Patriots fans be like ...

Maxman

15 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Loved watching the Rats lose, it made my weekend. Nobody is talking football at work today!  

2 in a row WITH BRADY...been awhile. I can't tell you how many of those 21 wins in a row were aided by mysterious PI calls with the Pats down & 3rd and long    to prolong a Pats drive for the victory. Was like CLOCKWORK and usually was a late flag after Edelman & Brady would throw their arms up (well that's a New England trick that happens on every incompletion), but Edelman didn't want to look like a total dick on that last play yesterday where it was clear as day no PI & the CB just poked the ball away.

How about Flores now that he isn't a Patriot coach losing his sh*t over a call missed & rightfully overturned as PI after review? Textbook PI, grabbed the shoulder before the arrival of the ball & turned the WR. Hell, did Buster Skrine EVER get away with that in his career? I never saw Jet coaches JUMPING UP & DOWN, CURSING. Sh*t Skrine got PIs breathing on the opposition just because of his reputation.

1 minute ago, Jetster said:

2 in a row WITH BRADY...been awhile. I can't tell you many of those 21 wins in a row were aided by mysterious PI calls with the Pats down & 3rd and long    to prolong a Pats drive for the victory. Was like CLOCKWORK and usually was a late flag after Edelman & Brady would throw their arms up (well that's a New England trick that happens on every incompletion), but Edelman didn't want to look like a total dick on that last play yesterday where it was clear as day no PI & the CB just poked the ball away.

How about Flores now that he isn't a Patriot coach losing his sh*t over a call missed & rightfully overturned as PI after review? Textbook PI, grabbed the should before the arrival of the ball & turned the WR. Hell, did Buster Skrine EVER get away with that in his career? I never saw Jet coaches JUMPING UP & DOWN, CURSING. Sh*t Skrine got PIs breathing on the opposition just because of his reputation.

Well Skrine did climb on WRs a lot...

NFL rumors: ESPN’s Rex Ryan doesn’t care the referees robbed the Patriots in Chiefs loss | ‘Cry me a river!’

Updated 9:30 AM;Today 9:12 AM 
Tom Brady, Patrick Holt

AP

New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady appeals to down judge Patrick Holt that wide receiver N'Keal Harry had scored a touchdown in the second half of an NFL football game against the Kansas City Chiefs, Sunday, Dec. 8, 2019, in Foxborough, Mass. Harry was ruled out of bounds before he crossed the goal line. 

You won’t find many people willing to sympathize with the New England Patriots, including ESPN’s Rex Ryan. The former New York Jets head coach isn’t buying the argument that changes need to be made to coaches challenges following the Patriots’ 23-16 loss Sunday to the Kansas City Chiefs at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Mass.

First, some background. In the third quarter, Patriots safety and Rutgers alum Devin McCourty appeared to force a fumble when he tackled Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce. Cornerback Stephon Gilmore recovered the loose ball and have a chance to take it back to the house for a touchdown. But the play was blown dead. Bill Belichick challenged the play, to no avail.

On New England’s next drive, the Patriots appeared to score a touchdown when quarterback Tom Brady found rookie wide receiver N’Keal Harry, who dove into the end zone. Referees ruled Harry was out at the 3-yard line, but replays showed he stayed in bounds. However, Belichick was out of challenges and the Patriots had to settle for a field goal.

Ryan, who was 3-9 against the Patriots in the regular season as Jets head coach, didn’t feel bad about the referees robbing the Patriots, and made his point quite clear during a discussion Monday on “Get Up!” about whether coaches need more challenges during games.

“Why don’t we just change the whole rules because New England got (robbed). I’m sorry, but give me a break! Cry me a river! New England’s NEVER had a break. Oh please. Give me a break. We’re not changing the rules or anything else. Yeah, was there some mistakes? Absolutely. And I loved it for one!”

The loss was the Patriots’ second straight, and dropped them to 10-3 on the season. New England still has the inside track on securing a first-round bye for the playoffs, but will need a miracle to catch the Baltimore Ravens for home-field advantage in the AFC playoffs.

When asked how the Patriots will do in the postseason, Ryan said "nobody is afraid of them. I can promise you that. ... I’m sorry. They’re one-and-done in the playoffs.”

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Pales in comparison to the entitled Pat fans booing their team at half time. Pretty sure that’s what it sounds like when Doves cry. 

So...pats fans cant act.like "fans"?

I mean after all, this is the fan base that after a couple bad games talked about trading Sam Darnold..

I mean fans be trippin' what u want from me..ha ha

6 minutes ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

So...pats fans cant act.like "fans"?

I mean after all, this is the fan base that after a couple bad games talked about trading Sam Darnold..

I mean fans be trippin' what u want from me..ha ha

You insecure babies are booing a team that won a super bowl last year and is leading their division this year.  If you can’t see why that’s different than most fans and literally the opposite of being a Jet fan then Not much can be said. Bunch of entitled brats!

• Post of the Week 1

44 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

You insecure babies are booing a team that won a super bowl last year and is leading their division this year.  If you can’t see why that’s different than most fans and literally the opposite of being a Jet fan then Not much can be said. Bunch of entitled brats!

I honestly didnt see it on tv but from my understanding they were booing the ref..but if they were and we know how everything out of new England gets over hyped

So the f what..like grow up. Fans boo..they pay money to do and say what they like out there.(to a point).you really give a "F" how a Pats fan act In their stadium...ha ha

Same exact crap jets fans would do if the roles of success had switched. Dont even pretend that's not true.

And keep that "you" out your post. Cause you damn sure didnt see me out there or known me to irrationally boo sh*t.

1 minute ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

I honestly didnt see it on tv but from my understanding they were booing the ref..but if they were and we know how everything out of new England gets over hyped

So the f what..like grow up. Fans boo..they pay money to do and say what they like out there.(to a point).you really give a "F" how a Pats fan act In their stadium...ha ha

Same exact crap jets fans would do if the roles of success had switched. Dont even pretend that's not true.

You come here. I don't come to you. So if one of us is concerned with the other my guess for some odd reason is you concerned with us. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

You come here. I don't come to you. So if one of us is concerned with the other my guess for some odd reason is you concerned with us. 

I been here for how long now? I mean i made one comment that YOU CHOSE TO ADDRESS...

You have the floor whenever you like.. but you sure wanna to be fixated on something that really ain't that serious. My comment nor the pat fans.

Just saying..

1 minute ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

I been here for how long now? I mean i made one comment that YOU CHOSE TO ADDRESS...

You have the floor whenever you like.. but you sure wanna to be fixated on something that really ain't that serious. My comment nor the pat fans.

Just saying..

Welcome. You new here?

6 hours ago, jgb said:

image.png.d2a1e769ec839f40a5928e8bab0ef33e.png

If this is "on the way out," this is the longest kiss goodbye ever.

And they all but have the division locked up.  They'd need to lose 2 of the next 3 (Bengals, Bills, Phins) and the Bills to run the table for the Pats to lose the division.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, IndianaJet said:

And they all but have the division locked up.  They'd need to lose 2 of the next 3 (Bengals, Bills, Phins) and the Bills to run the table for the Pats to lose the division.

Totally unscientific study but Pats seem to always have the easiest schedule. They win about the same inside as outside the AFC East but still.