ALIEN STRIKE SQUAD MAFIA

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

I'm not scum Hess i can assure you. 

If Lee is scum I had Pac and Lee in top 3 much of game, the SS can't show that cause it doesn't know Lee's alignment 

to be fair you only voted for either of them 1 time. so the bold above seems like you are just saying what I had been saying since Friday

7 minutes ago, CTM said:

Yes, but I dont understand it fully 

My serious votes this game were ape, JiF, Lee, Pac, AJ, Verbal

If Lee is scum there's 3 scum on there, I can live with that

Your Nolder vote was one of the grosses piece of this game. It was pretty obv he was scanned minus borderline bastard modding, so if he’s scum he basically lost the game w their only hope that Town would revive him ftw. Which would go down as the single greatest play in mafia history. When do you bet against the odds like that esp at end game?

Just now, Stark said:

to be fair you only voted for either of them 1 time. so the bold above seems like you are just saying what I had been saying since Friday

My entry into real play as the idea that scum were on smash day 1.. I missed day 1.  Ape lee and Pac all fit the mold, I tried to pivot to Lee then Pac.. 

Then I tunneled on ape as my #1 but Lee 2 and Pac 3

When AJ flipped scum, with Lee and Pac and ape voting him I reassessed, and that's where I went wrong 

That's honest to God what happened. 

You want to rush this and let the last scum get an easy win without even defending that's fine. 

But the issue with your spreadsheet and vote analysis in general is there's no context and it misses the concept that scum know who is who, townies are often wrong and vote wrong. I mean let's say ape wasn't confirmed town, the day 80 died I was trying to get Pac or Lee lynched at deadline and he was calling me scummy because of it and staying on 80, also calling me a noob for wanting to lynch a smash voter at deadline. If he were alive and not cop he would be defending this now. The point is townies are wrong and often take hard stances on wrong positions, like I did with Ape, only very confident scum do that (admittedly I do as scum) occasionally, townies do it all the time 

Just now, CTM said:

My entry into real play as the idea that scum were on smash day 1.. I missed day 1.  Ape lee and Pac all fit the mold, I tried to pivot to Lee then Pac.. 

Then I tunneled on ape as my #1 but Lee 2 and Pac 3

When AJ flipped scum, with Lee and Pac and ape voting him I reassessed, and that's where I went wrong 

That's honest to God what happened. 

You want to rush this and let the last scum get an easy win without even defending that's fine. 

But the issue with your spreadsheet and vote analysis in general is there's no context and it misses the concept that scum know who is who, townies are often wrong and vote wrong. I mean let's say ape wasn't confirmed town, the day 80 died I was trying to get Pac or Lee lynched at deadline and he was calling me scummy because of it and staying on 80, also calling me a noob for wanting to lynch a smash voter at deadline. If he were alive and not cop he would be defending this now. The point is townies are wrong and often take hard stances on wrong positions, like I did with Ape, only very confident scum do that (admittedly I do as scum) occasionally, townies do it all the time 

Yes, which I why I said it should not be the reason to vote anyone - not on its own, but part of the reason. I know you can't look at the spreadsheet and know what the person was thinking (their other scum options or if they only voted for a reaction)

like I said I just made it to keep up with what was going on with so many people. 

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

Your Nolder vote was one of the grosses piece of this game. It was pretty obv he was scanned minus borderline bastard modding, so if he’s scum he basically lost the game w their only hope that Town would revive him ftw. Which would go down as the single greatest play in mafia history. When do you bet against the odds like that esp at end game?

Lets say we lynched nolder.. Removes the tinfoil hat potential as Nolder play changed a lot over the past 2 days , it gets us to today but now there's 1 less townie to misvote. 1 less person who is possibly scum. Better odds for town. It's exactly why Mylo play for town is no lynch, so scum has to kill 1 more townie limiting lynch pool. At the end of the day he was dead weight or scum

If Nolder being dead is so bad for town, why didn't scum  kill him last night?  Why did they leave him alive? Cause it improves there odds 

17 minutes ago, Stark said:

I have had a hard time reading CTM in every game I played with him

Nolder seems to be playing differently this game that the previous that I played with him

I had Lee as a top suspect with Pac for days...

Hess, I don't know 

I think I have run too many scenarios through my head. Going to to back and read some and see if anything sticks out

I’m driving to AC and back today. I can’t reread this whole thing. Tried last night but got frustrated. What do you think about his vote on Nolder yesterday?

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Lets say we lynched nolder.. Removes the tinfoil hat potential as Nolder play changed a lot over the past 2 days , it gets us to today but now there's 1 less townie to misvote. 1 less person who is possibly scum. Better odds for town. It's exactly why Mylo play for town is no lynch, so scum has to kill 1 more townie limiting lynch pool. At the end of the day he was dead weight or scum

If Nolder being dead is so bad for town, why didn't scum  kill him last night?  Why did they leave him alive? Cause it improves there odds 

true and you were the one advocating for the save

Just now, HessStation said:

I’m driving to AC and back today. I can’t reread this whole thing. Tried last night but got frustrated. What do you think about his vote on Nolder yesterday?

First I thought it was just desperation because I think I had said that I was getting suspicious of Nolder (which is/was true). 

After seeing the amount of scum vs scum last game I can't rule anything out, but I feel like gun to my head Im voting CTM

3 minutes ago, Stark said:

true and you were the one advocating for the save

Well to be perfectly honest Hess was not thinking, Nolder was omgusing. Soo I pivoted and hoped scum would kill last night Or implant a different townie giving us a potential lifeline (if we lynch and implant today it's not game over ) 

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

For me it’s not about what scum would do, I don’t know what they know, your vote on him was yesterday was not a town move, simple as that. Based on numbers. Bc we don’t know about day kills. You want to assume there’s no more but ok assuming borderline bastard modding? It doesn’t make sense.  You’re making weird assumptions at end game. You’re usually the most lucid player.

to want to take that chance w out knowing mechanics fully and pushing it on people isn’t your normal meta

1 minute ago, Stark said:

lol, but then theres Lee parked on CTM 

Yes, with no thought, no explanation and not a single bit of suspicion all game, my only interactions with her were prodding me to other players 

How did I go from not being really sussed by her to such an obvious end game vote that she needn't even explain it? Maybe cause I'm the most likely lynch? 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, HessStation said:

For me it’s not about what scum would do, I don’t know what they know, your vote on him was yesterday was not a town move, simple as that. Based on numbers. Bc we don’t know about day kills. You want to assume there’s no more but ok assuming borderline bastard modding? It doesn’t make sense.  You’re making weird assumptions at end game. You’re usually the most lucid player.

to want to take that chance w out knowing mechanics fully and pushing it on people isn’t your normal meta

It was the right move numbers wise as yesterday was game over if you lynched anyone  but Nolder or scum. 

Why is recommended tactic at Mylo no lynch? So another townie dies. For reasons I've explained. Common knowledge 

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Yes, with no thought, no explanation and not a single bit of suspicion all game, my only interactions with her were prodding me to other players 

How did I go from not being really sussed by her to such an obvious end game vote that she needn't even explain it? Maybe cause I'm the most likely lynch? 

@Leelouyou want to say anything other than you don't know how CTM is alive - and the reason is I didn't hammer because I wanted some input from you

@Nolder you've been around every day, where you at?

On 6/10/2018 at 10:59 AM, Leelou said:

I don't think Pac is on the scum team with AJ/Brick. I looked back at the votes and both Brick and AJ moved to Pac with around 3 hours left til deadline. AJ started going at Pac because Pac mentioned cult and at that point took Brick down to 3 and left Smash as lead wagon. Stark then evened the trains out again and I don't think anyone was expecting Crusher to come in with 3 minutes to spare. 

^ defend pac

On 6/9/2018 at 2:43 PM, Leelou said:

I wouldn't say he rage quit. He said he was going to the gym. 

^ defensive of pac, after he left when jif was killed

btw, i'm looking to see if she ever posted a list cause i don't remember being high on her suspect list

On 6/9/2018 at 2:49 PM, Leelou said:

I'm not defending him, but what? 

post earlier to the prior one, both to nolder about pac leaving after jif lynch and nolder calling it a rage quit.. defending pac but is clear to say "i'm not defending him"

On 6/11/2018 at 6:28 AM, Leelou said:

Town --> Scum

Nolder --> Hess --> Ape --> CTM --> Pac --> Stark

I'm probably way wrong. And I have this bad feeling Nolder is scum. 

here it is.

yesterday I was behind stark on her list. Today i'm so obvious scum that voting me at end game requires no thoughts or explanation. Just a vote

wonder what changed? This isn't a town like way to play end game, or at least not town friendly

On 6/9/2018 at 3:17 PM, Pac said:

2. Stark -- can't really remember any stands he's made all game..  late in the game conveniently sliding into the "i'll vote Pac" mode which is what he does every game    could vote her

3. Nolder -- looks townish but I have seen him play very well as scum and wouldn't put it past him to create that coloring chart as scum.  not voting here now.

4. CTM -- sadly have a town read.. he's doing what he does towards end game as town.  could have easily hammered me and no one would have questioned him.  won't vote here

5. Ape -- mental gymnastics towards the end of the game have me leaning scum.  pretty sure he went from calling me town to 90% scum in less than 5 posts.  could vote here.

9. Lee -- Have had a town read on her since early on.  could be getting duped tho.  not voting here now.

10. Verb -- playing same way he did a couple games ago when I caught him on day 1.  most blatant move was the defense of AJ.  will vote here.

14. Hess -- too much babe in the woods bs.  could he be the SK again?  could vote here.

15. Pac (GSHE) Town

Has to be 1 or 2 scum and a SK with DK's (or vice versa)

Vote Verb

PACS summary before he was lynched... 

Only person he WONT vote for is CTM. 

Just now, Stark said:

PACS summary before he was lynched... 

Only person he WONT vote for is CTM. 

buddy'ing.   scum player isn't likely to clear his teammate.. they do things like leelou did, soft defense or defense with the clarification that it's not actually defense

5 minutes ago, CTM said:

here it is.

yesterday I was behind stark on her list. Today i'm so obvious scum that voting me at end game requires no thoughts or explanation. Just a vote

wonder what changed? This isn't a town like way to play end game, or at least not town friendly

And yesterday you wanted to lynch Nolder even though he was most likely implanted  and the very low percentage scum would implant themselves, also then most likely leaving town 2v1 with scum day kills w nobody knowing how they work

Sorry CTM if you're town.. I will just over analyze this all day. My gut saturday morning when we discussed you not hammering PAC if he flipped town pinged, then yesterday you didn't vote him again. Could it be a bad game as town,  maybe... 

VOTE CTM

20 minutes ago, Stark said:

@Leelouyou want to say anything other than you don't know how CTM is alive - and the reason is I didn't hammer because I wanted some input from you

@Nolder you've been around every day, where you at?

I’m currently chatting with IT at work. 

Looking at voting from everyone, and comments made yesterday my gut is saying CTM is dirty. 

13 minutes ago, CTM said:

here it is.

I said I was probably wrong. I’ve been more reading tone than anything this game. 

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

Sorry CTM if you're town.. I will just over analyze this all day. My gut saturday morning when we discussed you not hammering PAC if he flipped town pinged, then yesterday you didn't vote him again. Could it be a bad game as town,  maybe... 

VOTE CTM

No way we got this 

2 minutes ago, HessStation said:

And yesterday you wanted to lynch Nolder even though he was most likely implanted  and the very low percentage scum would implant themselves, also then most likely leaving town 2v1 with scum day kills w nobody knowing how they work

Dude, i explained this. It's basic ******* mafia to want a dead person at mylo.. plus he was completely dead weight towards majority and maybe scum (even a low % shot). 

5 players = scum need 2 of 4 townies to misvote

4 player = scum needs 2 of 3 townies to misvote

why is this so hard for you to understand. Which one looks easier to you for scum? Ideally we'd have 3 left so scum need 2 of 2 townies to misvote.

Further I can't understand how you think this is a scum play? How does me as scum make sense to say "Lets lynch the towns handicap that I just created and put myself in the bull eye in the process with a non conventional play"? Wtf would scum do that? Why? It makes no sense