Last to post in this thread wins

The cookies would need to be real good.

the cookies would be wonderful, but I thought you were looking for something that wouldn't destroy you.

but oh yes, cookies can be provided, good enough to shorten your life by many years.

can you do flooring, drywall, insulation, a ceiling in the garage and an automatic door... and i suspect a support beam, the place seems to be leaning... maybe tear out a bathroom and kitchen and rebuild them?

I'm not talking leaf raking here.

but cookies, brownies, cakes, pies, roast beasts, food in mass quantities of any description.

cause I'll be darned if I can find a decent local contractor to do any of this for less than five times the cost of materials, and I rent so... not going there.

the cookies would be wonderful, but I thought you were looking for something that wouldn't destroy you.

but oh yes, cookies can be provided, good enough to shorten your life by many years.

can you do flooring, drywall, insulation, a ceiling in the garage and an automatic door... and i suspect a support beam, the place seems to be leaning... maybe tear out a bathroom and kitchen and rebuild them?

I'm not talking leaf raking here.

but cookies, brownies, cakes, pies, roast beasts, food in mass quantities of any description.

cause I'll be darned if I can find a decent local contractor to do any of this for less than five times the cost of materials, and I rent so... not going there.

You might want to find another place to rent.

IN!!!

Gravity notwithstanding?

i stay here because of my friends.

location, location, location.

when it falls down, or they move... i'll buy something.

in the meantime, since i'm not going anywhere, and since i don;t mind increasing the value of their rental house... i might as well make it more comfortable.

it's a long list but only the labor is expensive.  very very tiny little house.

i stay here because of my friends.

location, location, location.

when it falls down, or they move... i'll buy something.

in the meantime, since i'm not going anywhere, and since i don;t mind increasing the value of their rental house... i might as well make it more comfortable.

it's a long list but only the labor is expensive.  very very tiny little house.

:rl:  MMMoooookkkaayyyy!

We are talking about a 5k right?  Not trying to ride our childs bike?

http://toughmudder.com/

Why? 

This was # fiften ******* thousand. I should get a life. 

I might get weird otherwise.

actually it's because I love them and they're closer to me than family and have been for 30 years.

except their kids, who've only been like family for eleven and thirteen years, respectively.

their cats and dogs are very nice, too.

I might get weird otherwise.

actually it's because I love them and they're closer to me than family and have been for 30 years.

except their kids, who've only been like family for eleven and thirteen years, respectively.

their cats and dogs are very nice, too.

Stop...:rl:....your killing me.

No need to go to Roanoke.  The Pats fan is afraid to come closer than Lousiville.  We were talking about a Tough Mudder, but I don't think we could help lift you over the obstacles.  I'm in for any 6K you want to try.

I could never do a tuff mudder because my thighs get rashy when I get wet.

I would be into a nice slow 5k. 

No need to go to Roanoke.  The Pats fan is afraid to come closer than Lousiville.  We were talking about a Tough Mudder, but I don't think we could help lift you over the obstacles.  I'm in for any 6K you want to try.

I was only pointing out Tough Mudders in the area (e.g. IVO TN/Nashville and Virginia). 

I could go to one in your area, but for the next six months, I will only have one weekend day free.  Seeing Roanoke is a good 8 hour drive, a four hour drive is more reasonable for me.

Edited by PFSIKH

I was only pointing out Tough Mudders in the area (e.g. IVO TN/Nashville and Virginia). 

I could go to one in your area, but for the next six months, I will only have one weekend day free.  Seeing Roanoke is a good 8 hour drive, a four hour drive is more reasonable for me.

Yeah.  I think you are like 10 hours from us, but I don't think there is much in between.  As far as I can tell it would take me the same 10 to drive to Louisville as to go and kill squirrels on your front lawn. 

A 101 year old guy can run a 10K after doing a full marathon at 100 we should be able to pull off a 5k.

http://espn.go.com/sports/endurance/story/_/id/8979487/fauja-singh-101-caps-career-10k-hong-kong

Saw that on the news over here. Those cretins at the Guinness World Records refuse to even acknowledge his existence because he hasn't got a proper birth cert, yet they'll fall over themselves giving publicity to people who can put a duvet cover on quickly? Farcical.