Last to post in this thread wins

Thank you. I will be sure to congratulate you in a week or two when you hit 10,000.

Good. I knew that was a mistake. So did you. We'll miss the pup though.

I miss the pup, but I baby sat her a couple of days ago. :)

We still talk and stuff, just doing my own thing though.

What a ****ing joke. Phone companies have absolutely horrible customer service. My ic502 adheres to all the military specs guaranteeing it from water damage by rain. I go to get it fixed because it stopped charging. Come back the next day and they tell me I can't get it fixed under my protection plan because of "water damage." Are you kidding me? I got this phone partly because it guarantees against all that crap, and now I can't get it fixed for free for something that should've never happened to it. Either the product description is a lie, or that not being covered by the protection plan is a lie, or both.

I'll probably end up getting the BBB to get me off my contract or something. I'm not going to pay $50 for a phone I, firstly, got for free, and should be covered by the protection plan for daily use. Bring it on, Sprint mutha****as!!

What a ****ing joke. Phone companies have absolutely horrible customer service. My ic502 adheres to all the military specs guaranteeing it from water damage by rain. I go to get it fixed because it stopped charging. Come back the next day and they tell me I can't get it fixed under my protection plan because of "water damage." Are you kidding me? I got this phone partly because it guarantees against all that crap, and now I can't get it fixed for free for something that should've never happened to it. Either the product description is a lie, or that not being covered by the protection plan is a lie, or both.

I'll probably end up getting the BBB to get me off my contract or something. I'm not going to pay $50 for a phone I, firstly, got for free, and should be covered by the protection plan for daily use. Bring it on, Sprint mutha****as!!

You have a military spec cellphone? Crazy kids.