The #Patriots have released WR Antonio Brown, as he indicated on Twitter. They have moved on.

AbstraKt

7 hours ago, Maxman said:

You need to stop annoying the entire board with your drivel though, if you want to stay here. Still not personal just the truth.

:)Annoyed? You root for a team that never wins..and keep coming back for more. You should be pretty  tolerant of being annoyed by now lol 

Throughout history, censorship has always been a indicator that truth was being supressed. I'm simply giving my view of national media.. we disagree on something, The end. It doesn't  need to be something I need to walk on egg shells about, amongst friends, virtual or otherwise. 

Now! Let's  go out there tomorrow and try to lose the game by less than 50 points!!  

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 4

4 hours ago, Hackenberg said:

:)Annoyed? You root for a team that never wins..and keep coming back for more. You should be pretty  tolerant of being annoyed by now lol 

Throughout history, censorship has always been a indicator that truth was being supressed. I'm simply giving my view of national media.. we disagree on something, The end. It doesn't  need to be something I need to walk on egg shells about, amongst friends, virtual or otherwise. 

Now! Let's  go out there tomorrow and try to lose the game by less than 50 points!!  

The fact that you are unable to recognize the difference between doing this routine about the moon landing and riffing about sexual assault might be why people on the internet who don't like you are the closest thing you've got to friends. And Max censoring me is the only reason you're still here, so don't knock it.

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7488575/Patriots-owner-Robert-Kraft-fired-Antonio-Brown-threatening-texts.html

image.png.9d7cc76898d1aada5d5feae5cdb489be.png

I'm sure it wasn't an accident that they wrote that Kraft was "rubbed the wrong way".

Ha!  That's a great caption....you have to hand it to them.  Doh!  I didn't mean "hand" in that sense.  It's hard to even talk about this without stumbling into a joke.....Wait!  When I say "hard" I mean difficult...not...you know.  I better just finish this post and......DAMN!!!  When I say "finish the post" I don't mean like complete Kraft's little nub ... I'm just saying I should end this.  Which I will do happily now!  ....SH!T!!!

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Ha!  That's a great caption....you have to hand it to them.  Doh!  I didn't mean "hand" in that sense.  It's hard to even talk about this without stumbling into a joke.....Wait!  When I say "hard" I mean difficult...not...you know.  I better just finish this post and......DAMN!!!  When I say "finish the post" I don't mean like complete Kraft's little nub ... I'm just saying I should end this.  Which I will do happily now!  ....SH!T!!!

Not great. Better than Welker.

• Upvote 1

Teams are ready to bring in the crazy, but they want clarity on his legal situation first.....

Antonio Brown's agent already has had communication "with a few teams that are interested" in his client and that "want information regarding his legal situation and the NFL investigation" into the wide receiver, Drew Rosenhaus told ESPN's Adam Schefter on Saturday.

Other people around the NFL believe, however, that until the league's investigation is resolved, a deal is not likely to happen, a source told Schefter.

8 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

And that says a lot about the NFL fanbase and their values too.  

8 hours ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

Which more or less makes it official league policy that it takes multiple instances of gross sexual imposition+ to rise to the level of kneeling for the anthem.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtx14CGlGStvnqtwjsNb_

• Haha 1