This is must watch. Now compare it to OBJ talking to media lol.

Patriot Killa

5 hours ago, Lith said:

Some guys who are young and immature remain that way.  Other guys who are young and immature will grow up and out of it.  Sure hope Robby is the latter.  Interviews like this and others I have seen recently make me hopeful.  Seems like he really may have learned from his mistakes.

Well said.  The fact he's reaching out for mentorship, is extremely encouraging.  I wish I knew what he was referring to but when CC said that he made some not so nice direct comments that Robby didnt agree with and Robby reached out to clear the air and get advice, I was really impressed.  It so common for players/kids these days just go straight to social media and start slinging the poo right back.  The fact he has the self awareness to see a HOF'er talking about you that way and wanting to change that perception, that takes a lot of humility and courage.  That's not easy to do for anyone at any age in any facet of life.  

Kudos to Robby.  I hope he keeps it up and someone gives him a nice pay day.

14 hours ago, k-met57 said:

i mean...i cant listen to him talking about his struggles...the ******* guy told a cop he was going to **** his wife and nut in her eye...thats not struggles...thats stupidity and trashiness. keep catching footballs Robby... 

Yeah,  because a cop has never fudged the truth. In a league where players get suspended for every little thing, Anderson wasn't even given a slap on the wrist. What does that tell you about the incident? 

5 hours ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Yeah,  because a cop has never fudged the truth. In a league where players get suspended for every little thing, Anderson wasn't even given a slap on the wrist. What does that tell you about the incident? 

so a cop made up that Robby Anderson told him that he was going to **** his wife and nut in her eye. is that what you are saying? lol

22 hours ago, greenwichjetfan said:

This was a fun watch. He’s growing up, and he seems genuine. Plus he blows the top off the D and loosens things up underneath and for the run game. Not much to hate as long as you’re experienced enough in life to understand that not everyone speaks the same way you might. 

Exactly. Some people say, "Hey, I'm gonna f**k your wife and nut in her eye", while others say, "Salutations officer, would you be at all opposed if I consensually bed your wife and then respectfully pulled out as to finish on her facial region?"

To each his own.

1 hour ago, k-met57 said:

so a cop made up that Robby Anderson told him that he was going to **** his wife and nut in her eye. is that what you are saying? lol

not saying he made it up, but the officers that were with him never heard anything of the sort, so he had no witnesses so they dropped all charges

but reckless driving.

30 minutes ago, jetfan39 said:

not saying he made it up, but the officers that were with him never heard anything of the sort, so he had no witnesses so they dropped all charges

but reckless driving.

NJ.com went through a laundry list of stuff done by this cop including lying on the stand (never got prosecuted though). He’s a bad apple. There’s a reason why the NFL didn’t suspend Robby. 

Archived