Last to post in this thread wins

I have $10 to get dinner, there's no food and no one's going to be home until late, and I can't leave the house because my parents might call. Or, my revisionist history states that I can't leave the house for long enough to have them realize I'm not home when I don't pick up the first call.

What do I do? I can order Domino's and be the d-bag that forces them to deliver for one person (lol), I can walk 5 blocks or so to one of six pizza places, chinese place, grocery store, two delis, Subway, Quiznos. Hmm...

I have $10 to get dinner, there's no food and no one's going to be home until late, and I can't leave the house because my parents might call. Or, my revisionist history states that I can't leave the house for long enough to have them realize I'm not home when I don't pick up the first call.

What do I do? I can order Domino's and be the d-bag that forces them to deliver for one person (lol), I can walk 5 blocks or so to one of six pizza places, chinese place, grocery store, two delis, Subway, Quiznos. Hmm...

You really need a proper chip shop in your area.

Get chinese... most filling and there will be leftover for when your hungry again at midnight...

Kimd of difficult answering the phone from Quiznos.

What I mean is that if I stay relatively close I can get back before anyone calls. Or that's the plan at least.

Ah, but you would be tempting fate that way.

You may get waylaid by a rogue group of Hare Krishnas singing "We like de subs, cuz dey is good to eat" Spongmonkey style, on the way back from Quizno's, and may not make it back until the phone has just finished ringing.

Ah, but you would be tempting fate that way.

You may get waylaid by a rogue group of Hare Krishnas singing "We like de subs, cuz dey is good to eat" Spongmonkey style, on the way back from Quizno's, and may not make it back until the phone has just finished ringing.

Good point. :lol:

I went with Domino's. Only place that I'm sure will deliver something under $20. Now I get to watch its status online!!

ECURB's choosing chinese also played a large factor in me choosing pizza. Domino's pizza sucks but I'd rather play it safe. Got a small pie with extra cheese, cheesy bread and a 2 liter of Coke. :)