Last to post in this thread wins

A her, which is my preference. But, to each his own.

If your junk looks like a fork you might want to see a doctor.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> Edited by PFSIKH

If your junk looks like a fork you might want to see a doctor.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I hate explaining jokes, but here goes: The post before mine said "spooning". In order to be mildly humorous, I said: "I like forking", as a play on f**king. There was no implied, or overt, reference to my--or anyone else's--member, forked or otherwise. Are all you Pats' fans this dense?

I hate explaining jokes, but here goes: The post before mine said "spooning". In order to be mildly humorous, I said: "I like forking", as a play on f**king. There was no implied, or overt, reference to my--or anyone else's--member, forked or otherwise. Are all you Pats' fans this dense?

I know dork.

I was playing on the words which should've been obvious. :rolleyes:

This is a thread about nothing or maybe that was not apparent to you.

I know dork.

I was playing on the words which should've been obvious. :rolleyes:

This is a thread about nothing or maybe that was not apparent to you.

If that's true, then I apologize. I didn't get your intent. In that case, you are one of the semi-dense Pats' fans. :) I know the thread is an open format, which is why I post in visual non sequiturs periodically.

lemming20ii.jpg

If that's true, then I apologize. I didn't get your intent. In that case, you are one of the semi-dense Pats' fans. :) I know the thread is an open format, which is why I post in visual non sequiturs periodically.

lemming20ii.jpg

No, I am fully dense. ;):cheers: