Justified Mafia - GAME OVER

Nolder

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, GATA said:

So you were all going to lynch me I made everyone hesitate to catch scum, look at the whole game and I'm the next scum. LMAO

Meh..  I'm not ready to hyper lynch you.  Still makes no sense for you to unvote me when I was at l1 if you were scum..  want to see what happens tonight.  80 disappearing is weird.

11 minutes ago, Nolder said:

*Knock knock*

*Knock Knock*

*KnockknockknockknockKNOCK*

*Knockkn-*

The door finally opened, a crack, and a soft voice asked, "Who's there?"
"Ava you know who it is. I'm with the U.S. Marshals and I'm here with some local officers. You can either come out or we'll have to come in and get you but either way you're coming with us."
"This about Boyd? I already told the Sheriff I didn't know what was going on."
"Yeah, we know, and he believes you. But the thing is we can tie you to Boyd's plan. We found a recorded conversation you had with Raylan a few weeks back. You all but admitted you were in on it."
"Get a warrant. I'm done here."
*SLAM*
"I guess we're doing this the hard way. Break'er down boys. No need to be gentle. This woman is a cold blooded killer!"
*BANG* The door breaks open and officers dash into the doorway. Ava picks up a bottle to throw and..."GUN!" *BANGBANGBANGBANG* Ava goes down with four bullet holes to her chest and dies instantly.

hMowUWe.jpg&key=f50cf7d8fa69cb51a1ac08b7

Stark, Ava Crowder, Mafia Goon has been lynched.
IT IS NOW NIGHT PLEASE SEND IN YOUR ACTIONS.

Awesome.  Sorry I wasn't around for the deadline guys.  Well done!  Glad I was finally right about someone, lol. 

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

**** no.  Did you not see Gata defending him all morning?

She's going to get hyper lynched. 

GFY I thought he was town 

and I was also the first one to bring up his hesitation to vote CTM and then came in after the hammer. 

1 minute ago, Pac said:

Meh..  I'm not ready to hyper lynch you.  Still makes no sense for you to unvote me when I was at l1 if you were scum..  want to see what happens tonight.  80 disappearing is weird.

That's why I put her town but now looking back, Stark didnt hammer her when she was at L-1.  

And she was disgusting all game long.  And she just tried to defend Stark while he was going down in flames.  She hammered for distance.  It was clear as ****.  Even her explanation was gross.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Solid gamesmanship my man, right to the end.  Given more time to bicker you might have even gotten JiF to post Bowie gifs. 

LMFAO i had one cued up when he started sh*tting on my efforts. 

6 minutes ago, GATA said:

So you were all going to lynch me I made everyone hesitate to catch scum, look at the whole game and I'm the next scum. LMAO

Can't you just be happy we got one and not already be fighting off being the next lynch?  A true townie would be glad for the 1-for-1 trade. 

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Can't you just be happy we got one and not already be fighting off being the next lynch?  A true townie would be glad for the 1-for-1 trade. 

I'm happy I am but they're both going to hyper lynch me so phuck it. 

On 6/1/2018 at 9:09 AM, GATA said:

I think the smart approach is to actually view the game as a whole. 

Who were the DK investigating why would ppl want to off them.

Nyn was lynched D1, Hess D2, DPR D3

There has to be some consistency there something we're not looking at.

Monster ping right here.  Actually dont know how I didnt catch this before

This is a variation of my favorite scum tell that I've nailed numerous players with.  Typically it's performed immediately after the death but phrasing it this way at this stage has the same impact.  This also is not looking at the game whole, it's looking at scum kills.

Lets not scum hunt and try to find the scummy players, instead lets try to figure out why scum is killing who they are killing.  Lets also note, that she didnt actually take her own advice and do any research.  She put in zero effort in to analyzing these deaths but we all should because chasing your tails for information on deaths we have no information on is a good use of the town's effort.

God, I'm good at this. 

Just now, JiF said:

Monster ping right here.  Actually dont know how I didnt catch this before

This is a variation of my favorite scum tell that I've nailed numerous players with.  Typically it's performed immediately after the death but phrasing it this way at this stage has the same impact.

Lets not scum hunt and try to find the scummy players, instead lets try to figure out why scum is killing who they are killing.  Lets also note, that she didnt actually take her own advice and do any research.  She put in zero effort in to analyzing these deaths but we all should because chasing your tails for information on deaths we have no information on is a good use of the town's effort.

God, I'm good at this. 

LMFAO 

13 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Nope.  She's to busy going around neg repping the guy who just did all the leg work to make a successful lynch happen.  While she sat back, defending scum, sh*tting my efforts.

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Nope.  She's to busy going around neg repping the guy who just did all the leg work to make a successful lynch happen.  While she sat back, defending scum, sh*tting my efforts.

I listened to you and hammered a person I thought was town.

For the good of getting more info

Lynch me for it I'm fine by that.

12 minutes ago, GATA said:

Just a word of advice.  

Do something about it other than getting all OMGUS over everything.  Like, go figure something out. Go piece something together. Go look at the game as a whole.

Notice how Pac just sh*t on me all day?  Notice how I didnt respond to some stupid vote or some stupid comment on me?  Notice how instead, I went back and looked at the entire thread, quoted posts and then looking at the entire game and I changed my mind?  Notice how I focused on whats important? ie; finding scum?  I know you were sh*tting on all my effort at the time and defending Stark but were you paying attention at all?

I'm hoping so because you desperately need to change your meta. 

4 minutes ago, GATA said:

I listened to you and hammered a person I thought was town.

For the good of getting more info

Lynch me for it I'm fine by that.

No, you didnt.  You argued with me and defended Stark.

You also need to do a better job of self reflection.  It's like you live outside of your own actions. 

20 minutes ago, GATA said:

Oh, one more thing:

This post says, I'm happy but I'm really not because I completely absorbed with myself.  I'm not going to do anything about it other than whine.  Oh and btw, I'm totally going to make it through the night which is why I'm worried about what is going to happen tomorrow hence my sole focus on trying to survive tomorrow...no worry about tonight though.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Just a word of advice.  

Do something about it other than getting all OMGUS over everything.  Like, go figure something out. Go piece something together. Go look at the game as a whole.

Notice how Pac just sh*t on me all day?  Notice how I didnt respond to some stupid vote or some stupid comment on me?  Notice how instead, I went back and looked at the entire thread, quoted posts and then looking at the entire game and I changed my mind?  Notice how I focused on whats important? ie; finding scum?  I know you were sh*tting on all my effort at the time and defending Stark but were you paying attention at all?

I'm hoping so because you desperately need to change your meta. 

OK

a. I'm going to play this game however I see to it because that is my prerogative

b. Go back and see if I didn't put effort.

c. I'm not a kid you're one of the few that perceives my meta scummy. Most of the other players just read what I have to say. 

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

Oh, one more thing:

This post says, I'm happy but I'm really not because I completely absorbed with myself.  I'm not going to do anything about it other than whine.  Oh and btw, I'm totally going to make it through the night which is why I'm worried about what is going to happen tomorrow hence my sole focus on trying to survive tomorrow...no worry about tonight though.

Also I don't know if I will which is why I hope I die. I stated it already. That way you could GFY with your incorrect evaluation of my play style and my flip.

But if I don't then phuck it.

I'll resume and play however I see fit.

Truly if I wanted to End this day early I could have jumped on any number of situations that transpired during the weekend.

The Pac train, I could have made a L train with Brick's vote even gotten you to L1 but I didn't I refused to do something I wasn't fully invested on. 

13 minutes ago, Pac said:

Hmmph..  

well last scum doing a good job.  Let's see what the night brings.

All of a sudden you're not convicted about anyone?

Interesting from the guy who stole my title while I'm living up the name appointed to me from the masses. 

Thankfully there were no killings last night. Perhaps events in Harlan are finally starting to normalize again.

It is now Day.

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline will be at 11AM PST Tuesday.

37 minutes ago, JiF said:

All of a sudden you're not convicted about anyone?

Interesting from the guy who stole my title while I'm living up the name appointed to me from the masses. 

You've unsuccessfully tried to steal my style but you're not good enough to pull it off.

Brick, GATA, LK, Pac are probably the order in which I'd rank my scum bets.  Brick as hiding scum could make some sense while town kills itself.  GATA's posts during night phase were concerning but she's still not my # 1.  LK was all over Stark so he isn't at all a strong # 3, just kind of a PoE thing at this point. 

If JiF is scum he's playing an amazing game.  He won't get my vote. 

I've had Pac as town since his first post when he said "shoot me".  Much like when JiF said he had his "favorite role" that was a town tell to me.  I might have to look back on him to make sure he hasn't simply been playing me for a fool but for now he's not in my top 3 bets to get my vote. 

Archived