[Advanced] Usual Suspects: Last Man Standing Town Wins!

Kaylee

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Who shot me?!?!?

Brick shot you. With the gun Smash and I gave him.

That wasn't the plan though. The plan was for you to be the lynch because Smash and I also put a bomb on you. Would've killed your hammer. Probably woulda been Brick, and I probably woulda ended up winning.

7 minutes ago, Stark said:

Congrats guys. So wait who killed me? JiF bomb??? I totally thought he was kidding when he told ape he was strapped 

Yeah, JiF claiming that confused the Hell out of me. For one, the bomb doesn't work how he said it did, and two, I didn't think he'd be notified of it. It made me convinced he was Scum because he had the knowledge that there WERE bombs in the game.

Kaylee Mod can post the gang QT's when she has a chance to clear it with everyone.

GATA with the game save at the end - nice sleuthing on the Verb shot!

Well played to all!

3 minutes ago, Stark said:

You haven’t played with brick enough. He is a killer. Literally he just wants death. As soon as he can get it. 

Oh, I knew that. But we we're cooperating so well in the QT, I was sure I knew where he'd shoot.

Plus, it happened while I was asleep.

Just now, GATA-Bot said:

We were discussing shooting Nyn but she was sussing me. That would have made me look bad. Both Brick and my Rogue shots gave town the Win

Smash and I were eventually gonna use his gang's kills to take out either of you, or both of you, to give me control of the Hung gang, but I wanted to want a bit because having our gang alive and controlling a chunk of town votes would've protected me from any lynch.

That was the most complicated, underhanded, manipulative game I ever had to play.

And I would've had it, too, if it wasn't for you trigger happy kids!

4 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Smash and I were eventually gonna use his gang's kills to take out either of you, or both of you, to give me control of the Hung gang, but I wanted to want a bit because having our gang alive and controlling a chunk of town votes would've protected me from any lynch.

That was the most complicated, underhanded, manipulative game I ever had to play.

And I would've had it, too, if it wasn't for you trigger happy kids!

A7E2722F-88F7-41D2-AFEF-D44A24A9754B.jpeg

All jokes aside I think @BrickTamlandshooting Zander really helped us win the game. It cleared him for me. To me he’s the real MVP 

Thanks @DPR and @Kaylee for hosting this game. At first we were all skeptical because of the no flips but it worked out. It just made our last day that much more intense. 

8 minutes ago, GATA-Bot said:

All jokes aside I think @BrickTamlandshooting Zander really helped us win the game. It cleared him for me. To me he’s the real MVP 

Thanks @DPR and @Kaylee for the hosting this game. At first we were all skeptical because of the no flips but it worked out. It just made our last day that much more intense. 

Thanks @gatita

thanks @Kaylee  thanks @DPR

Archived