Godzilla: Monster Island Mafia (Game End)

41 minutes ago, Stark said:

@GATA 

I gave lizzie a chance to say something... JC is straight up full of sh*t. I explained everything on LK many times I am not going to quote them. You can to back and see.

"I don't have a #2" - JC.... seriously there is no one left in the game you have any read on, WTF... 

I like this.  And I now like Gata as town.

I'm willing to proceed with murdering the monster CTM but would totally be down to kill JC as well.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Stark said:

@GATA 

I gave lizzie a chance to say something... JC is straight up full of sh*t. I explained everything on LK many times I am not going to quote them. You can to back and see.

"I don't have a #2" - JC.... seriously there is no one left in the game you have any read on, WTF... 

I stand by the meme. **** you and your lazy ass game play

11 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Looks like it’s as far as the game went too 

Kindly hold all game commentary until after the game is over. Then feel free to commentate until your hearts content.

Until then, don't make me say it again.

Thanks.

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

Kindly hold all game commentary until after the game is over. Then feel free to commentate until your hearts content.

Until then, don't make me say it again.

Thanks.

Damn .......... That’s an angry beaver 

• Haha 1

On 7/1/2019 at 8:31 PM, The Crusher said:

That’s L1 for Lizzie! He can’t claim.   @Lizard King

You going to defend?

Crusher prods Lizzie, town like imo

On 7/1/2019 at 8:53 PM, Stark said:

Man, I could finish off Lizzie, but I literally can’t tell if he’s scum or not. I know we could say “detriment to town” and lynch him. 

Decisions .... 

Also JC is just putting people at L1 minutes after they get voted to L2. This seems scummy as **** to me. No casing or scum hunting just trying for quick lynch. 

Stark stumbles in, acts like he's debating whether or not to kill LK.  Even mocks the "detriment to town" line of reasoning.

Then FOS's JC for putting LK at L1.

Seems town like

On 7/1/2019 at 8:54 PM, Stark said:

@Lizard King you want to address the game? 

Prods LK to defend, playing off crusher also town like

On 7/1/2019 at 10:06 PM, Lizard King said:

D00C4552-7710-4280-BE2D-FDE19F5CD510.jpeg

Lizzie Lizzie's. 

On 7/1/2019 at 10:35 PM, Lizard King said:

The gameplay has been horrendous. I was accused by CTM with a handful of others of non reaction when i Was literally the only one trying to figure out if Godzilla was good or bad. So I literally painted the original line of  question on day 1 to the whole group that CTM then accused me of not being concerned about. Go ahead and lynch me. You’re a particularly lazy pos 

Now Lizzie actually tries to defend

On 7/1/2019 at 10:36 PM, Stark said:

Eh **** it. american psycho GIF

UNVOTE 

VOTE LIZZIE 

Stark swoops in and hammers, despite proding Lizzie for a serious defense and actually getting one.

Wtf about this is town like. my bet is that Stark scum was feigning patient townie, just waiting for Lizzie to Lizzie and then drop a quick hammer. 

Which is what happened but Lizzie actually attempted to address the game seriously pre hammer.

Scum 

30 minutes ago, CTM said:

Crusher prods Lizzie, town like imo

Stark stumbles in, acts like he's debating whether or not to kill LK.  Even mocks the "detriment to town" line of reasoning.

Then FOS's JC for putting LK at L1.

Seems town like

Prods LK to defend, playing off crusher also town like

Lizzie Lizzie's. 

Now Lizzie actually tries to defend

Stark swoops in and hammers, despite proding Lizzie for a serious defense and actually getting one.

Wtf about this is town like. my bet is that Stark scum was feigning patient townie, just waiting for Lizzie to Lizzie and then drop a quick hammer. 

Which is what happened but Lizzie actually attempted to address the game seriously pre hammer.

Scum 

Good to see you didn’t read the explanation to LK. I said I was voting him and getting the Brick gif. His post was not in thread when I started the vote. 

Nope. Not scum

UNVOTE 

VOTE CTM

his above “case” is completely spinning something that has been explained more than once. 

Would still happily lynch JC as he’s my #1 for scum but I’ll settle for my #2 if that’s what it’s gonna take. 

34 minutes ago, GATA said:

Yes but the beaver also said we could hint if we want to 

I'm taking the repeated unvoting and revoting to be a hint mamacita

Maybe its easier for me because prior to anything JC has done he was tops on ly lost for the lk hammer 

59 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

unvote

vote stark

honestly dont feel that good about either but im not voting where gata does, so.

You don't feel that good about either me or CTM being scum, but your going to vote for one of us?

Not voting where Gata does for what reason, because you 2 had a little exchange?

What are your reads on the players this game? I am just curious because this game has been very odd for you in general.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, CTM said:

Maybe its easier for me because prior to anything JC has done he was tops on ly lost for the lk hammer 

right... it sounds like a good play considering you and JC have been in your QT trying to get me lynched... 

9 minutes ago, CTM said:

Oh......... OK 

@Jetscode1 are you saying you're 100% sure @Stark is scum?

6 minutes ago, Stark said:

You don't feel that good about either me or CTM being scum, but your going to vote for one of us?

Not voting where Gata does for what reason, because you 2 had a little exchange?

What are your reads on the players this game? I am just curious because this game has been very odd for you in general.

THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYIN' ... and ms. military gets mad cause I call her out on it LOL. 

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

well the game was fun for a bit... 

@GATA just end this so the game can move on.

hush your mouth pretty boy

I'm not sure if you're scum.

But I'm not changing my vote till I get some idea as to what's going on and I gots some questions for JC 

5 minutes ago, GATA said:

THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYIN' ... and ms. military gets mad cause I call her out on it LOL. 

her last post was as "unTOWN" as i think I have seen her play.. Voting for someone that she doesn't feel good about (she doesn't feel good about me or CTM both vote leaders) and she is using her "I don't want to vote where gata votes" as the reason... lol  

Just now, GATA said:

hush your mouth pretty boy

I'm not sure if you're scum.

But I'm not changing my vote till I get some idea as to what's going on and I gots some questions for JC 

understandable... somebody "@" me when there is some activity please. I have a few things I need to work on before a lunch meeting.

On 6/25/2019 at 10:28 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Rules:

Deadlines will be set as needed. This is a hybrid/hammer game. Should a majority not be reached before a deadline, then a random player will be lynched, chosen by the Random.org Gods.

No character revealing. Like, at all. Just don't.

No explicit role revealing, but you may hint.

Don't quote your role PM. This should be obvious.

18 minutes ago, JiF said:

I thought it was a no character reveal game?  Didnt see anything about no role claims.

• Upvote 1