Godzilla: Monster Island Mafia (Game End)

First they lost their King, and then they tore apart their own Queen in a fit of rage and confusion. The indigenous population of Monster Island is rapidly depleting, with still no sight of the invaders, and morale is dropping. They solemnly settle in for what turns out to be a painfully long night, wondering if they're gonna wake up with fewer friendly faces than they had the night before.

And then they hear the rolling thunder of the approaching storm...

Spoiler

Gorosaurus.jpg&key=ee3b9b6f1e7e042a96c94

Crusher - Gorosaurus -- Vanilla Town has been killed

It is now Day. With 7 players alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Where we are right now... 

Just lost Crush & Lizzie 

Stark comes into hammer right after everyone puts LK at L1. Not sure how to feel about that. This stuck out more to me than JC putting folks at L2. 

But I'm not going that rabbit hole right now. 

JIF I think this is his town tell can't really say he's out of character thus far.

I can't read CTM so honestly lost with him. 

I'm more surprised at Nyn I actually haven't seen much at all from her & Ballin I think we should also be looking into this.

Ballin you said you'd be active blah blah blah wedding we're past that down 3 townies 

I'm going to place my vote there for now.

VOTE Ballin

11 hours ago, GATA said:

Just lost Crush & Lizzie 

Stark comes into hammer right after everyone puts LK at L1. Not sure how to feel about that. This stuck out more to me than JC putting folks at L2. 

JIF I think this is his town tell can't really say he's out of character thus far.

I'm more surprised at Nyn I actually haven't seen much at all from her & Ballin I think we should also be looking into this.

Ballin you said you'd be active blah blah blah wedding we're past that down 3 townies 

VOTE Ballin

So you fos stark but dont go there. You semi fos jc but dont go there.

You give JiF a town read for no apparent reason that I can see. Feel free to do so btw.

No read on CTM. 

Then you put me and ballin in the same boat contribution wise which is shady af.

And then you land on voting a lurker. Which could be either alignment really. It's a coin toss.

Did I miss anything?

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, GATA said:

Just lost Crush & Lizzie 

VOTE Ballin

Gross, totally focused on inactives still.  Not scum hunting, already used this cover once. 

On 7/2/2019 at 10:14 AM, JiF said:

Highly doubt I make it through the night.  I'm obviously the only one to pull this out for the town:

Scum - CTM, Gata, JC

Town - Crusher, Stark, JiF

undecided town lean - Nyn, Ballin

Game set, match, you're welcome.

On 7/2/2019 at 10:26 AM, Stark said:

My scum to town

JC, CTM, Crush, GATA, Nyn/JIF/Ballin (not enough posts to have a good read)

So my top 3 is the same as JiF. I can go CTM too but being true to my read

VOTE JC 

13 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

So you fos stark but dont go there. You semi fos jc but dont go there.

You give JiF a town read for no apparent reason that I can see. Feel free to do so btw.

No read on CTM. 

Then you put me and ballin in the same boat contribution wise which is shady af.

And then you land on voting a lurker. Which could be either alignment really. It's a coin toss.

Did I miss anything?

This is the most you’ve said all game thanks for playing mafia again.

and my vote is because I found it shady he said he would play but isn’t to me that’s a cover. And as for you, you contribute more and you haven’t till now.

If that’s what it takes you to do something so be it.

17 hours ago, GATA said:

This is the most you’ve said all game thanks for playing mafia again.

and my vote is because I found it shady he said he would play but isn’t to me that’s a cover. And as for you, you contribute more and you haven’t till now.

If that’s what it takes you to do something so be it.

EAD

On 7/4/2019 at 10:16 AM, Jetscode1 said:

Vote Stark.

Seriously doubt I move my vote.

Enjoy the day.

23 hours ago, CTM said:

Vote stark 

Lk hammer was gross

20 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

That's it? He has more content than most. Nothing else of note? Just the vote?

JC and CTM still my 1 & 2 and if you read back through the game I have explained reasoning and case. Neither of them have. The LK hammer was explained. If LK posted his reason for instead of the **** the world meme might have played it different, and I said as much in real time. 

Gata “lost town” can’t read CTM, FOS me and then vote for the inactive Ballin. She stays in line after the 2 above for now. 

JiF I have a mixed read on at this point. It’s almost eerie that we have basically the same reads. keeping a watch on his posts. 

Nyn, not a lot of posts with substance outside of the last few with Gata. She is at least somewhat engaged in the game. 

Ballin still no read based on his few posts. Based on the game being a little slow (guessing due to holiday and his wedding weekend) I’m not ready to say he’s scum but the 48 hour “night” makes me wonder. 

13 hours ago, JiF said:

In Hilton Head this weekend.  Played Harbour Town today.  Beast of a course.  One of the nicest I’ve ever played.  Won’t be really back online till Monday 

I really want to try to play there. My game is a bit rusty so probably shouldn’t attempt it yet. How’d you shoot?

8 hours ago, Stark said:

JC and CTM still my 1 & 2 and if you read back through the game I have explained reasoning and case. Neither of them have. The LK hammer was explained. If LK posted his reason for instead of the **** the world meme might have played it different, and I said as much in real time. 

Gata “lost town” can’t read CTM, FOS me and then vote for the inactive Ballin. She stays in line after the 2 above for now. 

JiF I have a mixed read on at this point. It’s almost eerie that we have basically the same reads. keeping a watch on his posts. 

Nyn, not a lot of posts with substance outside of the last few with Gata. She is at least somewhat engaged in the game. 

Ballin still no read based on his few posts. Based on the game being a little slow (guessing due to holiday and his wedding weekend) I’m not ready to say he’s scum but the 48 hour “night” makes me wonder. 

Your reasoning was garbage. Please lynch this scum now please.