ALIEN STRIKE SQUAD MAFIA

Just now, Smashmouth said:

Since I will not be here for the first lynch going to work in a few hours and need sleep (OT) 

Vote No Lynch

Plus I like the no lynch vote in this particular game for day 1. The phases are very fast and I don't like the idea of speed lynching on day one which is what this will turn out to be.

wait for it..

wait for it......

wait for it.........

gross 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

Since I will not be here for the first lynch going to work in a few hours and need sleep (OT) 

Vote No Lynch

Plus I like the no lynch vote in this particular game for day 1. The phases are very fast and I don't like the idea of speed lynching on day one which is what this will turn out to be.

srsly?

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

I was thinking about strapping Pac's ankles in and hanging him upside down on a hook in shark infested water after I shoot him in the kneecaps but if you have other ideas I'm open to that.

I got 5 on it. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

In a regular game I would agree in a game with 8 more hours to vote and half the game not even checked in we probably save a townie :)

The length of the Day doesn’t change the chance of lynching scum, percentage wise. It’s hybrid hammer anyway so it’s not like we all have to consolidate on a wagon we don’t love to get a majority.

Vote who you think is scummy and roll with it

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Something we should maybe discuss is what the Save voting does. Stop a lynch or like is it a collective NK/implant protection?

I assumed it meant, if you're injected with the alien juice, you can like, suck the venom out.  

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Agreed.  This game already hurts my head, trying to play with logic and reason on D1 seems boring and stupid.  Lets kill the mafia and **** the Aliens!!!

ALIEN SEX BABY!!!!

Revenge probing

5 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Something we should maybe discuss is what the Save voting does. Stop a lynch or like is it a collective NK/implant protection?

It will all make sense when it happens.

And it will happen. 

lol

LOL