Here we go Steelers!!

StillerPaul

I am getting freakin' PUMPED for the SUPER BOWL!! I hope you Jets fans all get to experience this in the near future. This past 2 weeks has been a total blast for me. Although at times i will admit that i am a bit nervous due to the enormousness of the whole thing. I'm thinkin' that this game will be extremely close too. I'm still in shock at times at how we've shored up our weaknesses and been able to beat 3 damn good teams just to get here. Win or lose tomorrow, i'll NEVER forget the last 3 games. This team gave me one hellova ride!!

Anyways, here's how i see this game going. Much like the last few weeks, i'm really not sure how the Steelers will pull it off against a damn good offensive team. Will my defense be able to hold up against the WCO and top RB in the game? Will my offense be able to put up a 30 spot again and keep the turnovers to a minimum? Will my special teams unit continue to win the FP battle? I really don't know.

But i got the same feeling i've had since the playoffs started. All my Steelers have to do is continue to play and COACH aggressively and find a way to get it done.

Bill Cowher: If you let Ken Whisenhunt continue to handle Ben and call all the shots on O, i like your chances of losing that huge monkey thats been on your back!

**** LeBeau: Keep the heat on the QB and don't be afraid to get help in the box for run support. Just like we've done all throughout the playoffs, i can live with giving up a deep ball here and there. STAY AGGRESSIVE.

Ben Roethlisberger: Keep your head, son. Do not let the magnitude of things affect your wonderful poise and field vision. Continue to take what the D gives you.

Jerome Bettis and Willie Parker: HOLD ONTO THE DAMN BALL!

Hines Ward, Randle El, Ced Wilson: Keep on making plays for Ben when you are called upon. No drops or fumbles!

Joey Porter: If you are gonna spout off at the mouth there is one rule or you will be forever blasted by the media and fans. BACK IT UP, MAN!!!

My prediction is...................................................

Steelers - 31

Seahawks - 27

Bring it home, Steelers!!!

P.S. These are just a few things on my mind today, too lazy to post ALL of my thoughts. LOL

Thank you guys very much. I'm heading out to a pre-Super Bowl party (I'm not drinkin' too much though!) tonight. Tomorrow i will do my absolute best to stay away from a TV until 6pm or so (Theres only so much Jerome Bettis even us Steelers fans can take LOL). I probably won't be posting tomorrow night. Gonna give myself time to either rejoice or mourn. If they should happen to win, i'm off to PITTSBURGH first thing monday morning to take in all the festivities the 'Burgh has to offer. My breakfast menu will be a Pimante's bros. sandwich, followed up by the "Roethlisberger" for lunch and BEER for dinner! Oops, shouldn't get ahead of myself LOL.

Take care and enjoy the SB, gang. I hope both teams put on an awesome show for ya. HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!!!

Bill Cowher: If you let Ken Whisenhunt continue to handle Ben and call all the shots on O, i like your chances of losing that huge monkey thats been on your back!

Bingo.

Listen, what the Steelers had to do just to get in this spot, is incredible in and of itself.

I want Cowher to get a ring, too.

Not that I need to shut the Hermaphrodites up any more than I already have, but the audacity of some of those creeps comparing Cowher to Herm disgusts me to no end.

I have not hate for the Seahawks, or disrespect. Whoever earns it, gets it.

Tomorrow i will do my absolute best to stay away from a TV until 6pm or so (Theres only so much Jerome Bettis even us Steelers fans can take LOL).

The worst part is the 3 or 4 hours prior to kick-off.

Last year I cleaned out 3 refridgerators, the garage and changed all the air filters prior to kick-off.

Hey Stiller Paul - I arrested a fellow Steelers fan of yours last night. Hope you don't hold it against me. If it's any consolation, he punched a Seahawks fans right in front of me.

I thought proper protocol was to arrest the guy who got knocked out? Survival of the fittest kind of thing. Otherwise what incentive is there to win really?

Kind of like the OLD Hockey video game by EA Sports. You know back in the Sega days. Two guys squared off and the guy who lost got put in the penalty box!

Archived