I am in a good mood about 2019 GamePlans and Ingame adjustments

SouthernJet

2 minutes ago, Scott Dierking said:

I disagree, as often they are a lapse in concentration and discipline. If you make players aware they can happen, they happen less. 

Lapses of concentration is exactly it and why you dont blame them on the coaching staff.  Its why every ex player on the Jets post game show said that pre snap penalties are on the players not on the CS.  

You can practice not grabbing, clutching, holding etc.  You cant practice concentration, players have to concentrate, yes, but its on them

On 1/18/2019 at 6:17 PM, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

So when Brandon Shell false starts it’s not because he ****ed up. It’s because it was not sufficiently reinforced that he is not supposed to do that. I’m sorry but I think it’s not unreasonable to assume that players are adults.

Oh stop being a troll already.  unless you're new to football you know that incessant penalties are on the coaching staff. 

12 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Lapses of concentration is exactly it and why you dont blame them on the coaching staff.  Its why every ex player on the Jets post game show said that pre snap penalties are on the players not on the CS.  

You can practice not grabbing, clutching, holding etc.  You cant practice concentration, players have to concentrate, yes, but its on them

Could it be that a lack of concentration is due to the fact they are not focused on their responsibility’s. This because they are not buying what the coaching staff is selling? Just maybe it’s at a minimum 60/40 on the player.

On 1/18/2019 at 3:31 PM, SouthernJet said:

I think stupidity (aka Dumb ThugTurd-like penalties) will be coached, run, benched or fined out in practice.

The Jets had 114 penalties for 948 yards.

The Dolphins had 108 penalties for 978 yards. 

I'm curious what leads you to believe that the Jets will take less penalties under Gase.

5 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

The Jets had 114 penalties for 948 yards.

The Dolphins had 108 penalties for 978 yards. 

I'm curious what leads you to believe that the Jets will take less penalties under Gase.

gregg williams,,,, plus normal penalties and thugturd 'i have to hit you back' penalties

On 1/18/2019 at 6:45 PM, jack48 said:

They should also put an IQ value next to the penalty.  Hets wouuld  crape the bottom of the barrel on that score

ya folks dont get the gamechanger a unpsportmanlike hitting out of bounds or punch after your team just had a great play is compared to a offsides, some folks just dont have football iq

Archived