The #Patriots have released WR Antonio Brown, as he indicated on Twitter. They have moved on.

AbstraKt

15 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

What the f*** is happening in this thread?

I think I'm caught up.

If I have this right, we have a couple of semi woke guys flexing their muscles against someone by putting their "political" spin on this, even though politics aren't allowed.

They're favorite sons though, so they skate. Just to show that the rest of us can't say whatever we want though,  @Hackenberg was the one who got got warned. For annoying people talking about the moon landing with @Villain The Foe a month ago.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 2

6 hours ago, Hackenberg said:

:)Annoyed? You root for a team that never wins..and keep coming back for more. You should be pretty  tolerant of being annoyed by now lol 

Throughout history, censorship has always been a indicator that truth was being supressed. I'm simply giving my view of national media.. we disagree on something, The end. It doesn't  need to be something I need to walk on egg shells about, amongst friends, virtual or otherwise. 

Now! Let's  go out there tomorrow and try to lose the game by less than 50 points!!  

I'm away right now.

Start saying your goodbyes. What you are trying to pull off is possible. I just don't think you are talented enough.

Give it a shot with a new username and a modified approach. You can do it 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

I think I'm caught up.

If I have this right, we have a couple of semi woke guys flexing their muscles against someone by putting their "political" spin on this, even though politics aren't allowed.

They're favorite sons though, so they skate. Just to show that the rest of us can't say whatever we want though,  @Hackenberg was the one who got got warned. For annoying people talking about the moon landing with @Villain The Foe a month ago.

Who is a favorite son, Hackenberg? You have to be kidding me. I hope I read this wrong.

9 minutes ago, Maxman said:

I'm away right now.

Start saying your goodbyes. What you are trying to pull off is possible. I just don't think you are talented enough.

Give it a shot with a new username and a modified approach. You can do it 

Edit sorry I deleted a response here that was meant for was meant for tiffany. Replied to you here by mistake.

On 9/21/2019 at 5:28 PM, Hackenberg - Banned said:

:)Annoyed? You root for a team that never wins..and keep coming back for more. You should be pretty  tolerant of being annoyed by now lol 

Throughout history, censorship has always been a indicator that truth was being supressed. I'm simply giving my view of national media.. we disagree on something, The end. It doesn't  need to be something I need to walk on egg shells about, amongst friends, virtual or otherwise. 

Now! Let's  go out there tomorrow and try to lose the game by less than 50 points!!  

FYI - Hackenberg was banned for littering the board with this WWE garbage.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

On 9/21/2019 at 10:12 PM, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

The fact that you are unable to recognize the difference between doing this routine about the moon landing and riffing about sexual assault might be why people on the internet who don't like you are the closest thing you've got to friends. And Max censoring me is the only reason you're still here, so don't knock it.

Here is the final word from Hackenberg. He replied to his banning with this:

Lol there was no reason for a ban. Pay attention..Sports is staged entertainment.  I already know the Redskins will beat Pats on 10/6. And I already know the SB will be Niners vs Pats.

Grow up and realize there are things you don't  know and others do know.  Grow up and realize the difference  between reality and fake..between lies and the truth. 

If the Redskins beat the Patriots on 10/6 I will unban him (if someone reminds me). Otherwise I just couldn't tolerate the pain anymore. Pretty sure he used to post here a long time ago but I forget the names. Was always posting crazy things.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1