Beer? Love it or Leave it?

Smizzy

So guys what are your favorite beers then? You gotta have a nice list of the beers ya love the most.

If you haven't triend any near the top of my list I suggest you go and try some of them. Good stuff.

Anyone got one for me?

1. Warsteiner

2. Michalob Amber Bock

3. Red Stripe

4. Smithwicks

5. Hoegaarden

6. Spaten

7. Coors Original

8. Stella Artois

9. Hacker Pschorr

10. Fosters

11. Corona

12. Budweiser

13. DogFish 60 Minute

14. Guinness Draught

15. Trappistes Rochefort

16. Molson XXX

17. Sapporo

18. Yuengling

19. Carlsberg

20. Franziskaner

21. Paulaner

22. Killian's Irish Red

23. Bass & Pale Ale

24. Lowenbrau

25. Blue Moon

26. New Castle

27. Harp

28. Heineken

29. Mississippi Mud

30. Labatt Blue

No liquor?

Hard liquor. Whiskey, vodka, etc. I prefer Bud Light as my drink of choice, but when I feel like getting completely hammered, I love my hard liquor.

I actually got a beer sampler called "Beers of the World" for Christmas. I drank about three different beers out of it, but they just weren't my cup of tea. I didn't find New Castle as bad as my friends did, but it still wasn't for me. It tasted like Tennessee tea, IMO. Not what I want out of a beer.

Just good ol' white trash Miller Genuine Draft for me. I have only had 2 beers in the past week in a half and I could really use one now. I felt like a total alcoholic when we went out to eat with my wife's family last sunday at Chipotle. I order my food and ask for a beer. The lady is like "You're starting kind of early, big game huh?" I look at my watch and it's freakin' 11:00. Total alcoholic moment right there especially when my father in law who owns a bar didn't even order a beer. :)

It's a good lager. Not as good as Red Stripe though.
i like them both. yuengling lager just kills me the next day. that's why i've always drank the premium. love how the kids walk into a bar and say give me a lager. around here that works but i saw someone do it away from pa. and the bartender asked him 3 times what kind. almost every beer made in the usa is a lager he told him. i had to laugh.

Balashi! Made in Aruba. Maybe I like it because it reminds me of my honeymoon.

I'm just a Corona with lime guy....lots of 'em.

My theory on Corona with lime is if you have to put anything in your beer to make it taste better, it's just not worth drinking. :cheers:

Not a big fan of the dark beers either. Love Guinness though.

Speaking of Corona, if you're a drunk like me and are in a mood to get wrecked, throw about half a shot of Bacardi Limon into the Rona, throw in the lime and go from there. After about 3 of those, you're working on a real nice buzz.

I always tell myself I need to quit with the liqour, but everytime it gets me.

I don't have much of a gray area phase when I drink liqour. It usually goes from a nice buzz to annihilation.

Balashi! Made in Aruba. Maybe I like it because it reminds me of my honeymoon.

I'm just a Corona with lime guy....lots of 'em.

I thought Balashi was nasty. Amstel Bright, on the other hand, was great. I don't know why it's different than Amstel Light, but it is.

I could live on draft Guinness.

So guys what are your favorite beers then? You gotta have a nice list of the beers ya love the most.

1. Warsteiner

2. Michalob Amber Bock

3. Red Stripe

4. Smithwicks

5. Hoegaarden

6. Spaten

7. Coors Original

8. Stella Artois

9. Hacker Pschorr

10. Fosters

11. Corona

12. Budweiser