The Adam Gase Positivity Thread

Grandy

16 hours ago, Irish Jet said:

Honestly through all this sh*t I just hope the guy is okay mentally. He's been ridiculed from day one but right now it's on another level and goes way beyond Jets fans. I don't think Gase is bad through a lack of effort and I'm sure he had high hope for the Jets and for his NFL career but it's over. He's become persona non grata in the league. A running joke.

He's a only a human being. I know he's made a lot of money but this level of criticism can break you. Watching the presser and he just seemed depressed. I think he's hoping for the change as much as anyone. 

Agreed.  I doubt he's a bad guy, seems to have a nice family, it can't be happy in his home right now   regardless of how much money he has.  

And Darnold crying yesterday,  and looking despondent at his press conference was tough to watch. Its sad, watching someone's heart being broken and realizing they may not have it.

On 1/9/2019 at 8:19 PM, playtowinthegame said:

I wanted Mike McCarthy, but I'm definitely happy with the Adam Gase hire. I didn't think he got a fair shake in Miami after going 23-25 in only 3 seasons, and he did make the playoffs in his first year. Peyton Manning is a huge fan of Gase and swears by him. I've heard Gase's greatest strengths are his ability to create matchup problems and a favorable scheme for whoever his quarterback is. I'm just glad we avoided the Baylor coach. I know one thing, our offense will not be boring with Gase. Now we just have to find out who the defensive coordinator is. This is obviously going to be huge. 

sick puke GIF