Attention:Reed,Legree and Pohau....

SoFlaJets

please report to Coach Mangini's office WITH your playbooks

Pouha, I'm not even sure what to say about that guy. I know he was just a rook but he showed nothing at all this year. Lets hope that at 325 lbs Mangini can coach him up and find a use for him.

Pouha, I'm not even sure what to say about that guy. I know he was just a rook but he showed nothing at all this year. Lets hope that at 325 lbs Mangini can coach him up and find a use for him.

lets see what pouha can do after an off-season and nfl confitioning/weight program. the man is huge and was after all only a rookie this past year.

Pouha is definetly not a 3-4 defensive end :shock:

He's 330lbs, and I just need somebody to confirm, but I believe he played nosetackle in the 3-4 at Utah.

I dont know what that guy was talking about when he used the words Pouha and "end" in the same sentence. I had the same shocked response to that as you do.

For some reason I thought Legree showed more motor than most of the line.

That's because there was nothing going on all season long, save for soem Abe rushes, a few D.Rob plays early in the season, and some nice plays behind scrimmage by Thomas. Otherwise, nothing else.

I think Pouah was strictly a Herm character influenced pick...the guy is an altar boy...whether this transcends on the football field...I don't think so...he is going to be 27...is that correct...why did we draft an already ageing rookie?

good point Dire-you're right he was one of Herm's poster boys-friggin hypocrite

Archived