ALIEN STRIKE SQUAD MAFIA

57 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Whaaaaa??

sh*t I didn't read the rules close enough. My bad guys I could have been around at deadline but I slept for an extra hour.

I wont miss it again promise.

Anyway good job!

Any actual thoughts?

8 hours ago, D P R said:

D1 Final Vote Count 

Verbal ( 1 ) - 80

Brick (5) - Nyn, JIF, Hess, Stark, Crush

Smash (4) - Pac, Lee, Ape,LK

AJ (1) - Nolder

80 ( 1 ) - Verbal

Pac (2) - Brick,AJ

NO LYNCH (2) - Smash, CTM, 

With 17 Players, it takes 9 to lynch

He’s voting Pac. Nolder was voting for AJ. 

18 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Any actual thoughts?

Not really. I made a joke vote and checked out and when I woke up and came back online day was over.

I'm going to go over the leading train again and see if anyone hopped off early since a maf was lynched but other than that I have no leads at the moment.

You?

2 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Not really. I made a joke vote and checked out and when I woke up and came back online day was over.

I'm going to go over the leading train again and see if anyone hopped off early since a maf was lynched but other than that I have no leads at the moment.

You?

Ive given my thoughs. You'd know if you read the thread.

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Ive given my thoughs. You'd know if you read the thread.

Honestly the only post I remember you making was telling people I'm not a big black man.

If you posted anything besides that I don't remember it.

And I did read the thread tyvm.

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

Honestly the only post I remember you making was telling people I'm not a big black man.

If you posted anything besides that I don't remember it.

And I did read the thread tyvm.

Clearly you havent

13 minutes ago, D P R said:

CTM took very small, light steps as he left the bar. 

He remembered getting a little drunk. He remembered taking that to the next level. He even kinda remembered babbling incoherently in the streets. But then things got kind of fuzzy...

And when I say fuzzy, I mean literally fuzzy. 

There were more shots, the strong smell of leather and the tickle of stubble in tender places. He giggled at the thought of it now. 

But he still couldn't remember why he was having such a hard time walking, but it didn't matter - it would probably all come back to him later. 

eHFwNTY2MTI=_o_blue-oyster-bar_1384640842.jpg

So is CTM been injected with alien juice or is this a trap?

18 hours ago, Leelou said:

Gross

Vote Brick

This was in retaliation to Brick voting Verbal. In character for Leelou and doesn't really tell us anything about her alignment at this time.

17 hours ago, A.J. said:

Bring it on Lamp Boy

vote Brick

Another retaliation vote. Brick said something about going after the newb and this was AJ's response.

Not as "meta" for AJ afaik as it is for Leelou but it's not the weirdest or worst thing in the world so null for now.

IIRC he jumped off the train later but I'll have to double check that in a second.

14 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

vote brick 

Said she didn't like his OP which was a comment about running up Verbal.

Not sure why that is exactly since it's not meta for her to respond that way the way it is for Leelou.

Maybe you can expand on that @Nynaeve?

14 hours ago, JiF said:

Vote Brick

shameless train hopping 

Self explanatory. I would say if it was shameless train hopping then Jif should also get minimum credit for being on the lynch. 

12 hours ago, HessStation said:

Ohhhhhh

unvote vote brick

CTM is a pussy I'm out for the rest of the night

Reason was "bloodlust" and because Brick wasn't voting anyone. I would say that's pretty much the most solid vote so far imo.

9 hours ago, Stark said:

VOTE BRICK

puts he and smash at 4 a piece. Also this is his 6th game and he has yet to be scum. Odds are in towns favor a bit here, maybe

I like the tying up move as it can potentially lead to a lot of interesting information based on who does what from that point on...but he ruins it with the playing the odds that Brick must be scum eventually thing.

8 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Unvote vote Brick

No explanation. @The Crusher what's up with that?

3 minutes ago, Nolder said:

This was in retaliation to Brick voting Verbal. In character for Leelou and doesn't really tell us anything about her alignment at this time.

Try again. Brick didn't vote for Verbal. Hence my "gross" and a vote.

11 hours ago, A.J. said:

I’m gonna unvote 

vote PAC

Ok yeah AJ jumped off here, something about Pac pushing cult and that's bad was his reasoning.

I can't say I'm impressed. Cult is obviously an option here. It's hinted at being a possibility due to the theme at least twice over.

Leaving the mafia train for that is gross, to borrow a phrase.

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

It sounded very awkward and it was said minutes after one vote was placed on Verb. It came across like he was looking for something to say coming into the game and he fell short.

Hmm yeah ok. You're probably right about that tbh. Also maybe trying to gin up a run up on Verbal without actually getting his skin in the game.

Just now, Leelou said:

Try again. Brick didn't vote for Verbal. Hence my "gross" and a vote.

Oh so you voted him for NOT voting Verbal?

Just now, Nolder said:

Hmm yeah ok. You're probably right about that tbh. Also maybe trying to gin up a run up on Verbal without actually getting his skin in the game.

Oh so you voted him for NOT voting Verbal?

Yes, it was out of character for him to not bloodlust vote and make a post like that. 

8 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Yes, it was out of character for him to not bloodlust vote and make a post like that. 

Ah, ok. I'm not sure if I agree with you but it's good to know that it wasn't an in meta vote like I thought it was at first. Thanks.

9 hours ago, D P R said:

"Aww shiiiiit... man, that's too bad. We coulda used that kind of alien killing 'spierience on the team."

The large man shook his head.

"Not so fast..."

He grabbed a handful of Ripley's face and pulled it right off. Staring back at them were two huge, glossy black eyes.

BRICK WAS MAFIA

"Now go put him on a slab for the butchers to dissect. It's Miller time."

ALIEN-AUTOPSY-1079895.jpg

I AM A MAFIA GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Nolder said:

Another retaliation vote. Brick said something about going after the newb and this was AJ's response.

Not as "meta" for AJ afaik as it is for Leelou but it's not the weirdest or worst thing in the world so null for now.

IIRC he jumped off the train later but I'll have to double check that in a second.

Said she didn't like his OP which was a comment about running up Verbal.

Not sure why that is exactly since it's not meta for her to respond that way the way it is for Leelou.

Maybe you can expand on that @Nynaeve?

Self explanatory. I would say if it was shameless train hopping then Jif should also get minimum credit for being on the lynch. 

Reason was "bloodlust" and because Brick wasn't voting anyone. I would say that's pretty much the most solid vote so far imo.

I like the tying up move as it can potentially lead to a lot of interesting information based on who does what from that point on...but he ruins it with the playing the odds that Brick must be scum eventually thing.

No explanation. @The Crusher what's up with that?

Two minutes left, Time is running out, Crusher shoots, Crusher scores. 

1 hour ago, Nolder said:

Nolder, when you're hot, you just throw shots up and see if they go in.  It's called a temperature check and I'm blazing hot right now.

3 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

No thanks to you ?

I made it clear how I felt about just throwing in a vote with such a short deadline if that's not good enough for you and leelou then vote me off.

I'm waiting for the first player to claim they knew brick was scum.

Oh wait JIF is playing he had to know