My Top 5 and In Each Offense Position For the NFL Draft - Offense Line, WRS, Returners and Kickers Part 2

Tony The Wiz

Appreciate the time and effort. Shenault just doesn’t do it for me. I took time out to watch a lot of his film last week and I just don’t like the gadget players. He’s versatile but I don’t like the limited routes, his hands can be suspect at times, he doesn’t put himself in great position to make contested catches and his only move off the line of scrimmage is a speed release.

6 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Appreciate the time and effort. Shenault just doesn’t do it for me. I took time out to watch a lot of his film last week and I just don’t like the gadget players. He’s versatile but I don’t like the limited routes, his hands can be suspect at times, he doesn’t put himself in great position to make contested catches and his only move off the line of scrimmage is a speed release.

I respect that. I really like to see how he works out at the combine. I do like his strength and I just remembered him catching every thing when I watched him. 

• Upvote 1

I just don't understand the Jalen Reagor thing. For a guy whose speed and movement is his calling card why does he not get open. He is so often blanketed by Big 12 DBs that he has to make a spectacular catch and then he gets credit for that.

Van Jefferson and Jauan Jennings everyday before this guy.

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Tony The Wiz said:

ROBERT THOMAS - GEORGIA   Really nothing more can be said about him. His feet is great. His lateral movement is

first class but his hands are incredible. Once he has you in front of him there is no way you going pass him. And he looks

like he will never hold anyone. My only negative I had on he is sometimes he loses his focus and just goes down field if the

play is not on his side. He didn't look to hit someone. But that is it.

I know one more thing you can say about him.  His name.  It is Andrew Thomas.  Not sure where you are getting Robert from. 

15 hours ago, Tony The Wiz said:

Welcome Jet Loyalists. I am back with my part 2 of my Top 5 +1  in the offensive positions.  And this is the part I researched the most since the Jets need  these pieces more than anything.

Hopefully if you do read my evaluations it will give you a better knowledge of that player when the draft comes. Hopefully Mr. Douglas can find us the pieces where finally we can 

celebrate a championship.  So here we go. 

WIDE RECEIVERS

1. CEE DEE LAMB - OKLAHOMA           So why him over Jeudy?  Both are wonderful receivers when it comes to catching the ball. Juedy runs great routes and seems to glide 

where Cee Dee shakes and bakes and just gets open.  Two different receivers but both excellent.  I like Lamb more since he had to do it with less great receivers on his team. He was

the main focus of the opposing defense where you couldn't do that to Juedy since Bama has a wealth of receivers. Both are about the same size and both are athletic. And they both run 

about the same speed in the 40.  So it is apple or oranges here. I go with Cee Cee.       TOP 7 GRADE

2.  JERRY JEUDY - ALABAMA        I basically explained everything above and he will be compared as a smaller version of fellow Bama great receiver Julio Jones.    TOP 7 GRADE

3.  LAVISKA SHENAULT   - COLORADO     You know we all talk about the first two but people have you watched this player this year. I mean come on already when you watch this

guys highlights. He is 6:2 and 225 lbs  and he was the offense of the Buffalo's this year. This player didn't have the talent around him to play with like  Lamb and especially Jeudy.  It was 

him and him alone.  And Imagine he had a QB like Tua to throw to him. You know his stats of 56 receptions and 765 yards would of been way above that.  His athleticism is off the chart

and a QB could just throw it up there he will come down with that reception.  My comparison to him is Larry Fitzgerald but he is much faster.  I can't wait to see him at the NFL  Combine 

doing all the drills.             TOP 10 GRADE

4.  JUSTIN JEFFERSON  -   LSU                   He is a  Smooth wide out  that has excellent soft hands. He runs nice routes and he seems to always break away from the corner back. And if he

has just a small distance on him he would out leap the defender.  He is another receiver who has great length at 6:3 but needs to gain a few pounds of strength and muscle on his lean 

195 pound frame.  He is a big catch performer and down by the end zone is his prime time. He had an amazing year with 111 receptions and 1500 yards and 18 TDS.    TOP 12 GRADE 

These 4 Are Really The Elite of The Wide Receiver Group and Separate a slight from  number 5.  But there are even a few more first round grade receivers coming next. In fact 

since this is an important position I have to give you a plus 2.  There is just too much talent.

5.  TEE HIGGINS     -   CLEMSON     Look Tee would be on this Elite list if it was not sometimes he looks brittle.  At 6:4 and 205 pounds he needs to gain some strength and muscle. And 

he will.  He really is a dynamic receiver with electric long stride speed. He always seems to make that reception and no one out leaps this guy. He really could turn into the next A.J. Green. 

He is another receiver I will be keeping an eye on at the Combine.  This year he had only 59 receptions but a near 20 yard per catch average which shows you he is a home run hitting 

receiver.        TOP 20 GRADE     

+1   BRANDON AIYUK   -    ARIZONA ST        Explosive and more Explosive when we talk about this receiver.  When watching him you think he runs under 4.30 forty.  But looking at his

speed numbers it states he is a 4.40 guy.  He just reminds of Deebo Samuels last year.  At 6:1 and 210 lbs he has nice size beside that quick burst of speed and when we look at that production

he produced with a freshman QB it has to Wow You. He had 65 reception and near 1200 yards. I am looking forward to see him in the Combine.  Don't look now but he could actually rise 

after the combine.         Right Now  a  LATE 1ST ROUND GRADE but could move up. 

+2. MICHAEL PITTMAN  - USC   Now as a Notre Dame fan you are not a fan of USC but this receiver has all the respect from me. How many receptions did he he catch after I stated no way he

catches that ball. And he always does. Now we all know about USC receivers in the past where some don't achieve what we expected and others do like Lynn Swan, Robert Woods and our own

Keyshawn Johnson. And I am putting him in the class that will be successful. He is just that good.  He has it all. A big body at 6:4 and 225 Pounds. He goes up to grab the ball with the best of

them and he is explosive in his sneaky way. And his bloodlines with his father being a former NFL running back is there and has his dad for support.

Yeah I like him and hope he could fall to the Jets in the 2nd round.  But he is a LATE 1ST ROUND GRADE 

This was another really good year for receiver talent. In fact beside these 7 I definitely have as first round grades there are a few that also could slide into a first from a 2nd after a good combine.

One example my personal  favorite.......Jaelon Reagor of TCU. He is underrated if we can say that.

Now Jet Fans the Offensive Line.  Let us first start with Centers which again like last year has a pretty good cast of players. Now none of them was in the class of my three centers of last year.

CENTERS

1. TYLER BIADASZ    -     WISCONSIN     I Am sticking with him. Yeah some of you didn't like his performance in his bowl game.  I get it. I watched it over again and it wasn't as bad as i thought. 

Yes he could get stronger and he will I am certain on this. But what he has is that nastiness and toughness and he is a Wisconsin product which has success in the NFL. I feel when he gets to the

NFL his working nature on his trade will  make him excel.      LATE 1ST TO EARLY 2ND ROUND GRADE

2. LLOYD CUSHENBERRY    -    LSU    I have seen way too much positive film on this center. Him and his partner at guard, Damien Lewis, just drives their opponent down the field. He is so stout

in pass blocking and just a big overall real good center. Another player who is on the edge of the first round with Tyler as the first center being called  in the NFL draft.  He had a nice

Senior Bowl and was really impressive during the game.   EARLY 2ND ROUND GRADE

3. KEITH ISMAEL -  SAN DIEGO ST.  Look I could go with 4 players here beside Keith. I mean they are all bunched in the same group as solid mid 2nd round centers who can move up in the

combine. But why do I have Keith Here. I watch his bowl game against a top 10 rushing defense in Central Michigan and I jotted all wins, losses, draws and not involved in the

plays in the game.   His total was he won 35 times against his opponent and loss 3 times. And only 1 time that could of led to a sack. His draw total was 8.  Why did I need to watch this? It is

because of what I saw in the Senior Bowl practices. He is stout and powerful and just wins against his opponent. My eyes will be watching him at the NFL COMBINE.

Right now a Solid MID 2ND ROUND GRADE BUT COULD RISE.

4.  CESAR RUIZ -  MICHIGAN    Watch him a lot this year and he is a solid performer. Him and Ismael are so similar. They are solid forces that just win against their opponent. He has really quick

feet on the pull to one side for the running back and he opens holes. He is another player at the combine I want to watch closely. He like Ismael may give the top 2

centers a run for their money. The more I watch his tape on games like the  Michigan St and Notre Dame the more I can say he can be an all pro center down the road.  He will do well at the 

Combine.      Again Right now a Solid MID 2ND ROUND GRADE BUT COULD RISE.

5. DARYLL WILLIAMS -  MISSISSIPPI ST  -  After watching the East West Shrine Game and where he dominated his opponents I needed to see more. So I put on the game again where he is

playing his rival Mississippi and has to go against one of my top nose tackles in Benito Jones. Now Benito is no average DT. He is a monster at 6:1 and 335+. And Williams held his own.

It was like two Goats knocking heads or in this case two Rhino's. Yeah This guy is impressive with his power but he not only drives you down the field but he is quick enough on the sweep. 

Can I say it again. I will be watching him at the Combine also.  A MID 2ND TO LATE 2ND   He probably go later.

And now my Plus 1 which is has hard as it gets. So I have 3 players and two f these centers in the beginning of the year would of been number 2 and number 3 on my list of Centers. So who do I

choose from Jake Hansen of Oregon and Nick Harris of Washington. But I also have to include a solid center in Temples Matt Hennessy who came out early and would of

been a top center next year. This was a hard one. I evaluated and eliminated Nick Harris so it is between Hanson and Hennessy.  Another Apple and Oranges decision. You can't go wrong with

either one. I went with the SR in Hanson because of the competition he went against and looking at him against Auburn and that defensive line. 

+1 JAKE HANSEN - OREGON -  Again a solid performance against Auburn showed me he is a top notch Center. I watched his blocking in the running game and he never gives up on a play. He

looks for a defender to block if that defender is not over center. His run blocking may be a tad better than his pass blocking but not much. Another late Solid LATE 2ND ROUND GRADE

GUARDS

1. JEDRICK WILLS - ALABAMA  - Why not an OT? I have discussed this so much on this board. I have studied him more

then any player this year since the Jets could take him. Listen to me Jet fans he could be an All Pro Guard in two to three

years. His run blocking is fantastic. Now why not an OT. If you want me to answer you question just watch the first

5 minutes in the second half in their Bowl Game versus Michigan. It will answer your question. He doesn't pick up a stunt

fast enough on the outside and a quick DE who could get that edge will go right by him. Yes there is a lot of good tape on

him at right tackle. I watched the Texas A&M, South Carolina, LSU and Tennessee game and not one time do I see a near

elite DE going against him. In the Michigan game he went against Paye who will be a top pick next year and just in a few

minutes Paye would of destroyed that QB. Also Tua with his quick releases saved him since the ball was gone in a second.

But as I say now he is a incredible blocking guard.

As a Guard a TOP 5 GRADE

2. SHANE LEMIEUX - OREGON    Does everything well. I watched him a lot either watching the game live or going back

looking at the tape. Him versus Auburn really impressed me as his game versus Washington. Right now he just edges my number

3 and 4 guards but we have to see what he is at the combine. But on Film he is the real deal.

LATE 1ST TO EARLY 2ND GRADE

3. LOGAN STENBERG - KENTUCKY   One word for him..........Nasty. He is a warrior who wants to drive you down and stare

you down. He has an attitude and backs it up. He is a high Guard meaning he doesn't go low to drive you but hit you right

in the shoulders. You didn't get to see much pass blocking this year since Kentucky lost their QB and had their 

receiver as a QB. But in the Senior Bowl we seen this young man excel. He is one of my personal favorites.

MID TO LATE 2ND ROUND GRADE

4. BEN BREDESON - MICHIGAN    If Stenberg is nasty and a warrior than Bredeson is a Junk Yard Dog. He will get down

and dirty to have a positive play for his running game or QB. Another one who impressed in the Senior Bowl and had his

stock rise. This is why I love these All Star Bowl Games. It is an interview for a job in the NFL. We got the Hula Bowl

back but need to improve it and have it on prime time next year. 

LATE 2ND ROUND GRADE

5. DAMIEN LEWIS - LSU      A  PILE DRIVER !!  He goes low and just continues to bull rush you. He is a smaller

clone of his teammate Cushonberry. Another one who wowed us not only in the practices but during the Senior Bowl game. We now

know why Joe Burrow had a great year. I will take this guy on my team anytime. You know you are going to get 100% effort.

Another player whose stock rose because of these all star games.

LATE 2ND ROUND GRADE but he probably get drafted in the third.

Now again for my plus 1, I wanted to evaluate at least 6 guards. John Simpson of Clemson I see is one of the favorites

of many draft gurus. So I wanted to see his tape again in the Ohio ST. game. And in 10 minutes I seen enough. He was out of

consideration. Holding and being beat multiple times in just 10 minutes.  And he wasn't impressive in the Senior Bowl practices. So now my others Solomon Kindley,  

Calvin Throckmorton, Robert Hunt  or Jonah Jackson. I also consider one of my favorites in Jon Runyan who could move to guard but

I think he could play a Right tackle position. So I did my due diligence and studied each player. Now I am going to be

honest Robert Hunt was the least one I knew so I wanted to look at him. And guess what?  He is my guy hands down. Why?

His Feet is quick as can be. Solomon Kindley who is the favorite on many boards has feet stuck in cement. He is a center.

Throckmorton needs to move to a different position and it will do wonders for him and Jonah Jackson is a wonderful player

but his lateral movement is no where near Robert Hunt. In fact Hunt has played OT and looked good doing it. 

+1  ROBERT HUNT - LOUISIANA    He is more than a plus 1. Watching this player on tape since he was injured in his

bowl game versus Miami,Ohio I didn't get to see a lot of him. Boy did I miss out on this good looking guard. In fact I seen

tape of him playing guard and OT. No exaggeration, he has the feet of Thomas with his lateral movement. He really looks

like a find and look he is not a sleeper. NFL Boards have this guy ranked high. And I can see why. I predict he will come

out of that NFL Combine with rave reviews as long as he is healthy. Hey Jet fans here is another lineman you need to keep

an eye on.  HE IS MY RISER 

Right now what I see is a LATE 2ND ROUND GRADE only because of his injury which we haven't watched him in weeks. But he

will move up.

TACKLES

1.  ANDREW  THOMAS - GEORGIA   Really nothing more can be said about him. His feet is great. His lateral movement is

first class but his hands are incredible. Once he has you in front of him there is no way you going pass him. And he looks

like he will never hold anyone. My only negative I had on he is sometimes he loses his focus and just goes down field if the

play is not on his side. He didn't look to hit someone. But that is it.

TOP 5 GRADE

2.  TRISTAN WIRFS - IOWA     I watched this guy many a time and he is all world. For me he has it all. And he played

against some good players going against him. And he did a wonderful job. In his bowl game he destroyed USC right side and 

just cleared away for his running backs. He would of been number 1 but he plays the right side which in the NFL with

dominate right handed QBS is not the side a QB could get blind sided. Pass Blocking...Excellent.  Run Blocking...Excellent.

And he was coached up by the brilliant head coach of Iowa......Kirk Ferentz.

TOP 5 GRADE

3. JOSH JONES  -  HOUSTON    What I watched in the Senior Bowl was a player that really distinguished himself as a

player to watch. He vaulted over every Left Tackle except Thomas with his excellent practices and Play in the game. When

many tackles were failing he was succeeding. His feet work is excellent and he plays the edge angle perfectly that the

Edge defender is too high to get the QB. He is sturdy and stands his ground with power and has nice hands and you don't

see him trying to hold. He is definitely a First Round but where will be the mystery.

MID FIRST to the EARLY TWENTIES

Now this is where the mystery is who will be the next three Offensive Tackles. I have a right tackle going 4th. Now

if this player didn't get hurt doing the year he would be up there in rankings. I still have him up there. Now everyone

is wondering why not Austin Jackson of USC. Here is another player I have put in a lot of time and effort looking

at everything about his game. He is so up and down he could be a Yo Yo. There is some horrible tape on him in games like

Oregon, Washington and Notre Dame. And lets not Forget what we seen in his bowl game against Iowa. 

I really just don't understand these draft gurus. Maybe I will be wrong on this guy or I am wrong on Beckton but you

see just bad technique or just bad blocking.

4. LUCAS NIANG - TCU    After he got injured TCU was never the same on the offensive line. He is a steady performer

on the right side and is pretty strong. But his footwork is fantastic for the big man that he is.

Message To All Jet Fans who clamor for Meckhi Becton, Please watch this 6:7 330 Pound man and just watch his lateral

movement. There is tape on him versus Purdue and SMU. But the best is against Texas where he played hurt and still was a

force. You watch his foot work but look at his arms and the way he continues the block not like Beckton who hits

you once and doesn't continue the block.  Lucas Niang Deserves this spot, Period.

MID 2ND ROUND GRADE.  But let us watch him at the Combine. His name could become a hot commodity.

5. COLTON MCKIVITZ - WEST VIRGINIA   Lets be serious. West Virginia wasn't a good team this year like previous years.

The talent level wasn't there but this OT Colton was as steady as a rock. I watched him during the season against 

Oklahoma, TCU and Texas and he was impressive in all three games. He also looked good in the Senior Bowl. Again here is 

another L OT that pass blocks really well and has a nastiness about him. And remember people he is by himself on that

line. This is not Alabama, Oregon or Ohio St. offensive line talent. Hey Jet fans go watch him if you don't know

him at all. You will be impress.  Look he was voted 1st team All Big 12 OT and he has perfect size at 6:7 and 315 lbs.

MID 2ND ROUND TO LATE 2ND ROUND

+1  This could be three OT that I like. One who was a top prospect OT and then he got injured but he is back this

season and was voted an all conference performer. Another is an OT I don't know anything about but what I seen recently.

And the other is also an all conference player. So who are these players?   Trey Adams of Washington, Ben Bartch of

St. Johns Minnesota and Ezra Cleveland of Boise St.. Now each of these players impressed me but because I didn't see

enough of him I have to eliminate Bartch as my +1. But I will be watching the Combine and hope Bartch is recovered from

his injury that occurred in the Senior Bowl Practice. So again that leaves my two 6 and 7 ranked OT in this draft. After

watching Cleveland play in the Bowl game and he was impressive against Washington I was leaning to him but Adams is

just as deserving so again I am going to add 1 more to my list like I did with the receivers.

+1 EZRA CLEVELAND - BOISE ST. -   Like I stated above he looks like a solid OT. Yes he didn't play against the

best competition but against Washington he was impressive. He looks sturdy in pass protection and has quick foot work. And

you see his strength when he gets a bull rush. They just stop immediately after contacting him. His excellent size 

is perfect for an L OT being near 6:6 and 310 lbs.

MID 2ND ROUND GRADE TO LATE 2ND ROUND

+2. TREY ADAMS - WASHINGTON -  I looked at a lot of games Washington was in. Another team that now had one of 

my favorite head coaches. Sorry to see Chris Peterson leave the game but he was one of the best. And his players was

always well tuned for the next step the NFL. If it wasn't Adams history of injuries he would of been a first round NFL

player a year ago. He has so much length at 6:8 and 310 lbs. I want to see him put on a few pounds of muscle and 

to get stronger. He has the lateral movement and his Pass blocking is excellent. It is his run blocking I want to 

see more drive. Another player I will be watching closely at the Combine. 

I have him also as a MID 2ND ROUND GRADE but i get the feeling he will drop in the third round because of his

injury history. The combine is very important for him.

So that is my Magnificent 7 tackles. On to the Punt and Kick Returners Kickers. Threw in an extra returner an kicker. 

RETURNERS    

1. JALON RAEGOR - TCU    One of my favorite players in all College Football for two years. He just does

everything to beat a team.  Not only he is great returner he is a wonderful receiver. He could of been on my top

receiver list even if he had a down year in receptions. And that was not his fault since TCU had to start a 

Freshman QB.    Look I don't know what else to say about him but that he is a Play Making Machine. Imagine what he 

could do with a good offensive team.   Hey Jets draft him.

2. BRANDON AIYUK - ARIZONA ST - Him and Raegor are the most explosive dual players for the draft. 

3. JOE REED  - VIRGINIA   Another dangerous returner who also could do so much to beat you. Watched him all

year make plays for Virginia and he was one of the reasons they got to the Orange Bowl

4. K.J. HAMLER - PENN ST  -  We already spoke about how dynamic a slot receiver he is but he is also a dual threat.

5. JAVON LEAKE - MARYLAND -  A Dynamic running back and a flash as a returner. He runs a 4.40 forty.

+1  AARON FULLER - WASHINGTON -  Not only is he a dynamic return man but like Raegor and Aiyuk could do it all

with his receiving skills and his running ability.

+2. C.J. SANDERS - CENTRAL FLORIDA - Former Notre Dame returner continue his great play with new team. He returned

two for TDS this year. I always like him as a returner. 

KICKERS

A good football team really needs to get a real good kicker to make them a great team. We have seen

how important they are in regular season games, playoff games and the ultimate the Super Bowl

1. DOMINIK EBERLE - UTAH ST -   Nations best kicker.  Perfect extra points and perfect from 39 and in.

2. SAM SLOMAN  -   MIAMI, OHIO -  Love this guy. Only 5:8 but he is 205 lbs with a power foot. He was 36 of 40

in field goals. 3 from 50 and over.  He is a pressure kicker. Seen him win games and always down the middle.

3. TYLER BASS  - GEORGIA SOUTHERN  - After watching him in the Senior Bowl practices he out kicked the

most famous kicker this year, Blankenship of Georgia, and it wasn't even close. His field goals could of went over 60 and his

Kickoffs was well into the end zone.  He had to open many eyes. I know he opened mine wide!! 

4. RODRIGO BLANKENSHIP - GEORGIA -  The biggest body kicker. He is 6:1 195 lbs. He had a chance to really

go high in the NFL Draft until he had a few hiccups this year. The biggest problem was he failed in big games.

This guy is basically a rock star in Georgia. Now the reason I have him as number 4 is his performance in the 

Senior Bowl practices and game. He should of shined but he didn't.  It is funny that Bass and him was invited to the Combine.

5. BAILEY HALE  -  LOUISIANA TECH -  A real big foot he has and his accuracy really improved. Perfect 50 for 50

in extra points and perfect 10 for 10 from 40 and under. He was 5 for 8 from 50 below and above 50 he was 1 for 1.

+1    COOPER ROOTHE -  WYOMING - Another nice size kicker who performed at the East West Shrine Game. Like 

Bailey above he is 5:11 185 pounds and looked impressive. Plus I watched him in his bowl game and he kicked a 

53 yard field goal with ease. Now his year wasn't impressive as last year is why I have him here.

+2  JONATHAN SONG  -  TCU   This guy is just about perfect. He deserves to be put here. Why is he not above. It is

because of distance. He was 39 for 39 in extra points and 23 of 24 in field goals. But not 1 above 40. But in his 

junior year he connected on a 46 yard field goal. When watching him I do see a fifty yard in him.  

Thanks again 

Tony??

Nice list.  I agree with ranking Lamb ahead of Jeudy.  I also consider Wills an inside lineman even though some consider him for the RT spot.  I dont agree with Burrow over Herbert.  I think Herbert is going to wind up being one of the best QB's selected in the past ten years, or ten years to come.  

20 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Surprised that Austin Jackson and Prince Wanogho don't make the list in your "Plus" category at OT.  I'd assume they are just outside the 6 or 7 guys you mentioned but I'd have Jackson above Trey Adams.

I watched much tape on Austin Jackson. As I stated above on my evaluation I mentioned Jackson and he is like a Yo Yo. He is up and down. Some good tape but a lot of bad tape.  Just like what he was in his bowl game versus Iowa. 

• Upvote 2

I dont see 4 WR's in the top 12 of the draft nor do I see Pittman going in the 1st round nor would I give him a 1st round grade.

Saying Ceedee Lamb doesnt play with anyone is pretty disrespectful to Charleston Rambo and Kennedy Brooks who are both next level players.

2 hours ago, JiF said:

I dont see 4 WR's in the top 12 of the draft nor do I see Pittman going in the 1st round nor would I give him a 1st round grade.

Saying Ceedee Lamb doesnt play with anyone is pretty disrespectful to Charleston Rambo and Kennedy Brooks who are both next level players.

I did not say they were going in the top 12 of the draft. I stated that those were my grades on these receivers. These are 4 talented receivers and this is my personal grade on them. Now I think you should go back and read my evaluation when I stated that Lamb had less great receivers to play with. So how in God did I dis respect Rambo and Kennedy.  Now this year Jeudy played with a core of receivers that may go down in history as the best. Why?!  There were 4 of them.  Rambo and Kennedy next year will be great but they are no way near who Jeudy played with.     

13 hours ago, Tony The Wiz said:

I did not say they were going in the top 12 of the draft. I stated that those were my grades on these receivers. These are 4 talented receivers and this is my personal grade on them. Now I think you should go back and read my evaluation when I stated that Lamb had less great receivers to play with. So how in God did I dis respect Rambo and Kennedy.  Now this year Jeudy played with a core of receivers that may go down in history as the best. Why?!  There were 4 of them.  Rambo and Kennedy next year will be great but they are no way near who Jeudy played with.     

So you graded 4 WR's out as top 12 prospects in this draft?  I'm confused what your grades mean....

You said, "less great WR's" and the "main focus" - that's seems like a slight toward the talent a Oklahoma and I dont know how this is even applicable.  If Jeudy is so great, how was he not the main focus?  And why isnt this a knock on Jefferson if it's a knock on Jeudy.   Just a weak way to differentiate these guys, IMO.

2 hours ago, JiF said:

So you graded 4 WR's out as top 12 prospects in this draft?  I'm confused what your grades mean....

You said, "less great WR's" and the "main focus" - that's seems like a slight toward the talent a Oklahoma and I dont know how this is even applicable.  If Jeudy is so great, how was he not the main focus?  And why isnt this a knock on Jefferson if it's a knock on Jeudy.   Just a weak way to differentiate these guys, IMO.

Less means how man.  Alabama had 4 talented wide outs that could of went in the first round.  Oklahoma didn't . LSU didn't.  It is as simple as that. Now when i grade someone it means that that player should not be drafted after that number. So if I say a top 5 grade, he should not be drafted 10.  Hopefully you understand that. I just felt that Jeudy is a great receiver but since having these 4 receivers on the same field do we really see him going against the best corner on the field. These defense must of felt helpless.  

25 minutes ago, Tony The Wiz said:

Less means how man.  Alabama had 4 talented wide outs that could of went in the first round.  Oklahoma didn't . LSU didn't.  It is as simple as that. Now when i grade someone it means that that player should not be drafted after that number. So if I say a top 5 grade, he should not be drafted 10.  Hopefully you understand that. I just felt that Jeudy is a great receiver but since having these 4 receivers on the same field do we really see him going against the best corner on the field. These defense must of felt helpless.  

Meh, I just think it's a weak differentiator. Ja'Marr Chase is a potential 1st round pick, possibly goes higher than Jefferson  Edwads-Helaire probably 2nd/3rd, Moss probably 4th.  

All these teams have weapons, just because they're not as loaded as Bama doesnt mean they were the sole focus on the offense, which is how you presented it and that's just categorically wrong.