Edge Rushers to target after Round 2?

jetstream23

I'm trying to get smart on this group of Edge rushers.  As I read it guys like Young, Epenesa, Gross-Matos, Weaver will be coming off the board fairly early.  If the Jets prioritize OT, WR, OG, etc. (as they probably should), who would be some candidates to target later for this important defensive position?

The Jets buttfumbled away a 3rd round pick on Jachai Polite last year in an attempt to solve their Edge problem, but who might be some of the guys worthy of using one of the 3rd round picks on?

On 1/6/2020 at 12:34 AM, jetstream23 said:

I'm trying to get smart on this group of Edge rushers.  As I read it guys like Young, Epenesa, Gross-Matos, Weaver will be coming off the board fairly early.  If the Jets prioritize OT, WR, OG, etc. (as they probably should), who would be some candidates to target later for this important defensive position?

The Jets buttfumbled away a 3rd round pick on Jachai Polite last year in an attempt to solve their Edge problem, but who might be some of the guys worthy of using one of the 3rd round picks on?

Go right back to the Florida well and target Jabari Zuniga or Jonathan Greenard.  hahaahahaha

just kidding, they're both going to suck in the pros.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Go right back to the Florida well and target Jabari Zuniga or Jonathan Greenard.  hahaahahaha

just kidding, they're both going to suck in the pros.

Even if they were good prospects I'm so damn scarred from Polite that I don't want a pass rusher from anywhere in the Southeast anymore! lol