now threads are being deleted?

Jetfan13

Al you can not have it both ways man. You just can't.

I deleted a JI bashing thread. And you poke fun at that? Yet everytime we don't do anything about it we hear it from you.

How should we handle it going forward? You tell us, we are all ears!

chad99.jpg

Al you can not have it both ways man. You just can't.

I deleted a JI bashing thread. And you poke fun at that? Yet everytime we don't do anything about it we hear it from you.

chad99.jpg

don't know Max, if I did I would surely tell you..guess you take a stand either way and don't waggle, then there can be no middle ground...

I deleted a JI bashing thread.

chad99.jpg

It was you?!

I figured it was ggg since she was on the thread.

:bag:

As far as how to handle it, I have no problem with you deleting sh!t like that. JMO

don't know Max, if I did I would surely tell you..guess you take a stand either way and don't waggle, then there can be no middle ground...

You know, 13, I rarely say anything about other posters, but you are a pain in the neck (or lower). All you do is complain about people who stir up **** and then you go ahead and stir it up yourself. If you don't like the way the game is played here then find someplace else to play. Not for nothing, but if you don't like it here then don't come here. I don't much care for JI at this point, but I go and read the threads that are interesting to me. I don't go and bad-mouth the site, the site owner, or his policies. You should try to do the same, you'll be a lot happier. My $.02.

It was you?!

I figured it was ggg since she was on the thread.

:bag:

As far as how to handle it, I have no problem with you deleting sh!t like that. JMO

Cane,

You don't think I am stupid enough to give Gang Green Girl delete rights do you?

Cmon. That would be message board suicide.

Hey how come when I refresh all I get is this message: :banned: ?

JI is great. It flushes out the greatest posters and lets them have a true football and sarcastic palette here at JN.

Lets put it this way,,,,,,,,,

JI is Jet Nations minor league farm team. We pluck out of there what we want and ridicule what doesnt quite make the grade.

You know, 13, I rarely say anything about other posters, but you are a pain in the neck (or lower). All you do is complain about people who stir up **** and then you go ahead and stir it up yourself. If you don't like the way the game is played here then find someplace else to play. Not for nothing, but if you don't like it here then don't come here. I don't much care for JI at this point, but I go and read the threads that are interesting to me. I don't go and bad-mouth the site, the site owner, or his policies. You should try to do the same, you'll be a lot happier. My $.02.

thats the problem, I do like it here...but when Im here I want to talk JN, when Im there I talk JI , thats all ...pardon me if I ruffled your feathers..

thats the problem, I do like it here...but when Im here I want to talk JN, when Im there I talk JI , thats all ...pardon me if I ruffled your feathers..

No ruffled feathers, it just seems to me that you are miserable whenever you post here. I was basically telling you to lighten up.

Max IMO you don't have to even justify your decision making. The amount of things that get deleted is so insignificant and anybody firmiliar with the site knows your judgement as well as the other mods judgement is very resonable.

Anybody concerned about a worthless JI bashing thread should problably re-asses the reason they post here.

Max IMO you don't have to even justify your decision making. The amount of things that get deleted is so insignificant and anybody firmiliar with the site knows your judgement as well as the other mods judgement is very resonable.

Anybody concerned about a worthless JI bashing thread should problably re-asses the reason they post here.

Xcel...

Thanks for the feedback. The amount of stuff that gets deleted \ locked here isn't much. When you take out the amount of stuff that we lock because Guns is in a bad mood or drunk, it is almost nothing!

:P

Archived