STH Call with Joe Douglas 1pm

46 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

^^Criticizes other poster about not being easy to read, in a way that is not easy to read.

Some people just want to complain.

Thanks to OP who started this I am always curious to find out what they say on these calls. Honestly I kind of think. Its silly that they do these calls in the first place. I mean just turn on the camera and do a video conference call. For YouTube or whatever so we can watch/listen on whatever medium we want. I mean after the years of Macc our fan base is yearning to hear from the new guy if they did it on the web I'm sure tons of people would "tune" in or watch it.

I guess it makes sense to do these things for season ticket holders but who the hell wants to call in for a conf call. I hate conf calls.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, the Claw said:

Dude, you can barely string a sentence together.  He was doing us all a favor and transposing as he went. Figure it out.

If you are tuning in to catch his post as they come live with the interview, why not just watch the interview? 

Thats the best part about a message forum on the internet, people like me who can’t string a sentence together and people who have user names like the claw get a chance to voice there opinions. 

Figure it out 

• Thumb Down 2

1 hour ago, Rsherman28 said:

If you are tuning in to catch his post as they come live with the interview, why not just watch the interview? 

Thats the best part about a message forum on the internet, people like me who can’t string a sentence together and people who have user names like the claw get a chance to voice there opinions. 

Figure it out 

Stop being such a little biatch.  I said in the 1st post that I was not in a position to take notes so I had to post as it went along. The conference was only on a phone call. No internet stream, no recorded version to listen to later. I was on the side of the road relaying what I was listening to. Sorry it didn't satisfy you. Actually... not sorry.  There's apparently a lot you need to "figure out".  Happy figuring.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Dcat said:

Stop being such a little biatch.  I said in the 1st post that I was not in a position to take notes so I had to post as it went along. The conference was only on a phone call. No internet stream, no recorded version to listen to later. I was on the side of the road relaying what I was listening to. Sorry it didn't satisfy you. Actually... not sorry.  There's apparently a lot you need to "figure out".  Happy figuring.

You did a good job. Eff 'em. Thanks for your efforts man.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

6 hours ago, Dcat said:

Lol

10 hours ago, Rsherman28 said:

Figure it out 

He mentioned in his first post he wasn’t in the best position to get the whole thing, but was doing his best. I, for one, appreciate his effort. I’m not in NY and therefore never available for any Jets news of any kind outside of this forum. Dude did me a solid and he doesn’t even know it. You complain about it not being easy enough to understand. I knew a girl in high school whose parents bought her a new car for her birthday. She complained that it was white. You’re that girl in this equation. Think about that. 

• Upvote 1