Last to post in this thread wins

The best part is...I get woken up, "Erika, can you help me get your brother ready for school?" UGHHHHHHH...can we just pretend that I'm not here? LOL

I was 13 when my sister was born. Eventually I got roped into taking her to school, etc. Thinking back, it's probably why we always had a great relationship. Even though you may not see it all the time, your little brother idolizes you already. Enjoy it. Though I remember being your age and putting the key in at 6:00Am after a night of bar hopping. The LAST thing you need is getting him ready for school. LOL.

I was 13 when my sister was born. Eventually I got roped into taking her to school, etc. Thinking back, it's probably why we always had a great relationship. Even though you may not see it all the time, your little brother idolizes you already. Enjoy it. Though I remember being your age and putting the key in at 6:00Am after a night of bar hopping. The LAST thing you need is getting him ready for school. LOL.

Yeah, I was 14 when he was born. Talk about a whoopsie baby.. :D

Yeah, they are in the same family. They are sometimes called a Japanese medlar. I never had one of those, either. Sounds good, though. Enjoy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loquat

That's more like it. They actually list the name nespola in the etymology section. They supposedly have them in Texas, Hawaii and California, but in my experience that don't travel well and I'm a guy that carried a 25 kg cold sack back from Villabate full of salsiccia and limoni.

That's more like it. They actually list the name nespola in the etymology section. They supposedly have them in Texas, Hawaii and California, but in my experience that don't travel well and I'm a guy that carried a 25 kg cold sack back from Villabate full of salsiccia and limoni.

Bravo. Years ago, on his return from Italy, my Dad brought in a zampino (another in the endless array of salumi from my pork obsessed--sounds lewd--region), but only after telling the customs person it was a toy. The way they package things in Italy, it was completely believable. Another time, my Mom and Dad weren't so lucky; they had to hand over a bag of various salumi and cheeses that had been purchased from contadini near my town. My parents flipped, even telling the customs agents that they wanted to see them throw the stuff in the garbage because they knew the boys would be having a feast with the stuff later. LOL. Needless to say, they were threatened with arrest and left immediately after that conversation. Classic.

Edited by Borgoguy

Happy Friday!:cheergal:

Another hour of sunshine starting Sunday!:yahoo:

Penn State beat Illinois with 0.3 s left and may go to the big dance this year. :cheergal:

(Oh wait, too much cheeriness for this crowd. I'm at work when I should be out enjoying the beautiful day, my shoulder hurts, and I have to go grocery shopping tonight. It all sucks. That better? :biggrin:)

Happy Friday!:cheergal:

Another hour of sunshine starting Sunday!:yahoo:

Penn State beat Illinois with 0.3 s left and may go to the big dance this year. :cheergal:

(Oh wait, too much cheeriness for this crowd. I'm at work when I should be out enjoying the beautiful day, my shoulder hurts, and I have to go grocery shopping tonight. It all sucks. That better? :biggrin:)

Dude, the fact that the US changes the clocks on 8 March just means more morons will be calling me in the middle of the night and saying... "it's only nine p.m. here, what time is it there?" Now it's going to be 4 a.m. instead of 3.

Dude, the fact that the US changes the clocks on 8 March just means more morons will be calling me in the middle of the night and saying... "it's only nine p.m. here, what time is it there?" Now it's going to be 4 a.m. instead of 3.

LOL. Okay, first I'm not a dude (hence the "lady" in my user name).

Second, I understand the idiots calling and have to chuckle a bit. People in the US can't seem to understand our own time zones, so I'm sure they don't get European time. People here don't get that central time (where I am) is 1 hour earlier than the eastern time zone and 2 hours later than pacific time. I'm always being asked if I'm an hour (or two) earlier or later than where they live. It's not too difficult to remember, you bozos!

• Upvote 1

Second, I understand the idiots calling and have to chuckle a bit. People in the US can't seem to understand our own time zones, so I'm sure they don't get European time. People here don't get that central time (where I am) is 1 hour earlier than the eastern time zone and 2 hours later than pacific time. I'm always being asked if I'm an hour (or two) earlier or later than where they live. It's not too difficult to remember, you bozos!

I thought you were a guy, too. I always thought you used "Lady" in your username to covey a feminine interpretation of the stars in the cosmos. :)

sEr8SYqTc3s

Well, there could be some confusion in that Pats FanTex was another Texaner that worked at home. My guess is that most JN people thought he finally went with a Trans-gender operation and moved to Austin.

• Upvote 1

Well, there could be some confusion in that Pats FanTex was another Texaner that worked at home. My guess is that most JN people thought he finally went with a Trans-gender operation and moved to Austin.

:rl::rl:

Oh, please god, no!

(And it's Texan, not Texaner. But I LOL'ed at that, too.)

:rl::rl:

Oh, please god, no!

(And it's Texan, not Texaner. But I LOL'ed at that, too.)

Yeah, I had a brain fart at that second. I could not for the life of me think of that. Texaner beat out Texanite.