ALIEN STRIKE SQUAD MAFIA

Just now, Verbal said:

It was a Sunday, I know it was bad....but I was barely paying attention on a weekend.

haha dude, i almost never take part in speed lynchs without a guilty. i hate them. I saw that and was ok he's obv scum I might as well let lee hammer him.

I regretted it almost instantly, so I butt fumbled that pretty bad particularly because it stood in direct contrast to not hammering pac earlier 

6 minutes ago, CTM said:

thanks @D P R  @GATA @Kaylee

most enaged i've been in a game in awhile. Lots of fun, thanks for running!

what was the point of nemesis's?

DPR was going to use them in death scenes but his schedule got super busy once he started to run the game

10 minutes ago, CTM said:

haha dude, i almost never take part in speed lynchs without a guilty. i hate them. I saw that and was ok he's obv scum I might as well let lee hammer him.

I regretted it almost instantly, so I butt fumbled that pretty bad particularly because it stood in direct contrast to not hammering pac earlier 

I mean, even if I was at my computer at work, I might have still completely derped my way into a lynch, but who knows.....can't really blame town for that one, it was on me.

23 minutes ago, CTM said:

i'm sure you and ape smc'd the sh*t out of that thread

Mostly Jif. It’s gross. I left you a few troll nuggets, but nothing much. My play spoke for itself. I’ve outgrown trying to control the whole victory. I did my part with AJ and Pac. I should have viewed Hess, since I can never read him. In the end, I refused to think you could play so bad, and thought you were scum. Most of the game I thought town and used you as my NK shield.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

I would never. The only reason I even posted was to cheer Hess on.

the funny thing is i saw exactly what you saw, spent a lot of time arguing with him about it but I am just so unsure about reading him that i never mentally made the leap to think he was scum.

Going to start trying to kill him day 1 from now on

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Mostly Jif. It’s gross. I left you a few troll nuggets, but nothing much. My play spoke for itself. I’ve outgrown trying to control the whole victory. I did my part with AJ and Pac. I should have viewed Hess, since I can never read him. In the end, I refused to think you could play so bad, and thought you were scum. Most of the game I thought town and used you as my NK shield.

I don't read dead threads or scum threads. No point. A bunch of SMC's who don't realize how "obvious" things look because you already know the answer. 

My big failure was tunneling on you, this is the first game you hit my scum meta for you and weren't scum. I was pretty convinced tbh.

And yeah, doggin's tactic of investigating the innocent reads and lynching the scum ones would've helped here. Pac could've been the lynch at any point, he had pressure basically every day. A hess inv would've been gold.

oh well gg, sorry for tunnelling :)

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

the funny thing is i saw exactly what you saw, spent a lot of time arguing with him about it but I am just so unsure about reading him that i never mentally made the leap to think he was scum.

Yea, I called attention to his non-vote to derail brick train and thiught ‘dirty’ then talked myself right out of it. 

Bith my views:

Jif or Hess, chose jiF because I agreed with your read

pac or Hess, chose Pac couldn’t lose here

if I made it a third night it would have been Hess or keelou

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, CTM said:

I don't read dead threads or scum threads. No point. A bunch of SMC's who don't realize how "obvious" things look because you already know the answer. 

My big failure was tunneling on you, this is the first game you hit my scum meta for you and weren't scum. I was pretty convinced tbh.

And yeah, doggin's tactic of investigating the innocent reads and lynching the scum ones would've helped here. Pac could've been the lynch at any point, he had pressure basically every day. A hess inv would've been gold.

oh well gg, sorry for tunnelling :)

I’ve been there. Fun game. No biggie

4 minutes ago, CTM said:

Stark did too.  You guys never revisited it.  Just let him continue doing his act until all of a sudden, he was the voice of reason. 

So fun to watch.  

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Pac cried so much that the mod gave him a blueprint for how to win. Never seen that before.

Fat pig bitch.

Happens at least once every. Single. Game. 

Just rotate the player list, lol. 

• Haha 2