ALIEN STRIKE SQUAD MAFIA

I mean that could buy us time but do we need time? Do we want time? 

I am frustrated with this game and kind of done with it. I want it to be over.
Which sucks because it's been a good game and it deserves better play at the end.

But I just can't bring myself to care as much as I did like on page 50 you know?

I'd rather just take my best guess and lose if I'm wrong. IDK...

23 minutes ago, Stark said:

It’s how I knew and said CTM only voted confirmed mafia 2 times. 1 was last min on pac night 80 got lynched, 2nd was when he hammered AJ and that’s it all game IIRC

We've lynched 3 scum, you proved i voted 2 of them. That makes me scum how?

1 minute ago, CTM said:

I've explained that.. look below, it looks like scum trying an AtE, it not working and then throwing out the fake claim. Would probably hammer again in this spot. Why not claim in first freaken post?

Verbal throws in the towel, quits at l-2

makes another comment

bickers with lee

bickers with lee

bickers with lee

quits again (this is in response to me saying why are you quiting)

then comes back 5 minutes later, oh btw i'm like doc and suff

I'm tinfoiling on you being the last scum but fwiw you're completely right here.

Verbal gave everyone the perfect excuse to lynch him that was an awful reveal.

17 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I’m not voting the guy I think is most Town with the guy I think is least Town bc he wants to get to another day phase in a game that has scum day kills that would essentially lose the game if there was another day kill. Stark is doing mad scientist sh*t and I’m going w Leelou as town. 

vote CTM 

Well you'd be losing the game if you are town and can have the scum MVP title

If scum, gg

2 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Wait so there's 5 of us but I'm "dead" so it's 1 mafia out of 4 people.

So this is it. If we lynch and we're wrong it's over.

We could vote to save me but they can just implant again and put us in the same situation except this time we wont know who's implanted.

@D P R can you tell us exactly what happens when someone is saved? Are they restored back to full life? 

He said they were and yes. Which is why i think its potentially better to lynch you.

We need to kill implanted or scum today or we lose.

I don't have a good feel for who last scum is so I'd rather get to anotehr day

Just now, CTM said:

He said they were and yes. Which is why i think its potentially better to lynch you.

We need to kill implanted or scum today or we lose.

I don't have a good feel for who last scum is so I'd rather get to anotehr day

What does that do? Ok so I'm lynched and I officially die and then they kill or implant someone else for final 3.

Wouldn't it make more sense, if we were going to go down that route, to no lynch or save me and keep my voice in the game at least? (granted I'm not being much use right now)

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

2 votes out of the entire game isn't very much...

That absurd way to look at it.  I was voting scum while he was lynchnig town. 

I only didn't vote pac a second time because i wanted to save someone first. That was the smarter play imo

Outside of messing around votes I haven't voted for many people as I parked on Ape a lot.

I also voted stark and lee, one of whom could be scum

4 minutes ago, CTM said:

We've lynched 3 scum, you proved i voted 2 of them. That makes me scum how?

It doesn’t on its own. I never said that should be the reason to vote you. But it’s in with others. I’m still going to have to go back and look at some other things before I vote

Just now, Nolder said:

What does that do? Ok so I'm lynched and I officially die and then they kill or implant someone else for final 3.

Wouldn't it make more sense, if we were going to go down that route, to no lynch or save me and keep my voice in the game at least? (granted I'm not being much use right now)

Well no because it eliminates you as a possiblity.. or you could be last scum. (from our perspective)

CTM I'm sorry but I'm just done with this game. If it's not you then I'll take the title of scum MVP. I want to go watch the Sony E3 announcements not take another day for this game. They start right now so I'm out. Hoping I make the right call.

Stark you can hammer.

Vote CTM

Just now, HessStation said:

I’m not. Youre advocating to get to another day where a day killl could end it in a game w scum day kills and nobody knows the mechanics 

If scum has 3 day kils and 4 members in a 17 man game it's not balanced. 2 is even questionable.  I suspect they have 2 since we had a backup cop and doc. (but not even a real doc)

if they had another day killed why wouldn't they have used yesterday?

Why haven't they used it today?

You are fear mongering over something that isn't likely

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

CTM I'm sorry but I'm just done with this game. If it's not you then I'll take the title of scum MVP. I want to go watch the Sony E3 announcements not take another day for this game. They start right now so I'm out. Hoping I make the right call.

Stark you can hammer.

Vote CTM

lol.. it's you isn't it

3 minutes ago, Stark said:

It doesn’t on its own. I never said that should be the reason to vote you. But it’s in with others. I’m still going to have to go back and look at some other things before I vote

well you can hammer now.

if you don't you are town.

4 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Stark you can hammer.

Vote CTM

@Stark

if you are scum here is your win.

if you are not, you should atleast consider what i'm saying about making it to tomorrow at a minium.. we get 2 more times to be wrong instead of 1

9 minutes ago, CTM said:

If scum has 3 day kils and 4 members in a 17 man game it's not balanced. 2 is even questionable.  I suspect they have 2 since we had a backup cop and doc. (but not even a real doc)

if they had another day killed why wouldn't they have used yesterday?

Why haven't they used it today?

You are fear mongering over something that isn't likely

If they hypothetically had 1 left they would try to hold it to end game. Getting to tomorrow with it would end the game. Whether they have one left or not nobody knows. So to advocate for that while having the power in your hands today makes zero sense. I’m fearmongering for doing math?

3 minutes ago, HessStation said:

If they hypothetically had 1 left they would try to hold it to end game. Getting to tomorrow with it would end the game. Whether they have one left or not nobody knows. So to advocate for that while having the power in your hands today makes zero sense. I’m fearmongering for doing math?

this is end game!! Town loses if Stark or Leelou hammers 100% for sure. Meanwhile I am offering a path that may lynch scum (nolder), but def gets us to 1 more day with perhaps 2 less lynch candidates

If it’s anyone else atp it’s Leelou I think. If so, hats off. Nol or Stark would be a big surprise, if stark was actually counting votes the whole game.

Maybe, she was in top 2 until AJ flipped. She tried to deter me from Ape onto AJ, that's the town thing I have on her

Nolder has done a 180. Went from calm and helpful and strategic to speed rush verbal and now me.

It's troubling the switch

Just now, CTM said:

Maybe, she was in top 2 until AJ flipped. She tried to deter me from Ape onto AJ, that's the town thing I have on her

Nolder has done a 180. Went from calm and helpful and strategic to speed rush verbal and now me.

I’m trying to find what DPR said on implantes players. If Nol was scum the game would be over. They don’t count.

I’m trying to find what DPR said on implantes players. If Nol was scum the game would be over. They don’t count.

Well i asked DPR he didn't answer yet. Why not unvote till we find out?

Hess i'm telling you i'm not scum. There is no way me as scum votes no lynch on day 1 claims the exact role that everyone ended up having and says you are safe to lynch me cause i thought it was useless role. I was going to be out and then travelling, hate quick deadline games and didn't care if I die.

Also, why would I try and swing the lynch to pac instead of 80 on day 2? No reason to make that spectacle there. think about it.

29 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Stark you can hammer.

Vote CTM

My only hesitation is nold being in hurry here and his play style being different from his first  games I played

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

My only hesitation is nold being in hurry here and his play style being different from his first  games I played

i wish this came in before hess unvoted, then we could clear Stark.

nolder of the past 2 game days is normal nolder, nolder from earlier game was a different nolder.

Just now, D P R said:

Please ask again - my screen has gone all wonky and I can't scroll through posts.

If scum implanted themselves, which you earlier said was possible, would they count towards the scum majority?

ie. if there was 1 scum remaining in the game, and that scum was implanted, would it be game over?

Just now, CTM said:

If scum implanted themselves, which you earlier said was possible, would they count towards the scum majority?

ie. if there was 1 scum remaining in the game, and that scum was implanted, would it be game over?

I really can't say much here. 

28 minutes ago, CTM said:

@Stark

if you are scum here is your win.

if you are not, you should atleast consider what i'm saying about making it to tomorrow at a minium.. we get 2 more times to be wrong instead of 1

I’m trying to get kids to bed. And right now gun to my head I would vote you but I want to check something 

9 minutes ago, CTM said:

I agree on Nolder. I would really like to hear from @Leelou before anyone gets lynched

damnit. I am running too many scenarios through my head. Lol. And Ape said Lee right before he was killed which may be wrong. 

Just now, D P R said:

I really can't say much here. 

huh? You can tell us scum can self implant. And that town implants don't count towards town majority. But you can't tell us if scum implants count towards scum majority? 

It's kind of the same info you've already given

I'm not asking you to confirm or deny that scum is currently implanted, just hypothetically.. if scum were implanted would it count towards scum majority