ALIEN STRIKE SQUAD MAFIA

1 hour ago, Stark said:

@Leelouyou want to say anything other than you don't know how CTM is alive - and the reason is I didn't hammer because I wanted some input from you

@Nolder you've been around every day, where you at?

I just woke up. It's not even 8am my time I've been up very early every day. Give me a break.

Just now, Pac said:

Let this serve as a lesson, pig.  Next time follow my lead.

Unreal.

i really exposed myself by trying to get that save off instead of voting you the other day. Stark's spread sheet says so

giphy.gif
ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

A.S.S. never stood a chance.

A.S.S. failed to save the Implantee Nolder aka Mulder (A.S.S. Town)

Hess aka The MAFIA/ALIEN/SCUM "Predator" captured the naive CTM aka Princess Leia (A.S.S. Town)  

Not only was she was abducted but The Predator "experimented" the poor princess to death 

giphy.gif

32 minutes ago, Kaylee said:

Final Vote Count:

CTM (3) - Lee, Stark, Hess

Lee (1) - CTM

With 5 Players, It Takes 3 To Lynch/Save

Deadline 10 p.m. EST

THAT'S A LYNCH! 

WE COULDNT DO THIS YESTERDAY AND THEN YOU ALL DO IT WITHOUT ME?!

WHAT THE ****!

Anyone here play basketball?  Ever hear the expression; give the ball to the guy with the hot hand?

On 6/9/2018 at 7:16 AM, JiF said:

Good work on AJ.  Ape was making some great points as I was catching up. Can remove him and move onto Hess and Pac. 

Easy peasy lemon squeezy. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Anyone here play basketball?  Ever hear the expression; give the ball to the guy with the hot hand?

Easy peasy lemon squeezy. 

You were used then discarded.  Thanks for the contribution.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/9/2018 at 10:12 AM, JiF said:

Hess isnt trying.  Using the he's confused routine.  He's a spectator. 

Pac putting an early vote on AJ isnt alignment indicative IMO.  He's been gross since day 1.  The stupid use of his scanner too.  Seems like he used at a stupid time to appear townie not knowing we'd all end up with it. 

The fact that Hess went all in on this and stayed with it for the entire game, right down to the last day to pull a 180, is some of the most impressive sh*t I've ever seen.

He legit just pissed in all of your faces and you let him and it was the sexiest thing I've ever seen in mafia.  Congrats Hess.  You will always be my #2. 

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

Damnit. I relaxed on Hess over the weekend. 

I was planning on voting hess untill leelou dropped a vote with no explanation, not that it would've mattered.

I was generally lost coming into end game.

scum mvp'd

2 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I wanted no part of killing you btw. Thought I could eventually turn you

Not a chance but I'm glad you did kill me.  Watching you pull this routine off was amazing.  I was your biggest cheerleader in the dead thread. 

So hawt

• Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Not a chance but I'm glad you did kill me.  Watching you pull this routine off was amazing.  I was your biggest cheerleader in the dead thread. 

So hawt

i'm sure you and ape smc'd the sh*t out of that thread

1 minute ago, CTM said:

I was planning on voting hess untill leelou dropped a vote with no explanation, not that it would've mattered.

I was generally lost coming into end game.

scum mvp'd

Congrats scum

Was a tough ending. You are always tough read for me.  

Good job Hess. I literally let the thought of you being scum go when CTM didn’t take out pac Saturday morning and then again the second time. 

Just now, Stark said:

Congrats scum

Was a tough ending. You are always tough read for me.  

Good job Hess. I literally let the thought of you being scum go when CTM didn’t take out pac Saturday morning and then again the second time. 

well now that you know i'm town, i was going to vote hess bu wanted to hear from you and verbal. I got sidetracked by verb's terrible reveal and regret that vote more than any.

The second time, saving nolder would've been better play imo but i clearly stated that I thought ape was telling truth so i wasn't defending pac.

4 minutes ago, CTM said:

Just a hunch, either way GG hess

Maybe but after sleeping I was more willing to actually look at cases and votecounts where I wasn't last night. Either way though kind of annoyed I wasn't waited for after basically being confirmed town. Oh well it was a good game.

1 minute ago, CTM said:

well now that you know i'm town, i was going to vote hess bu wanted to hear from you and verbal. I got sidetracked by verb's terrible reveal and regret that vote more than any.

The second time, saving nolder would've been better play imo but i clearly stated that I thought ape was telling truth so i wasn't defending pac.

It was a Sunday, I know it was bad....but I was barely paying attention on a weekend.