Last to post in this thread wins

15 hours ago, Panzer Division Marduk said:

Just noticed Super Bowles has two of the three most popular posts in this thread - went back and read through his contribution of bible quotations.

I didn't realise he had downvoted every single post anyone made featuring lego.

What a monster.

That is a name I have not heard......

6 hours ago, PFSIKH said:

That is a name I have not heard......

Banned just over five years ago. And that was just six pages ago on this thread. Crazy looking back, and seeing I had a run of 19 months, followed a while later by a 17 month run with the last post between 2017 and 2021. 

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Panzer Division Marduk said:

Banned just over five years ago. And that was just six pages ago on this thread. Crazy looking back, and seeing I had a run of 19 months, followed a while later by a 17 month run with the last post between 2017 and 2021. 

That was only because I went 4 and a half years between posts.  Probably a record though.

6 hours ago, PFSIKH said:

That was only because I went 4 and a half years between posts.  Probably a record though.

Good to have you back, hopefully get some more of the old crew posting in here.  

Though it looks like Sam Sam's "Where's my prize" posts could be Ecurb's "Nothing to add" emoji of the 2020s.

On 11/19/2021 at 4:40 PM, Panzer Division Marduk said:

Good to have you back, hopefully get some more of the old crew posting in here.  

Though it looks like Sam Sam's "Where's my prize" posts could be Ecurb's "Nothing to add" emoji of the 2020s.

Fact

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...