Ben Roethlisberger has a Vagina

Smizzy

Steelers | Roethlisberger injured Week 19

Sun, 15 Jan 2006 12:05:41 -0800

CBS Sports reports Pittsburgh Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger (arm) has a bruise on his right arm just above the triceps. It appears he will stay in the game.

This cry baby gets hurt every game and is the first one to tell you about.

What a Mangina. Have you ever seen a NFL player cry as much as Big Ben has in 2 seasons in the NFL?

If Ben is a vagina what is Penneboy?

let's face we would all kill to get ben

Chad Pennington doesn't deserve to be mentioned as an NFL QB. Roethlisberger is a women in pads.

What is your point?

I started this thread and didn't mention Pennington once. why would you?

If Ben is a vagina what is Penneboy?

let's face we would all kill to get ben

Chad might be injury prone, but he IS NOT A F##KING PU**Y!

I hate it when fellow jets fans make fun of Chad being a wuss. GIVE ME A GODAMN BREAK! He played with a damn torn rotator cuff, risking his entire career, for the good of the team, and this is how you thank him? Not cool.

This cry baby gets hurt every game and is the first one to tell you about.

What a Mangina. Have you ever seen a NFL player cry as much as Big Ben has in 2 seasons in the NFL?

He gets the job done and is as clutch a Steeler QB as i've ever seen. WOW, WHAT A GAME!!!!!!!!

DOWN GOES THE COLTS!

DOWN GOES THE COLTS!

DOWN GOES THE COLTS!

=D>=D>=D>

Chad might be injury prone, but he IS NOT A F##KING PU**Y!

I hate it when fellow jets fans make fun of Chad being a wuss. GIVE ME A GODAMN BREAK! He played with a damn torn rotator cuff, risking his entire career, for the good of the team, and this is how you thank him? Not cool.

Chad gets labeled as a pussy because he is ALWAYS getting hurt. Doesn't mean he's not tough. There are not many players that make it to the NFL that arent tougher than a $2 steak.

Chad Pennington is a pussy.

Steve McNair is a pussy.

John Abraham is a pussy.

DeShaun Foster is a GIANT pussy.

Etc, etc.

Chad gets labeled as a pu$$y because he is ALWAYS getting hurt. Doesn't mean he's not tough. There are not many players that make it to the NFL that arent tougher than a $2 steak.

Chad Pennington is a pu$$y.

Steve McNair is a pu$$y.

John Abraham is a pu$$y.

DeShaun Foster is a GIANT pu$$y.

Etc, etc.

wow, yes OK John Abraham is a pussy.

In my book, pu**y is the opposite of tough. Guys like Pennington and McNair are tuff! Being injury prone is the way you are, but its not like they sit out games over it (like abraham), that makes them tuff, not pu**ys. jmo

Archived