Godzilla: Monster Island Mafia (Game End)

Godzilla: Monster Island

It's generally peaceful here on Monster Island, where the inhabitants have plenty of space to roam fee without interference from humans. The lush jungles here offer a plentiful supply of food for those monsters partial to vegetation, while the vast ocean surrounding the island seems a near endless supply of fresh fish for those with a hearty appetite. There's an abundance of sun and enough shade to satisfy each and every monster, and, for those monsters so inclined to digging, the vast mountains and hills offer a veritable underground playground.

But, this peaceful life is now under threat. There is someone who wants to claim Monster Island for his own... and he is not the neighborly type.

Rules:

Deadlines will be set as needed. This is a hybrid/hammer game. Should a majority not be reached before a deadline, then a random player will be lynched, chosen by the Random.org Gods.

No character revealing. Like, at all. Just don't.

No explicit role revealing, but you may hint.

Don't quote your role PM. This should be obvious.

If you have a serious question or concern, please address it in your PM. I'll acknowledge something in the game thread only if I feel it's necessary.

If you suddenly need a replacement, don't air it out in the game thread. PM me and we will take care of it privately. You may post things like, "I may be busy and not posting much for x amount of time".

I reserve the right to modify or change my rules if needed, but not to the detriment of the game. This is my first game as mod, so bear with me. I want a fair and balanced game just as much as you do.

I'm fair, but won't hesitate to modkill you if you blatantly or repeatedly break the rules, disrupt the game, or I just don't like you for any reason. (I don't foresee this being an issue, but still, I am God here and you have to respect my authoritah)

Player List:

1. Nyn - Gigan -- Mafia Roleblocker w/ 1x BPV

2. Nolder - Godzilla, King of the Monsters -- Vanilla Town (Shot Night 1)

3. 80 - Kumonga -- Even Night Serial Killer with a 1x BPV (Lynched Day 1)

4. Ballin - Rodan -- Vanilla Townie (Slaughtered by Scum at Game End)

5. Crusher - Gorosaurus -- Vanilla Town (Shot Night 2)

6. JiF - King Ghidora -- Mafia Godfather w/ 1x BPV

7. JC - Baragon -- Vanilla Townie (Slaughtered by Scum at Game End)

8. CTM - Megalon -- Mafia Bomb

9. Gata - Anguirus --Town Cop (Slaughtered by Scum at Game End)

10. Stark - Manda -- Vanilla Townie (Lynched Day 3)

11. Lizzie - Mothra, Queen of the Monsters -- Town Doc (Lynched Day 2)

DO NOT POST YET. ROLE PM'S STILL GOING OUT!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, GATA said:

Vote Lizzie

Gata showed up with the lighter fluid.

2 hours ago, BallinPB said:

OOO we are actually playing.  Hello all and vote 80

Hello. 

10 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Vote Verbal

80's first vote as a man is for the poster child for gender fluidity.

3 hours ago, Lizard King said:

Hello! 

Hello

1 hour ago, Jetscode1 said:

It's Prince Spaghetti Day

Vote Nolder!

Second best vote of the game. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Apache 51 said:

How is this game played? If to hard to explain I understand, just curious.

It's basically an elaborate game of "Guess Who". There are typically two factions: a large, uninformed majority called "Town" and a small, informed minority called "Mafia" or "Scum". The Scum team knows who they all are, and have a thread off-site where they can chat. Town doesn't know who anyone is and need to figure out who is on the Scum team. The main game mechanic is voting, as you'll see above you. People vote during the Day Phase for someone to kill, with the goal of Town lynching a Scum member. After a lynch is achieved, it turns into the Night Phase where any "Night Actions" are submitted, the most important being the Scum team's nightly kill option. Town wins when all enemies are dead, and Scum wins when their numbers equal Town (meaning Town does not control the majority of votes, thus cannot vote to lynch Scum.)

I can add you into the game as a late extra, if you want.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Apache 51 said:

No, Thanks. Thank you kindly for going through all that, however,I do know some people who deserve a visit in the night.:D

Stick around and watch the game. You'll learn a bit about how it works, and it might entice you to join a future game.

1 hour ago, Apache 51 said:

No, Thanks. Thank you kindly for going through all that, however,I do know some people who deserve a visit in the night.:D

i felt like this game wouldn't be fun/for me... it only took about 2 days to like it. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Apache 51 said:

This is a judgement free zone. Feel free to tag them 

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Pac said:

Ok I'll play...  participation may be spotty.

I don't even need a role PM - I'll just figure sh-t out.

Vote Ape

I didn't realize there were giant radioactive burros in the godzilla franchise yet here we are

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1