Damn!!! Bradway SCREWING up HC job AGAIN!!!!!

SouthernJet

Newsday reports that Tannebaum and Cross favor Mangini while that idiot Bradway is favoring Tice.

Unreal.

Bradway want Tice cause of the Love boat and ticket scalping,,,Tice will kiss his ass and be a loyal soldier just for gettin another HC job.

Mangini will be his own man and people will realize he sees talent better than Bradway,,,

Bradway purely makin a decision on whats best for Bradway , NOT whats best for Jets.

Hey. I want the guy in there who Bradway wants.

Let's have Bradway make a decision on his own. If it works out great, if not, then he's gone too right? He's putting his neck on the line.

I don't know how the ticket thing (which EVERYONE IN THE NFL DOES) or the Boat thing (how can he be blamed for that?... to blame him for that is moronic) has anything to do with his coaching.

Mangini just isn't ready.. He may end up being great, he may not, but I do not think he's ready yet. I'd rather Heimerdinger or Westhoff beore Mangini

bradway wants tice b/c hiring mangini means the end of the bradway tenure. the power center will have shifted from TB to mangini and tannenbaum.

either way, bradways days are numbered.

This is a great point.. I never thought of it on this angle. I don't think we should hold this against Tice, because it's probably true with the other candidates too.

However, if Mangini comes in and the power shifts, do we want an Accountant as our GM?

This is a great point.. I never thought of it on this angle. I don't think we should hold this against Tice, because it's probably true with the other candidates too.

However, if Mangini comes in and the power shifts, do we want an Accountant as our GM?

as opposed to a scout who cleary is over his head?

Tannenbaum actually is a lwayer, I don't knwo if that is worse.

My idea has been all along, is that after this coaching fiasco is dissolved, Woody needs to fire Cross, and get a football confidante in his organization to advise him.

Woody can run the operations side, and this confidante can run teh football side. Woody has neither the pedigree nor inclination to run the football side, and he needs to get away from allowing his coach and GM make recommendations for him.

That said, it will be a tough person to hire, who will act inm teh best interest of teh team and Woody as well.

Bradway has to be somewhat media conscious-especially in the media capital New York New Jersey Tice 's rep with Vikings and ticket scalping and boat affair all negatives and the majority of Jet fans clearly do not want him. Can he ignore all this and still hire Tice?

Bradway has to be somewhat media conscious-especially in the media capital New York New Jersey Tice 's rep with Vikings and ticket scalping and boat affair all negatives and the majority of Jet fans clearly do not want him. Can he ignore all this and still hire Tice?

You will probably have your answer in 2 days or so. I hope it is no.

Listen all. We all are getting older and would like to see a Jets championship in our life time. Tice will not lead us to the promised land.

I'm 31 and have serious reservations as to if I'll ever see a Jets SB win in my lifetime. Why you ask? Because if you think my dad, who was 18 the last time he saw the Jets win it all, would be sitting here at age 54 without as much seeing the Jets make the trip, let alone win one, you wouldn't think it's possible. But yet here we are.

Archived