Let’s get loud Sunday

kevinc855

8 hours ago, Ghost said:

I cannot wait tho. I plan on losing my voice. This stadium is going to be rockin!

7 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

Agreed. With the great wether, home/season opener with this new and improved team. People are Gona be rocking 

Stop by F11 and say hi!

• Upvote 1

Thanks Max,

careful what you wish for, I may start annoying the crap out folks here again. Is it still clothing optional in the mod lounge? Great to see a lot of the solid posters still here. I still admire the classy wit you inject to get a thread or a poster back on track. You have a gift and that's what makes this site so great. I see Tomshane is still able to inflict pain upon fellow posters when required.

Thanks again for this awesome escape called Jetnation

On 9/5/2019 at 10:07 AM, Maxman said:

Anyone going to the game should stop by and say hi beforehand. Even if you aren't tailgating with us, just stop by for a minute to say Go Jets.  We are in F11.

I’ll do my best but my wife and son come to the home opener tailgate and a few friends who I rarely see stop by that game as well.   I’m in lot K so it’s a little walk.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Lot K Tailgaters said:

I’ll do my best but my wife and son come to the home opener tailgate and a few friends who I rarely see stop by that game as well.   I’m in lot K so it’s a little walk.  

I totally understand. 

2 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

I can get him one of the 15 free Jets towels I will prob collect lol

678-FABAF-665-F-4071-B376-C29-D85769174.

Tomorrow we get a Flag, not a Towel.

But fear not.  Black and White Towels are in our imminent future.

Question is, who is the Jets Player Bobblehead On Raiders Star Wars Night?  Sam?  Jamal?  Le'Veon?  Kaare?

SAR I

4 hours ago, SAR I said:

678-FABAF-665-F-4071-B376-C29-D85769174.

Tomorrow we get a Flag, not a Towel.

But fear not.  Black and White Towels are in our imminent future.

Question is, who is the Jets Player Bobblehead On Raiders Star Wars Night?  Sam?  Jamal?  Le'Veon?  Kaare?

SAR I

this black towel giveaway will be cool with the jets wearing black...........a "black out" at metlife on national tv......this should be interesting 

• Upvote 1