MetLife Stadium stinks and the latest Super Bowl venues will make it look even worse

joewilly12

On 2/6/2019 at 1:22 PM, Lot K Tailgaters said:

Love the stadium or hate it it’s not changing.  

Lets talk about ways we can ask the Jets to improve entering the stadium.  Make some of the lanes for Rewards cards members or in the preseason allow fans to sign up for CLEAR like Yankee stadium and they just take your fingerprint each game.  

Nothing frustrates me more than waiting in a long line and being stuck because opposing fans cannot load their mobile tickets. 

I would love that if there was a PSL or season ticket holder only entrances. They have them for club seats. Would be nice for season ticket holders. But people get in the wrong lines and it only slows things down unfortunately.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the stadium....who the hell cares what it looks like? Stadium concessions? I have missed 3 games since 1988 and I think I bought food there less than 10 times in my life. And I like food lol.

The stadium was built so they could sell corporate seats in the clubs. I don't care what the outside looks like. Lower level end zone is very close, its a good value cost wise and that's all I care about.

They are opening the mall next door very soon. The stadium will become much more of an attraction with that. I don't care though, I just want them to focus on the product on the field.

6 hours ago, Maxman said:

I would love that if there was a PSL or season ticket holder only entrances. They have them for club seats. Would be nice for season ticket holders. But people get in the wrong lines and it only slows things down unfortunately.

I’ve called the Jets asking for it before.  They could just look at who has the rewards card and rope an area off.  They already check who has beer at that first entrance before you get on line.  

6 minutes ago, Lot K Tailgaters said:

I’ve called the Jets asking for it before.  They could just look at who has the rewards card and rope an area off.  They already check who has beer at that first entrance before you get on line.  

It is a really good idea. I would love it if they did it.

Archived