to hammer me if you'd like and watch me flip town. 

80 unvoted me when I specificied why I left Leelou's vote blank. I'm pretty sure I caught scum trying to Lynch me. After how 80 put it yesterday things make sense as to why he hasn't died. He's secure town.

Brick was the only one that didn't push for it I won't be voting him.

As for you I think you had one mistake plus your hesitation to hammer CTM, you came in after the VC had him hung. One more thing Lee also voted you towards the time her train started catching steam not sure what to make out of it.

JIF removing his suspicion of me still has me confused because I was his number 1 or 2 

LK same thing but I looked back at what LK tried to convey he was being a jerk and pushed me on JIF just because I asked him if he's calling 80 scum why isn't he voting him and instead is on DPR's train. JiF also mentioned something interesting Leelou pretty much got caught because she came in voting LK. He still could be scum but weird that he'd let his team get caught that early after a previous loss.

Pac, well if CTM told him to act like a martyr so that I can unvote him well it worked. Why would he call for us to Lynch him? DPR also had him as his next lynch he said it right before he died. Two things to make out of that either a. They killed him because they were scared they'd catch Pac or b. They set him up so town could go full force on him because he was the next Lynch. We're not best buds I'm still pretty suspicious of him. Just not ready to vote him yet because the self martyr bit has me questioning my vote.

Do with this what you want! 

2 scum left? I don’t know, it could be 1 or 2 left. In our previous games with this number of players it has been 3 or 4 scum. 

the scum distancing comment I made was meant more of: since pac won’t vote you anymore after being so sure of himself on you and you now are iffy on him - one of you could be. 

By “buddying” I just mean the way you unvoted him then he said he won’t vote you is more of him taking the opportunity to clear you from his scum list that he has at 4 players. *this is just a thought but it could work either way as far as the distancing* 

22 minutes ago, Stark said:

Peoples “scum or choices for”

Pacs “scum” or people he’s willing to vote is half the game. 

LK - GATA ; now would vote pac

STARK - Pac, LK, GATA 

JIF - would vote pac 

Gata -  but can’t say for sure I didn’t go back far enough but if I remember correctly it’s LK

@BrickTamland - what are your top picks 

80 - me and brick (funny this seems to be bricks only appearance) 

just a summary of where I think we are all at. I think this is correct if not please adjust 

Jif

lk

Stark/pac/gata

1 hour ago, Stark said:

Brick- still think he’s town and I think he’s ready to get some blood - I forgot to quoted it but he said “ still no deth” just a few posts ago. 

jif - I’m 51/49 that he’s town. 

I never voted Pac.  And I voted GATA because Pac felt so sure GATA was scum and my reads have been so terrible, that I might as well follow someone else's lead on that one.  I ended up unvoting after she defended nicely.  

I'm not building on you because, again, I've mostly been terrible this game.  I'd rather not be the reason we mislynch somebody.  But you've still done the most to convince me you're likely scum of any of the players left for reasons I've already stated.  Plenty of time left in the day, sit tight buddy.  

@Jetsfan80 @Lizard King Why not JiF I want to understand what Im not seeing 

@BrickTamland I'm up to have that discussion about JIF. what do you see that's scummy. 

Pac kind of like smash is one of JiF's arch nemesis can't ask him would hold no ground.

Other than that Pac is currently the town choice based on who everyone is holding in their top scum.

@Stark I saw your JIF post and Pac no need to reiterate. What do you see in LK? 

9 minutes ago, Pac said:

Stark still seems pretty intent on finding reasons for people to vote me other than look at everyone in the game.  I'm locked in on him.

not exactly, asking a question regarding the fact that you have 4 "scum options left" with 7 players is odd.

57 minutes ago, GATA said:

@Jetsfan80 @Lizard King Why not JiF I want to understand what Im not seeing 

@BrickTamland I'm up to have that discussion about JIF. what do you see that's scummy. 

Pac kind of like smash is one of JiF's arch nemesis can't ask him would hold no ground.

Other than that Pac is currently the town choice based on who everyone is holding in their top scum.

@Stark I saw your JIF post and Pac no need to reiterate. What do you see in LK? 

On 5/27/2018 at 9:18 AM, GATA said:

Vote Verbal 

On 5/27/2018 at 12:21 PM, Pac said:

Lets do this..

Vote Verbal

On 5/27/2018 at 2:50 PM, Lizard King said:

Let’s do this. Vote verbal 

On 5/27/2018 at 5:28 PM, Kaylee said:

Official Vote Count

Verbal (4) GATA, Brick, Pac, LK

Nyn (1) Hess

Not Voting (8) Leelou, 80, CTM, Verbal, DPR, Nyn, Stark, JiF

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch

I take it this was a joke? @Nolder

Unlikely all of you are scum, I know... this

On 5/29/2018 at 9:02 AM, Lizard King said:

****. Lost the tracker and the vig. What a disaster. 

seemed fake outrage and I am not the only one that though it, or said it

On 5/29/2018 at 11:49 AM, Lizard King said:

****. Can we please lynch somebody. 

On 5/29/2018 at 12:16 PM, Lizard King said:

I get a scum vibe from 80

before 80's "reveal"

On 5/29/2018 at 12:18 PM, Stark said:

You do? 

UNVOTE

VOTE LIZZIE

On 5/29/2018 at 12:19 PM, Lizard King said:

You'll lose a lot of money playing on tilt. Up for some poker?

I voted him here because of the reason I gave in game, detriment to town, him not being believable.

On 5/30/2018 at 7:05 AM, Lizard King said:

I had a bullett coffee this morning. My mind is sharp. Ready to catch scum and triple my money. 

calling his catching scum, which seems boisterous 

On 5/30/2018 at 7:57 AM, JiF said:

This isnt genuine anger.  Faux outrage. 

referring to the loss of NYN

On 5/30/2018 at 9:01 AM, Lizard King said:

Faux scum hunting

LK responds to jif

On 5/30/2018 at 9:35 AM, GATA said:

Interesting but you keep your vote on DPR, why?

Do you think 80 & DPR are scumming together?

Data asks LK

On 5/30/2018 at 9:39 AM, Lizard King said:

Too early to tell. It could definitely be distancing. We all did it to each other last game. I could go either way. I have a stronger read on DPR now.

On 5/30/2018 at 9:55 AM, Lizard King said:

Why aren't you voting Jif?

gata and Jif "discussion did not get her to vote JiF and I had no issue with that.

On 5/30/2018 at 3:54 PM, GATA said:

I'm going back to LK for instigating and his usual detriment to town self. 

VOTE LK

hmm... sounds like the reason I gave too 

On 5/30/2018 at 4:28 PM, GATA said:

I saw him do the same exact thing last game he pushed me to vote and turned out to be scum.

I can also see him getting revenge from last game when Nyn shot him

On 5/30/2018 at 4:25 PM, Leelou said:

Are you voting him because you feel he’s scummy, or just a bad player?

leelou asks gata why

On 5/30/2018 at 6:01 PM, HessStation said:

LK's mock sincerity over her death stands out

another person thinks LK was disingenuous about the Nyn death

On 5/30/2018 at 7:17 PM, D P R said:

Out of Gata, Pac, JiF and Brick there is at least 1 scum. No way 4 Town players have decided to "hold out" - the differences between my train and Brick's are night and day. 

DPR makes a comment that I have been coming back to a few times in my mind

On 5/30/2018 at 7:58 PM, GATA said:

Unvote Vote LK 

Here is some of the direct quotes that I keep coming back to when I think "could LK be scum".

Something else that I think of:

I said Pac, LK, Gata are my 3 choices. the 3 of you in one way or another seem to be linked in one way or another. 

Also town after @Jetsfan80explained, kind of why he thinks scum hasn’t hit him. It meshes well. We haven’t found a doc and no one has counter claimed cop. Let’s be real we know there was a vig/tracker you guys don’t think those other roles are out there? 

Archived