OT Jordan Mills

TNJet

5 minutes ago, chrisfaceoff said:

Integrity28 - 1

TNJet - 0

But seriously, cant we just keep this in the thread about players being cut from teams?  This is going to get unbearable if every person gets their own thread.

Updating the previous count, for those keeping track at home:

Integrity28 - 1

Jet Nut - 1

TNJet - 0

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, chrisfaceoff said:

Integrity28 - 1

TNJet - 0

But seriously, cant we just keep this in the thread about players being cut from teams?  This is going to get unbearable if every person gets their own thread.

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

Speaking of buttfumbles you do realize there is a seperate thread for listing cuts, right?

Put me down for preferring the unbearable.  I'd rather have separate threads for players of actual interest.  I don't have time to go back and look through 70 pages of UDFA and try-out players getting the boot.  When people are posting the lists on cutdown day in that thread?  That will be unbearable.  I'll probably be eating BBQ, so I doubt I will give a ****, but those are my two cents.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 2

2 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Put me down for preferring the unbearable.  I'd rather have separate threads for players of actual interest.  I don't have time to go back and look through 70 pages of UDFA and try-out players getting the boot.  When people are posting the lists on cutdown day in that thread?  That will be unbearable.  I'll probably be eating BBQ, so I doubt I will give a ****, but those are my two cents.

Problem is we'd be looking at 1000 or more threads that youd have to look through

Would work if it was just players of actual interest.  Never will happen

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Problem is we'd be looking at 1000 or more threads that youd have to look through

It is not a problem.  It is an opportunity.  The players that are meaningless disappear off of page 1 pretty quickly. I find it hard to believe this board is any douchier than it used to be and we've done it for years.  . 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 2

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

And then how many of those threads would stay on topic and not devolve into us drafting xyz vs abc.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, TNJet said:

....released by Miami. Does Gase have interest in making him a Jet depth player?

Have you seen how bad the Dolphin offense line been this preseason.  If he couldn’t make a bad Miami offense line, why would anyone want him.

You want to look to get Offense lineman from teams that have top offense lines .  Those are the players you want to get.