ALIEN STRIKE SQUAD MAFIA

10 hours ago, D P R said:

1. Do not post until game has officially started.

2. This is a Hybrid Hammer game. The lynch can be achieved at any time with a majority vote, or will occur at deadline according to the highest number of votes.

3. Game Days will run from 10 am EST through 10 pm EST (real time). Game nights will run 10 pm through 10 am. 

4. Each Day, you have 3 voting options: 1) Vote (Player) - to lynch. 2) No Lynch, or 3) Save (Player).

5. Reveal all you want. 

6. GATA and Kaylee will be co-modding - YOU MUST ADDRESS ALL ACTIONS TO THE 3 OF US for teh instantaneous postings. 

7. Town wins when all Aliens have been eliminated. Mafia wins when the Aliens equal or outnumber Town players.

RULE 14

RULE 15 - the "Crush Rule" - DON'T DO ANYTHING THAT MAKES CRUSHER'S LIFE HARDER 

Oh yeah, I should mention that it is possible for the Mafia to implant you with an Alien, in which case you will count as "dead" but still be playing on the thread and posting because you won't know it, LOL

Have Fun!

6 minutes ago, Pac said:

wait, the deadline is tonight? LOL

our eccentric mod is trying to re-imagine mafia by turning it into a shell game.  at least this will pose a challenge.

@D P R

what happens if there's a no lynch?  straight to night or random death?

read bold above

• Upvote 1

Official Vote Count 

Verbal ( 1 ) - 80

Brick (5) - Leelou, AJ, Nyn, JIF, Brick

Leelou (1) - LK

Smash (1) - Pac

Nolder (1) - Stark

Hess  (1) - Crushluv

AJ (1) - Nolder

80 ( 1 ) - Verbal

NO LYNCH (2) - Smash, CTM, 

With 17 Players, it takes 9 to lynch

DEADLINE IS TONIGHT AT 10 PM EST 

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Agreed.  This game already hurts my head, trying to play with logic and reason on D1 seems boring and stupid.  Lets kill the mafia and **** the Aliens!!!

ALIEN SEX BABY!!!!

Feel good about jif, seems like the amped up successful scum hunter from the first couple games. 

36 minutes ago, Pac said:

wait, the deadline is tonight? LOL

our eccentric mod is trying to re-imagine mafia by turning it into a shell game.  at least this will pose a challenge.

@D P R

what happens if there's a no lynch?  straight to night or random death?

I’m gonna grab the screwdriver I left in the other thread

22 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Brick isn't even voting. That makes me want to vote him now actually bc bloodlust, but your reasoning doesn't jive. When did this happen?

Feeling super popular ?

Official Vote Count 

Verbal ( 1 ) - 80

Brick (5) - Leelou, AJ, Nyn, JIF, Brick

Leelou (1) - LK

Smash (1) - Pac

Nolder (1) - Stark

Hess  (1) - Crushluv

AJ (1) - Nolder

80 ( 1 ) - Verbal

Stark (1) - Brick

I think no lynch is idiotic as are those promoting it..  feels like we're getting duped into using it as a crutch..  might be a cult game.

I'd rather vote Smash but if Brick gets to L1 I will thrust down the hammer of hammers.  I owe him 1.

1 minute ago, A.J. said:

You’ve read the whole game? Any other thoughts/feels/impressions?

Yeah totally. My impression is I’m being thrown under the bus again, and the population is shocked and appalled at hess’s Caucasianness. Hmmm, Jif smells good. Pac still goofball, gata is a mod?!, crush is back, the leelounyns are tryna kill me. Normal stuff

6 minutes ago, Pac said:

I think no lynch is idiotic as are those promoting it..  feels like we're getting duped into using it as a crutch..  might be a cult game.

I'd rather vote Smash but if Brick gets to L1 I will thrust down the hammer of hammers.  I owe him 1.

Walk me thru where you get NL on a short deadline to -> Cult game

Official Vote Count 

Verbal ( 1 ) - 80

Brick (5) - Leelou, AJ, Nyn, JIF, Hess

Leelou (1) - LK

Smash (1) - Pac

Nolder (1) - Stark

Hess  (1) - Crushluv

AJ (1) - Nolder

80 ( 1 ) - Verbal

Stark (1) - Brick

5 minutes ago, BrickTamland said:

Yeah totally. My impression is I’m being thrown under the bus again, and the population is shocked and appalled at hess’s Caucasianness. Hmmm, Jif smells good. Pac still goofball, gata is a mod?!, crush is back, the leelounyns are tryna kill me. Normal stuff

JiF has good tone, yeah. Nyn feels pretty good too imo.

8 minutes ago, Pac said:

Wes has done some crazy sh*t before. The second I saw the bit about "implant" I had flashbacks to a series of vampire games he ran. 

The no lynch from Smash made me twitch. 

• Upvote 1

Official Vote Count 

Verbal ( 1 ) - 80

Brick (4) -  AJ, Nyn, JIF, Hess

Leelou (1) - LK

Smash (3) - Pac, Lee, Ape

Nolder (1) - Stark

Hess  (1) - Crushluv

AJ (1) - Nolder

80 ( 1 ) - Verbal

Stark (1) - Brick

12 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Wes has done some crazy sh*t before. The second I saw the bit about "implant" I had flashbacks to a series of vampire games he ran. 

The no lynch from Smash made me twitch. 

Hm ok

1 minute ago, A.J. said:

Hm ok

If DM was working, I'd link you. It was a game that had quick deadlines and we had to press crosses to people's foreheads to see if they were innocent or vampire. If they were a vamp, they'd die. I believe the vampire could turn someone each phase. 

Hello everybody!

Glad to see all of you and it looks like we're off to a great start! 

I did notice that there seems to be a fair amount of joking though, and I wanted to take a moment and remind you that the task you have been given is, indeed, a very serious one.

Take this proof for instance:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, D P R said:

Hello everybody!

Glad to see all of you and it looks like we're off to a great start! 

I did notice that there seems to be a fair amount of joking though, and I wanted to take a moment and remind you that the task you have been given is, indeed, a very serious one.

Take this proof for instance:

A resounding yes

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

youre pretty sharp there sparky

oh cool..  so you totally want to help town until you're converted at which point you'll use your supposed power to steer us into the abyss.

good plan.  I'm down.