Madden Rookie Ratings.(Darnold got snubbed)

Patriot Killa

6 minutes ago, jetspenguin said:

Wait.........how did he get snubbed? he got placed 4th on a list of QB's in a draft where many people thought he was the 3rd best qb...and he very well may turn out to be just that. If he was totally off the list then that's a snub, putting jackson ahead of him is a little comical but not a snub.

FYI~ I had him third behind Mayfield and Rosen as well. Jackson never entered my field of vision. 

"Many" being relative. Most had him #1. 

8 minutes ago, jetspenguin said:

Wait.........how did he get snubbed? he got placed 4th on a list of QB's in a draft where many people thought he was the 3rd best qb...and he very well may turn out to be just that. If he was totally off the list then that's a snub, putting jackson ahead of him is a little comical but not a snub.

FYI~ I had him third behind Mayfield and Rosen as well. Jackson never entered my field of vision. 

Real teams play franchise mode so potential rating is more important than current rating.

I believe that Darnolds potential rating is much higher than any of these other guys.

Just now, NYs Stepchild said:

Real teams play franchise mode so potential rating is more important than current rating.

I believe that Darnolds potential rating is much higher than any of these other guys.

I hear ya...and I know that post wasnt going to be popular around here......especially now during the dry season, before anyone has seen him play, with hope ever bountiful for the moment. Anything said about the prince will be soundly attacked because people are finally happy. 

dont care, said it anyway.........jmo.......he was third. 

Archived