Mac just doesnt understand how this works....

BCJet

2 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

Apparently there is a lot you don’t understand. 

Really, and whats that?

Yes, I would have given up a 2020 second round pick to solidify a position of huge need, that protects our franchise QB, and who was considered a late 1st/early 2nd player.  

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, BCJet said:

Really, and whats that?

Yes, I would have given up a 2020 second round pick to solidify a position of huge need, that protects our franchise QB, and who was considered a late 1st/early 2nd player.  

You must carry a lot of debt. Why would you do this? It is all a crap shoot but this is not a good strategy. 

4 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Then why did the man go to the media last night and tell them how important it was to move back into the second round? Hmmm.

Why not say, "We used this years second for our FQB, and don't want to mortgage any further draft capital, so unless certain things unfold or something happens that forces us to reevaluate, we'll let the draft come to us. We feel like were in a great position for tonight".

LOL. 

Because there is no need for him to say any of that. 

Other than to placate fans. Which is irrelevant.

1 minute ago, usapaw said:

You must carry a lot of debt. Why would you do this? It is all a crap shoot but this is not a good strategy. 

I dont have a problem taking a calculated risk.

Sitting and taking connor mcgovern or hoping that Michael Dieter can play center is a way to get your QB killed.  Taking a risk on future draft capital and potentially solidifying a huge need for 10 years is worth it.

5 minutes ago, BCJet said:

Really, and whats that?

And you know he didn’t try to go exactly that. 

Or more. 

You me all of us understand nothing. We have no idea of all the dynamics. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

And you know he didn’t try to go exactly that. 

Or more. 

You me all of us understand nothing. We have no idea of all the dynamics. 

You realize the Saints paid a 2020 second rounder to move into the spot to select McCoy.  You think they passed on the Jets second rounder and took the Saints one?  And you claim I dont understand what happened......

2 minutes ago, BCJet said:

You realize the Saints paid a 2020 second rounder to move into the spot to select McCoy.  You think they passed on the Jets second rounder and took the Saints one?  And you claim I dont understand what happened......

Are you in the draft room?

You have NO idea what is happening. 

You're just guessing and hoping. 

3 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

Are you in the draft room?

You have NO idea what is happening. 

You're just guessing and hoping. 

Bro - just slow down and try to have a rationale thought.

The saints paid a 2020 2nd to get McCoy.  My point is that I think its a mistake to have not paid that same price to fill a position of need.

Thankfully we just spent that 3rd we wouldn't give up on a player whose scouting report contains the following phrases:

1.  Questionable work ethic

2. Quit on coaches and tried to persuade other players to quit as well

3.  Questionable character

Yea - thank god we didnt move up for a center.

1 minute ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

I have decided to be angry. You may not make me be unangry. Hop away, frog.

I used to be War Frog. 

But then I realized being angry and violent got me no where other than a bunch of dead hookers in the trunk of my car. 

So I buried them, burned the car because of the DNA and became more peaceful. 

My blood pressure has certainly come down a lot. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BCJet said:

Bro - just slow down and try to have a rationale thought.

The saints paid a 2020 2nd to get McCoy.  My point is that I think its a mistake to have not paid that same price to fill a position of need.

Thankfully we just spent that 3rd we wouldn't give up on a player whose scouting report contains the following phrases:

1.  Questionable work ethic

2. Quit on coaches and tried to persuade other players to quit as well

3.  Questionable character

Yea - thank god we didnt move up for a center.

Bro.

Your idea of rationale thought has no nexus to what a real GM’s rational thought is. 

Bro. 

1 minute ago, Peace Frog said:

Bro.

Your idea of rationale thought has no nexus to what a real GM’s rational thought is. 

Bro. 

Good point - its not like the Saints have a SB win and are competing for a SB every year while trading up for guys like Michael Thomas.  Yea,  they're dumb giving up that valuable draft capital

5 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

I used to be War Frog. 

But then I realized being angry and violent got me no where other than a bunch of dead hookers in the trunk of my car. 

So I buried them, burned the car because of the DNA and became more peaceful. 

My blood pressure has certainly come down a lot. 

Harry? Harry Plinkett? Whats up.....Bro!

Bro. 

Drew Brees.  

Bro. 

Im sorry, did they have Brees, when they went 7-9 from 2014-2016 until they traded UP for Kamara, Michael Thomas, Marcus Davenport and now McCoy.

You're embarrassing yourself, just say you have no idea what youre talking about.

Bro.

They are called Mojitos. Homemade mint syrup, muddled mint and limes. Switched up from scotch. Laying in bed enjoying the show  

Bro. 

You're having a homemade mojito in bed.....like I said you're embarrassing yourself.  Dont forget to get your fleshlight

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BCJet said:

Im sorry, did they have Brees, when they went 7-9 from 2014-2016 until they traded UP for Kamara, Michael Thomas, Marcus Davenport and now McCoy.

You're embarrassing yourself, just say you have no idea what youre talking about.

Bro. 

You’re not in a war room. 

You’re just a kid sitting on a sofa. 

You’re guessing trying to compare  non-analogous situations to non-analogous situations. 

Last SB NO won it was because of Drew Brees. 

Please stop embarrassing yourself. 

3 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

How cutting. It’s making me sad. GF obviates the need for a fleshlight. 

You should get one. 

A girlfriend. 

How long does it take you to blow her up?  Make sure you dont spill  your mojito on the pillow case