TGG Refugee thread...

GM

Well, it's going to a long day.. I think I know what a smoker feels like when he can't have that cigarette!!

Coffees on, breakfast is ready, come on in!

Sundayjack, I see you out there! Let's gather up the troops and regroup. Help us "decorate" the temporary bunker...

coffee_pot.jpg

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, it's going to a long day.. I think I know what a smoker feels like when he can't have that cigarette!!

Sundayjack, I see you out there! Let's gather up the troops and regroup. Help us "decorate" the temporary bunker...

coffee_pot.jpg

ya even Dino,,,that is when Jr. High gets out

There will be a shock to several markets with all this uninterrupted worktime. This is necessary just to keep the economy in balance. :)

I guess we'll never know. :confused:

Actually, the thread per say, exists..but none of the posts do..It will still indicate who was the last poster..

That is unless Petro starts from scratch and loads a whole new board...

Update: I am also going to upgrade the server, which means it's going to take a little longer to get the board back up. But it's definitely going to be up and running this week.

:cheers:

Oh man...I spent the weekend a few weeks back converting from phpbb to vbulletin. So I wish you luck. You guys have a great site and the hard work is worth it.

In the meantime tell your guys to feel free to chat here. We don't mind the extra company.

Good luck.

It's nice here. Not alot of bogus trades or offseason plans that won't ever happen. The board has came along very nice after the switch to vbulletin, I like it...Keep up the good work.

The average age of our posters is 74. So we don't dwell on bogus trade rumors, lol. The youngster here is Savage. He is in his late 60's he is always posting mock drafts though!

phpbb was a mistake on my part. vb is so much better and easier to use. My biggest regret is waiting so long to switch. The difference in performance alone is amazing!

The average age of our posters is 74. So we don't dwell on bogus trade rumors, lol. The youngster here is Savage. He is in his late 60's he is always posting mock drafts though!

phpbb was a mistake on my part. vb is so much better and easier to use. My biggest regret is waiting so long to switch. The difference in performance alone is amazing!

This is the car JetNation sponsors on the NASCAR circuit:

marty.384.jpg

What a concept. Members of 2 seperate message boards, along with their owners getting along and interacting together peacefully. Too bad someone 'else' doesn't grasp that concept.

Hope you guys enjoy your stay here.

Everyone from that "other" site seems to think their message board is superior to everyone else. I just find it childish that there is such a "war" being waged between members of a message board. There are more important things for all of us to do in our lives than bicker over who has the best Jets forum. After all, we're all Jets fans.

Luckily, this site and TGG realize that we're all the same, and neither site is "superior". :cheers:

Everyone from that "other" site seems to think their message board is superior to everyone else. I just find it childish that there is such a "war" being waged between members of a message board. There are more important things for all of us to do in our lives than bicker over who has the best Jets forum. After all, we're all Jets fans.

Luckily, this site and TGG realize that we're all the same, and neither site is "superior". :cheers:

WRONG!!!! TGG and JN are superior to that "pay-per-post" site...

Everyone from that "other" site seems to think their message board is superior to everyone else.
I popped by to see how Smoothsailer or Studebaker or whateverhisnameis is enjoying this. Credit where credit is due - I didn't see one single solicitation for premier memberships. Maybe the free totebags haven't arrived yet.

I popped by to see how Smoothsailer or Studebaker or whateverhisnameis is enjoying this. Credit where credit is due - I didn't see one single solicitation for premier memberships. Maybe the free totebags haven't arrived yet.

I got a couple of Drew Almighty bumper stickers..Maybe I should tag JN with them...

New members you will be receiving a bill in the mail shortly for posts made today at a discounted rate of 5 cents per post. Do not be alarmed.:)
But we're putting the band back together. Either you play with us, or we'll come here for breakfast, lunch and dinner every single day.

script_18.jpg

Archived