ALIEN STRIKE SQUAD MAFIA

1 minute ago, CTM said:

huh? You can tell us scum can self implant. And that town implants don't count towards town majority. But you can't tell us if scum implants count towards scum majority? 

It's kind of the same info you've already given

I'm not asking you to confirm or deny that scum is currently implanted, just hypothetically.. if scum were implanted would it count towards scum majority

And what I'm saying is that I've provided the info that I can provide.

1 minute ago, CTM said:

huh? You can tell us scum can self implant. And that town implants don't count towards town majority. But you can't tell us if scum implants count towards scum majority? 

It's kind of the same info you've already given

I'm not asking you to confirm or deny that scum is currently implanted, just hypothetically.. if scum were implanted would it count towards scum majority

Dude, you quoted one of post that’s says “implanted doesn’t count towards majority.” If he the last scum it’d be over. You wanting to lunch him to get to another day w scum day kills...I don’t think I can live w myself.

11 hours ago, D P R said:

Think of it as a person being infected, but able to be saved. So right now, 1 player does not count toward their team's numbers. But they could again if saved. 

Does that make sense? 

So, there are currently 7 players and the Town must maintain a majority to win. 1 Player does not currently count, but you don't know who that is, so the game should be treated as if there were 6 players with the option to add a 7th.

It's a new dynamic - I'm happy to explain until everybody is clear.

For instance, if there were 3 Mafia left, they would have won as soon as they Implanted a player. 

here it is hess.. 

alien being implanted would still be an alien imo.. wish the mod would clarify as the above does not

1 minute ago, CTM said:

here it is hess.. 

alien being implanted would still be an alien imo.. wish the mod would clarify as the above does not

I know we are kind of droning along over potential language/rule. But I read it the same as Hess. If it didn’t work the same both ways would that be f*d up? Maybe and Alien can’t implant themselves? Also at this point in the game I think it would be too risky. 

Something else I come back to is Nolder burning his scan on me just to see if my character name was as I claimed. Would be super helpful right now. 

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

Dude, you quoted one of post that’s says “implanted doesn’t count towards majority.” If he the last scum it’d be over. You wanting to lunch him to get to another day w scum day kills...I don’t think I can live w myself.

i disagree that we have the answer, he was speaking about town when he answered.

If, he confirmed that if 1 scum were left and were implanted scum would lose, I would unvote nolder 

also, he didn't confirm if it would be in death scene

my goals were to spark conversation and illicit reactions and if we follow through, potentially thin the herd and get to one more day because i 100% know if we mislynch a non implanted townie we lose. And i am an non implanted townie. 100%.

1 minute ago, Stark said:

I know we are kind of droning along over potential language/rule. But I read it the same as Hess. If it didn’t work the same both ways would that be f*d up? Maybe and Alien can’t implant themselves? Also at this point in the game I think it would be too risky. 

Something else I come back to is Nolder burning his scan on me just to see if my character name was as I claimed. Would be super helpful right now. 

right, which was right after the 1 implant happenned. Came in handy not to have it at end game, eh?

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

stark... on day 2 i tried to get pac lynched instead of 80. Considering at that point brick was the day 1 lynch and I very easily could've just let 80 die and not made a spectacle out of myself and not risked losing 2 scum in 2 days, how can you explain a scum player making that move?

this is why i don't think it's leelou.. I just have a hard time believing a scummate of aj's would try and stop me from tunnelling on ape and point me at aj? Seems like a needless gambit. I dunno, if she did it she deserves to win.

On 6/8/2018 at 2:52 PM, D P R said:

Official Vote Count:

Ape (3) - CTM, JIF, AJ

Lee (1) - Verbal

AJ (1) -  Nolder

Stark (3) - Hess, Lee, Ape 

With 11 players, it takes 6 to lynch. 

Deadline at 10pm EST

vote count at the time, ape and stark are vote leads

On 6/8/2018 at 2:55 PM, Leelou said:

CTM, take a breather from Ape for a min. 

What do you think of AJ. Specifically that self vote? 

i was tunneling on ape, she tries to stop me and says what about AJ

On 6/8/2018 at 2:59 PM, CTM said:

I don't know AJ, if he's a good scum player he could be scum because he's come off as town to me.. trying to solve game and organize town towards lynches.. town leadery.. imo it takes a confident scum player to try and take town leadership role and play out in front, and i have no idea if he's capable of that

my response

On 6/8/2018 at 3:00 PM, Leelou said:

He is

hers

On 6/8/2018 at 3:10 PM, CTM said:

ok, well that changes things.

mine.. 

14 minutes ago, CTM said:

stark... on day 2 i tried to get pac lynched instead of 80. Considering at that point brick was the day 1 lynch and I very easily could've just let 80 die and not made a spectacle out of myself and not risked losing 2 scum in 2 days, how can you explain a scum player making that move?

Yes you did switch to him late which, if Nolder stayed in Pac that would have only ties 80 and Pac then the would have gone to random

other thing is 3 of these scum votes each other early. I will post the spreadsheet in morning of all votes and you will see where brick UNVOTE me to vote pac,then AJ unvoted Brick to vote pac - my guess is they know people tend to vote pac early.

i can tell you I will not vote until I get to reread some things and like I said your top scum option for me at this point / I may be overthinking things but I need to read back on some Nolder and Lee (I had lee and Pac as my 2 top choices for a few days). 

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

this is why i don't think it's leelou.. I just have a hard time believing a scummate of aj's would try and stop me from tunnelling on ape and point me at aj? Seems like a needless gambit. I dunno, if she did it she deserves to win.

vote count at the time, ape and stark are vote leads

i was tunneling on ape, she tries to stop me and says what about AJ

my response

hers

mine.. 

I can say that I think Lee votes AJ multiple times in different days ... grrr. I wish I had that spreadsheet.  In fairness I will say I think I am remembering this part correctly. Which could be an out for her or just the entire scum team was voting each other most of the game. 

Yes you did switch to him late which, if Nolder stayed in Pac that would have only ties 80 and Pac then the would have gone to random

other thing is 3 of these scum votes each other early. I will post the spreadsheet in morning of all votes and you will see where brick UNVOTE me to vote pac,then AJ unvoted Brick to vote pac - my guess is they know people tend to vote pac early.

i can tell you I will not vote until I get to reread some things and like I said your top scum option for me at this point / I may be overthinking things but I need to read back on some Nolder and Lee (I had lee and Pac as my 2 top choices for a few days). 

I'm town and town will lose if i get lynched. I assure you of that.

and plopping a vote in middle of day is much different than 2 minutes before deadline which at the time i thought lynched him or at least tied him. thats a flagrant and limited value bus.. Not like i'm getting any credit for doing the same to aj at deadline.

also, i just posted why i don't think it's leelou. take it for what it's worth. 

I can say that I think Lee votes AJ multiple times in different days ... grrr. I wish I had that spreadsheet.  In fairness I will say I think I am remembering this part correctly. Which could be an out for her or just the entire scum team was voting each other most of the game. 

again bussing is pretty normal and clearly scum bussed this game, pac voted aj a lot, aj voted brick.... But this is different. We know Ape was town, if leelou is scum that means I am town. right?

So why would leelou as scum try and stop escalating town on town violence by 2 vocal and stubborn players and say instead, he look at my teammate? He didn't even have a vote.

Just doesn't make sense to me.

(then again, verbs reveal doesn't make sense to me)

... if you are town you shoudl understand lynching a townie who isn't implanted loses the game, so I encourage you to take your time. Nolder and hess dropped very flippant votes

20 minutes ago, CTM said:

again bussing is pretty normal and clearly scum bussed this game, pac voted aj a lot, aj voted brick.... But this is different. We know Ape was town, if leelou is scum that means I am town. right?

So why would leelou as scum try and stop escalating town on town violence by 2 vocal and stubborn players and say instead, he look at my teammate? He didn't even have a vote.

Just doesn't make sense to me.

(then again, verbs reveal doesn't make sense to me)

... if you are town you shoudl understand lynching a townie who isn't implanted loses the game, so I encourage you to take your time. Nolder and hess dropped very flippant votes

I’m hearing what your saying and I have been running through different scenarios. I won’t be voting tonight. I need to read and I can’t do it now. Still want something from Lee too

Ok, likely won't be around much in am and I've already put way to much time into this game.

I'm not scum but this is an uphill battle. My gut is screaming Nolder atm, but agree unfortunately it's unlikely that he self implanted.

wish stark was around when i was at l-1, but him taking his time bodes well

as does hess unvoting, although that seems temporary and it seems like he will hammer if stark plops down vote #2

the posts i quoted above are compelling for lee's townness, i just don't get the play as Aj's scum mate. Outside of this she's a good candidate

I really don't know who to vote nor do I think it matters.

unvote

vote save nolder

Here's my reason, it's similiar to the idea of lynching him. We are basically at 3 vs 1 today, that is whats known as mis lynch and lose (MyLO). The textbook play there is no lynch and it's even a better solution for this game due to the implant mechanic as we can in theory save nolder but still effectively get 1 more day phase. I wanted to kill nolder because it doesn't hurt town really in that he could be scum and if not, it removes someone from lynch pool and a townie who could misvote.

http://epicmafia.wikia.com/wiki/Mislynch_and_Lose

"Mislynch and Lose, also abbreviated as MILO and MYLO is a situation where a mislynch would mean a loss for the town. In this situation, a no lynch usually would be optimal."

Wow that Sony presentation was 90% sh*t.
Ok I'm back. I guess Stark didn't hammer?

I don't know what else there is to talk about.

I mean ok, CTM, tell me who the last scum is if it's not you?

I prefer to end the game today not drag it out.

If you have a case then I'll listen to it but unless I'm outvoted I want to go for broke and try to lynch the last scum today.

Unvote

I’m hearing what your saying and I have been running through different scenarios. I won’t be voting tonight. I need to read and I can’t do it now. Still want something from Lee too

Ok, i'm not changing my vote though fwiw. there is 1 scum out of 5 players, yet only 3 townies count towards majority. Nolder is most likely dead weight town, with an off chance of being scum.

The odds of a mislynch are high, 1 scum out of 5 candidates. The correct strategic play is to not lynch today. I'd prefer to kill the dead weight, but saving him is next best options as it's basically a no lynch.

Ya'll want to be dumb and lynch an unknown who we know isn't implanted, that's up to you but it's dumb and we will lose if it's me.

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

Ok, i'm not changing my vote though fwiw. there is 1 scum out of 5 players, yet only 3 townies count towards majority. Nolder is most likely dead weight town, with an off chance of being scum.

The odds of a mislynch are high, 1 scum out of 5 candidates. The correct strategic play is to not lynch today. I'd prefer to kill the dead weight, but saving him is next best options as it's basically a no lynch.

Ya'll want to be dumb and lynch an unknown who we know isn't implanted, that's up to you but it's dumb and we will lose if it's me.

Again, this isn't wrong. This is the safe play.

And maybe the game deserves it.

I'm just not feeling it. I'm burnt out.

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

Wow that Sony presentation was 90% sh*t.
Ok I'm back. I guess Stark didn't hammer?

I don't know what else there is to talk about.

I mean ok, CTM, tell me who the last scum is if it's not you?

I prefer to end the game today not drag it out.

If you have a case then I'll listen to it but unless I'm outvoted I want to go for broke and try to lynch the last scum today.

Unvote

I don't have time to make a case tonight and correct play is no lynch anyway (which could be satisfied by lynchng you). Admittedly I'm pretty off this game but making a case will require a ton of reading and I don't have time by 10am tomorrow.

I'm not budging from save vote or lynch you or no lynch

If you want to lynch me for it, have at it but I'm town and I'm not implanted so it will be game over if you do.

That's a SAVE ! Lol

Final Vote Count :

Save Nolder (3) - CTM, Nolder, Hess

With 5 players it takes 3 to lynch. Deadline 10a.m. 

10 hours ago, HessStation said:

I’m on phone w kid so not looking up @Nolder activity list?

day kills

1. N

2. Y

3. Y

4. N

5. (Today Not yet)

correct?

Incorrect. 

day kills

1. N (Brick Lynched)

2. Y Smash (80 Lynched)

3. Y Nyn (AJ Lynched)

4. Y JiF (Verb Lynched)

5. N (Pac Lynched)

6. today

9 hours ago, CTM said:

If scum has 3 day kils and 4 members in a 17 man game it's not balanced. 2 is even questionable.  I suspect they have 2 since we had a backup cop and doc. (but not even a real doc)

if they had another day killed why wouldn't they have used yesterday?

Why haven't they used it today?

You are fear mongering over something that isn't likely

Someone has used 3 daykills already. How did you not get lynched yesterday?